Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I went to the bathroom nakedly and washed my cock and came out by the time she was in her nightie and she was arranging the bed I came out and my cock started to grow up once again seeing her ass while she was arranging the bed I went behind her and embraced her she smilingly told Arun go and wear something and let us sleep its already late and we should get up early morning I asked her can we go for another round she just pushed me aside saying that enough and she pushed me on the bed and put a blanket on me covering my naked body and she laid near putting another blanket covering herself I moved near and kissed her cheek and asked her how was the fucking she smilingly told me not to ask anything just sleep but I slowly grabbed her left boob over her nightie and started to knead it she told me to keep quiet and sleep I just told her that I would sleep only on one condition she asked what I told her to hold my cock and I will sleep she objected saying chee nothing doing but after my continuous requests and kneading of her boobs she placed her right hand on my cock and I did not want to disturb her more so I just kissed her cheek and said thank you sweety goodnight and slept , when I woke up I saw the time it was 3.30 am I saw her sleeping near innocently just like a child I saw her hand was still on my cock and slowly I got up and went to the toilet and finished my morning chores and went to the kitchen and prepared tea for both of us and I came to the bed room she was still in deep sleep I enjoyed seeing her innocent face and I couldn’t believe that I had fucked this beauty whom I was thinking for a long period and masturbating I saw the clock it was 4 and since we had to go I gently kissed her lips and shook her shoulder calling her darling get up we have to get ready she got up and I told her good morning and told her to brush and have tea she smiled and asked why did I make tea she would have made if I had woke her up I told it’s alright and started to help her to get up she got up and saw me still naked and my cock was in fully grown and wear something I told it’s alright to which she said shameless idiot and went inside the bathroom I asked her she any help she told me to shut and sit and she laughed and then she brushed her teeth and came out again I gave her the tea she sipped it said it was nice I told you are also very nice she hit me and said ok don’t start again g o and take bath let us get ready I told her let us bath together she told nothing doing and she pushed me inside the bathroom and told me to bath I then took bath and came out in 10 minutes she then went to take bath I asked her can I help her she told me nothing wanted and she took bath and came back in 20 minutes and by 5 we started to the bus station………………..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-04-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM