Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

here is my update

With some sort of anger and tiredness I lay on bed and slept and I don’t know how long I slept when I woke up I saw the time it was 2pm. I was hungry as I had not taken my breakfast then I thought of going out to the hotel and having lunch I saw my mobile and there were many missed calls I saw who it might be it was Buvana she even messaged me hai where are you like that but being angry and my egoism regretted me to call her back. I had my lunch and came back again to my room and packed my dress in order to go to my village for the next two days. Around 3.30 my doorbell rang and I opened it to my surprise it was buvana she came in but I remained gloomy by just saying come in she sat in the chair and asked me why I didn’t come to school and even asked why did I apply for 3days C L. I just told her that I was going to my village. She asked me about her cousin’s marriage and the shopping that I promised her husband to take her I told that she might not like to take me so I never thought of that. She replied she never said that but I asked her then why she did not reply when I asked sorry for so many times in the morning she looked me in a killing anger and told anyone will not allow to be treated like that and then asking a simple sorry. Then she finally told me to forget everything and come with her for shopping this evening and come to the marriage as planned before because her husband should not know all the happenings and knows how cheap you are. Those words made me angry but I controlled and I told that I would come at 6pm but she said nothing doing come along with me now let us go now itself as Balu had some practical classes and would come only at 6.30 and she had to come to the school once again to pick him after much thought I agreed and went behind her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-04-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM