Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

We entered the house Balu straight away went inside his room to continue his deep sleep I asked her some water and I was ready to leave but she went inside the room and was waiting for her to come to say good night and leave after 10 minutes she came back wearing a blue nightie which exposed her full structure. When she came I said that I am leaving she told that it was too late why can’t I stay here and go in the morning I too liked the idea but I didn’t like to take a chance so early and I said I can manage and bid her good night and also told her that Balu need not come to my room for tuitions as it would be difficult for her to pick him up and more over her scooty was in my place so I myself would come to their house to take classes to which she thankfully agreed with a wide smile then I left the place thinking of all the happenings and reached my room and masturbated thinking of her boobs and ass and finally slept.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-04-2019, 05:06 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM