Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Thanks friends for your comments Here is the continuation............

I controlled myself and spoke to her husband he thanked me for bringing his wife and son home and also for the first aid and asked if his wife was ok or was there any big injury he even requested me to take her to doctor and give a tt injection to which I agreed and handed over the phone to Buvana. After that we had supper and I told her that we need to go the doctor she told not needed now she was fine but I told that Hubby would feel bad about me if I don’t take her and compelled her to come she said it was already late and how I would go back home I told her that I would manage and told her to get ready and this time she told her son to sit and do the homework and she would go to the doctor with me to which he agreed she went inside the bed room and after some time she came with the same dress with duppatta and combed her hair and applied some powder on her face then we both were ready to go to the doctor she called Balu and informed him that she and me were going to the doctor and would return soon and told him to lock the door and not open until we return .He said ok and I went to start my bike she followed me. This time I was very much ready to enjoy the ride as only she was going to sit and Balu is not coming. After starting the bike she sat on the pillion and we moved towards the clinic which was 3 kms away. I rode slowly and acted to behave as a gentleman not to touch her but my inner mind was willing to feel her body. Once or twice her boobs touched my back when I applied brake.We reached the clinic and there was a heavy crowd she insisted that we can go back but I compelled her to wait and told that I had promised her husband to take to the clinic. We were given token No.14 and finally when we were called in the time was 9.15pm she was worried about Balu as he was alone I consoled her saying he is bold enough to be alone. The doctor made some observations and she was taken in and TT injection was injected she came back with a painful face I paid the doctor fee and for the medicine she denied it but I forcefully gave the money and we started to go back she told that the injection was very painful I told her to rub it not knowing that the injection was put on her ass she said mm and finally we reached home at 10.30 Balu was sleeping and we had to wait for a few minutes as he sleepily opened the door after our continuous knocking of the door………
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-04-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM