Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I am Arun tall and fair and unmarried in our school there were above 2000 students and around 50 staff. I was teaching English for 10 and 12 standard students. Among them Balu was studying 10 and was good in all subjects and he hoped to get District rank. His mom Buvana also worked in the same school she was teaching tamil and she looked little plummy and attractive. By nature I was shy and never indulge in conversation with lady staff and students. In my home I was the only son and my parents were leaving in village. I stayed in a house near the school and it was enough for me to stay and I cooked myself for my appetite. Though I had shyness towards women I always longed to have sex but was scared. So when everything was going well on day Buvana miss approached me and asked about Balu's progress in English I told he was good but makes many mistakes in grammar part she was worried and she badly needed him to get high marks in Board Exams and requested me to take extra care on him I too accepted and told her that I will make him get good marks in English. During our talk I secretly watched her juicy lips and sharp nose and my cock started to get erect. Then she went away while going I observed her back which made me shed my precum,..........
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM