Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Episode - 4

[Image: nory.jpg]

Shalini got back to her normal position within 1 or 2 seconds. but it was the greatest and most lustful two seconds of Akram's life. He suddenly took out his mobile phone and checked it so that Shalini could not notice his real ambition of standing up. Even although Akram produced all documents he received from the ministry (He could prepare all these documents by giving bribes to officials in the ministry), Shalini did not accept the documents and strictly told that She was unable to accept his project and passed through the commission.

Shalini - I do not need to put these poor farmers' lives, so Mr. Akram, I will not approve this project. I am sorry for this, she politely explained to him.

Akram - Mrs. Shalini, see this. This is a multi million dollar project and you will definitely own 1% of shares in this company as a gift for your approval. He took his last effort with the money. He knew that a lot of Indian government officers speak in front of money.

Shalini - You can just leave Mr. Akram because I do not want to call securities and mess up.

Akram's face turned red and he quickly grabbed all the documents and put them into his briefcase and ready to exit from Shalini's room angrily.

Shalini quickly called the receptionist.

Shalini - Mr. Akram coming to your side. He tried to give me a bribe and passed a project. carefully look at him. If he spoke with any officer, let me know.

Swetha is like a gossip girl in the commission. Some introduced her as a gossip FM in Nagpur. He just went to the cafeteria and started talking about Shalini's refusal of bribes and Akram. Then she went to the finance department and described the incident as she saw it with her own eyes. then to the administration department etc. Swetha published the incident within one hour to the entire Nagpur commission.

Then, she wanted to be a super star. took out her mobile and posted on her FB account that It is honored to work under an officer like Shalini Mehta because she refused even a single bribe. Her post got many likes, comments and shared through many whatsapp groups.

Shalini was in her room checking some files. Suddenly, she got a whatsapp message from one of her cousins about Swetha's post. She quickly checked FB and saw that this post has been so popular and many comments were there requesting Shalini to enter politics. She got a slight smile.

Guys, I want all of your ideas, comments and suggestions regarding the story.
[+] 6 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 11-07-2021, 07:33 PM