Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hi Guys…….. Thank you for all the lovely comments….. Here’s the next part.

Jaya had a mind-blowing orgasm; she was fully satisfied …. she happily dozed off….  Without realizing she had not locked her door. As it is she never locked the door as her husband did the door locking every time……

Since she did not have the habit of locking the door, she was caught fingering herself for an explosive orgasm….. Jaya had no clue she was being watched……

Jaya woke up after an hour or so, she rubbed her eyes and looked at herself…. She was still topless and the bottom part of the saree had raised to her upper thigh level….. She was still not shaken by the thought that she was semi-nude, she got up and adjusted her clothes and went to the bathroom, took off her panty which was still wet with her juices, she smiled looking at her panty…. She felt a she had won the battle of pleasure…..

She threw the wet panty in the clothes bin, washed her face and came out. She set her hair properly and went for the door. When she tried to unlock the door, she had a shock of her life…..

Yikes…… How is the door unlocked……, shit, shit, shit…… how could I be so careless…? How could I forget to lock the door….?

Sweat drops started to trickle down her forehead….., all the satisfaction, the pleasure of her love hole had vanished at the snap of a finger….., she peeped outside to see if anyone had seen her dirty acts….

There was no one in the hall, she breathed a sigh of relief…. She thought for herself, FIL had gone out and not yet come back, and maybe that’s why she had not bothered to lock the door…..  She felt relieved….

She was convinced that no one could have seen her, as she was alone in the house….. She went into the kitchen and had a glass of water and came out and sat on the sofa….. She unlocked her mobile and the stranger her sent her some messages and some pics…..

Stranger: Hey….! Sleepy head wake up……

Stranger: Come on….. if you are sloshed just after an orgasm then what will happen to you if you get fucked hard?

Stranger:  Still sleeping……

Stranger: No problem, looks like you had an orgasm after a long time, sleep well, after you wake up take a look at these pics, I have sent above….

Jaya stared at the pics….. She had a smile on her face while she stared at the pics… Just then she got a message…

Stranger: So finally woke up sleepy head? How was it?

Jaya: Chi…. What did you make me do….. I am a chaste women, and you drove me into all this…..

Stranger: Awwwww…. So cute, are you a small 2 Yr. old kid, to drive into such things….. you masturbated, you orgasmed, and now you are blaming me, instead you should thank me, if I were not to be there, you would not have understood the meaning of real pleasure……

Jaya: I know to pleasure myself, I never asked you for your help…..

Stranger: You definitely needed help dear, and will need in future also….. I am just a message away. Think about it…. Else think about the orgasm you had over 1 hr. ago….. Did you ever have such a hard orgasm…… Stop thinking unnecessary things…..

Jaya was lost in thoughts….. She was embarrassed, someone from the outside world had invaded her, played with her feelings, and won the war without even fighting…..

Jaya did not dare reply….. she thought maybe he is right, I will need more of such help to satisfy myself, but I can’t let myself do such things on someone else’s command… ….. how can I?

To counter her sober women thoughts, the devil inside made her think the other way…..

What is the harm in using some outside help….. he seems to be harmless and as far as his language, most of Delhi speaks like that, and somewhere such language, domination, had been missing in my life…

Finally the devil inside won and she replied…..

Jaya… Oh Ya….. How can you help?

Stranger: There are many ways dear…. You should be willing to…. That’s all….

Jaya: What ways, please elaborate….

Instead of replying, he called….. Jaya picked up the call…

Stranger: Hello lonely lady, how are you?

Jaya: I am fine, why did you call, Please chatting only

Stranger: I was tired typing, anyways that was the first step.

Jaya: First step means?

Stranger: First step means to convince you to start talking….. which you have started…. Now the next step….

Jaya: I see, and what are the other steps then?

Stranger: well…. There is no point telling you then now…. you need to experience them; you will get to know then as and when time come…. So, are you for the next step?

Jaya: I guess….. but I am scared….

Stranger: Exactly that’s the next step, get you out of all your fears, set yourself free….. ready?

Jaya thought about this for the last time and decided there was no turning back…. He will help her satisfy herself, and there was no fun staying alone, and her husband would not be coming back soon….. so instead of trembling in bed every night, I could his help…..

Jaya: Tell me what I should do?

Stranger: Meet me….

Jaya: Impossible, you never mentioned about meeting, you said you could help me, so I thought it would be over the phone only. I cannot meet you….

Stranger: Ok…OK… don’t raise you BP, I thought we could meet and I help you even better….

Jaya: No need, phone help would be more than enough…. No meeting and all.

Stranger (In his Mind) Very soon you will be searching for me, and my dick darling….

Stranger: OK so let’s start by choosing your clothes…. Do you only wear a saree always?

Jaya: Yes….

Stranger: How about changing them to Punjabi Suits for a start, then some casual T-Shirts, Sleeveless tops, Skirts and then.....? (In His mind, you will start wearing nothing my darling....)

Jaya: I used to wear Punjabi suits in college, but never tried anything else apart from them….., but after marriage its only sarees…. I cannot try the remaining…..

Stranger: OK, so do one thing, tomorrow after school, go shopping and try out some nice Punjabi suits….. it will show you figure better….

Jaya: Ohhh… so you want me wear a Punjabi suit so that you can see me better, never… I am not doing that….. I am comfortable in sarees only.

Stranger: Don’t talk like a mad women….. I have seen many women and girls wearing such cloths, even skimpier clothes, I have seen nude women also….. And don't forget, i have already seen your boobs.....I don’t need to see you, but you need to see yourself, you need to start liking yourself, and only then you can start loving yourself and the others can start loving you…..

Jaya: (She blushed with the thought that she had accidentally given him a topless show an hr back....but his words mattered more) What did you say others can start loving me? What do you mean by that?

Stranger: Yes, people will love you only if you love yourself…… Think about it.

Jaya: (She hit her head and thought, he never said anything wrong.....) Ok, I will go shopping tomorrow.

Stranger: That’s lovely babe….. don’t forget to send me the pics from the trial room, hope to see you in the new clothes….. Pics without clothes would be even great….. Ha Haha

Jaya: Chi…. You are so dirty…..

Stranger: What dirty...... Even I need help, don’t forget, even I am a human being, to give you help, I would also need help in return, don’t you think?

Jaya: How can expect help from me?

Stranger: Just stop listening to from your head and start listening to me from you mind and heart…… you will start understanding everything.

Jaya: OK, but I will send without my face…..

Stranger: No problem, I have already seen you many times so that is ok.

Jaya: Ok Bye then. She disconnected the phone.

Time was already 2:00 in the afternoon, Jaya had not prepared lunch also….. Jaya moved towards the kitchen and started preparing lunch…… The strangers’ words started to haunt her again…..

In her Mind….

Is he right in what he said about loving myself….? I never in my whole life thought about me in such a way….. Can I trust him? What if he starts to blackmail me?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the Cooker’s whistle…. She shut it and engrossed in her thoughts back….

What did he mean by he also needs help? what does he want me to do? What did he mean by he has seen many women and seen then nude also…...? What if he wants to see me nude also……? What if he provokes me to sleep with him…? I could never do that….

She was fighting to get all the answers…..

The door bell rang….. She opened the door and it was her father-in-law…. She served lunch and both of them had lunch…..

After lunch, she went inside her bedroom and lied down on the bed…..

Her thoughts continued to haunt her….. She was fighting to convince herself to avoid talking to him, She felt sooooo feeble, that at some point she might submit herself…. “NO” she said to herself….. I will never allow him to manipulate me…… I am strong enough….

Thinking all this she fell in sleep again…… She was woken up by the stranger phone call….. She picked up the call and

Jaya: Hello,

Stranger: Slept again? Did you have another orgasm?

Jaya: Don’t you get any other thoughts….. only such dirty thoughts…..

Stranger: I am surprised, you being a lonely women, are not getting these thoughts….. If I were you,  I would have not thought so much….? I would want to have an orgasm every time..... I will finger my self every hour.... In fact, I would have gotten fucked by someone till now….

Jaya: Shut up….. I know where this is going….. If you have any such ideas, then forget it…. I will have to block your number permanently….

(Stranger understood that he had crossed the line too soon..... but he could not bend now, else he will lose his upper hand.....The strange continued to reply her with a stern tone)

Stranger: What makes you think I will be scared with this line of yours…… don’t think I am some mad lover who will die if you don’t talk to me…… I have already told you….. if you don’t like my words, you can block me….

The stranger had started a reverse play….. After the last phone call, he was fully convinced he had hit the bull eye….. She was lonely and naive…… Thought he did not want to manipulate her…. He of course wanted to taste her…..

The stranger’s words hit hard on Jaya mind….. He was right,

Jaya: I am sorry…..

Stranger: No need for sorry…. But tell me frankly, are you not missing your husbands dick…..

Jaya: Yes…. I am…. (Shit what did I say – She cursed herself)

She had just proven the stranger was right about her……

Stranger: Then, what is the problem….. You are young, not so beautiful but still a desirable woman…. Any man would want to enjoy you, what is wrong in me…..

Jaya: I did not mean that…. But why don’t you understand a simple thing, I am married, how can you even think all such things….

Stranger: Mad women….. Which century are you in? Women are having affairs who have their husbands with them….. You case is different….. You don’t need to have an affair, just pass time, good time with lonely men….. Both you and they will have fun….

Jaya: Shut up again….. What do you mean pass time with lonely men….. Am I a prostitute.... Here I am shit scared to talk to you i.e just one man, and you are telling me to pass time with multiple men….. If i get caught.... I will be thrown out of my house, How can you even say such a thing to me?

Stranger: OK Leave it….. Tell me something…..

Jaya: What? (She was trying to sound angry but her voice sounded different…. the conversation forced her think otherwise….. and sound different)

Stranger: Have you ever driven a car?

Jaya knew how to drive a car, though she did not own one, She did sometimes drive Rakesh’s car…..

Jaya: Yes, I know how to drive a car….. What’s that got to do with the current topic….

(Stranger thought if Jaya answers this question the way he wanted, it wont be late before Jaya agrees to sleep with him…..)

Stranger: Imagine, you are in a different city for a few months, eg. Some training purpose,

Jaya: OK, What next,

Stranger: What will you for transport then? (The stranger crossed his fingers and waited for the Answer……

What Jaya answered….
Who was that stranger.....
What's next in store for Jaya......

All and more In the Next Part.

Hopefully I will try and post the next update by tonight….. Else max by tomorrow morning.

Till then Enjoy this update,

And once again thank you everyone for the lovely comments….. Hope you are all liking the story. If you need me to speed up the story, I have ideas for the same also….. I assure you, that also will be interesting......

I personally feel the story is going too slow......I won’t change the story much, but Jaya’s adventures will start soon. Maybe from the next update.

Please let me know
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by badri.rao2006 - 11-07-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM