True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: k.png]

I went near her and said really hot, she smiled again softly but like a nervous smile as i was too close to her now. She said i think we should go now. Mom and bhai must be waiting also. i felt like i should grab her breast and press it soft, hard every way and play with her again. I was standing very close to her now. I placed my hand on her hairs coming on her face, kept aside behind her ear and went out room saying come lets go you must be getting late. While walking out of room my face reaction was very clever kind like a winner as this is what i wanted. I wanted to show her that i did not bring here for fuck only. I wanted she should trust me whenever i bring her to my Dwarka flat, i wanted to gain her trust for this dwarka flat trip because usually i knw she must be thinking that if i will take her to my dwarka flat that means i will only enjoy with her but by doing this walk out i had showed that i did not bring you here for a fuck and i knew also in first time itself i should not open her in my flat other wise next time she will not come to my flat easily. So after completing my motive i went out. She came near me also in living room, i saw her jacket buttons were close now. I said come i will drop you. By making such innocent face expression i said her that. I knew she got shock. I think First few seconds she could not even believe that i was not touching her or behaving the way i use to always. Then she came out flat also, i locked main door and we went down sat in car. She said i am impressed. I said with what. She said with your behaviour today.

I am glad you kept your limits nahee toe i would have give you one slap also and she laughed hehe. I looked at her for a sec and smiled. In my heart i knew ghanta kuch nahe kar paatee tu agar tujhay choota mein. Par bol lay chal. I said her thanks. Then in few seconds she said you think i am a fool. That you will impress me by this your drama and i will think oh raj so sweet like a hero. She laughed again hehe. Jo tum hoe i know you cant hide. I was shocked, yeah salee toe mayree maa niklee. She caught me just like that. I was really shocked. I stayed quiet. She said kisee aur par try karna yeah ok. Not on me poor boy softly she spoke all this. I smiled then and said actually sach mein it was not drama. I respect u. She said acha then be like this always. Toe i will believe u. I said ok. She said good boy. Then few min i was just thinking about what just happened. Then i said thank you for keeping neck lace. I am glad you like it also. She said yah its pretty and nice. I only kept it because you gave me in front of your hitler mom. Jab ghar jaogay toe tumhain peetaygee woh hai na hehe. I smiled and said pit jaunga for u. I just want you. She said whattt. I was like i mean i just want your happiness. She said hmmm ok. Behave and lets keep our relation like it is now. I dont like anything else. I said but how can i forget our Rajasthan trip and what you have give me there. She got shocked again and said i told u dont bring it up ever. See again u said and by the way i dont know what happened me that time. Something was not right.

I got shocked now. Yeah toe salee ko kuch shak hoe raha. I hope she dont think and come to conclusion that i have given her some sex lust pill. I stayed silent and thought nahee Raj dont worry itna deep she wont think. She said hellooo Mr kahan kho gaye. I said kuch nahee, just focusing on road. She said now listen just dont bring that again. I just want to forget everything. Lets be friends only if you want but no touching or more then that. I thought loe yeah salee toe again pehlay walay rastay par aagayee. I thought i am making impression on her by not touching her but this bitch is more clever then me also. Woh move bhee poppat kar dee mayree. I said friend toe we are already. Friend with benefits and i smiled haha. She hit me on my shoulder shut up ok. Only friend i dont want any benefit from you and you should stop behaving bad. Dont talk out of way. I have given you too much liberty faayda mut uthao. I got so frustrated with her arrogance that time. That I said aapko na ek din utha kar lay jaunga ghar say aapkay and she laughed hehe. Achaa itna dum nahe hai abhee tum mein, i said dum toe dekh chukee hoe. She knew i said double meaning. She said to change topic. Let me call mom. She took her phone and started to talk with her while in few minutes we reached her home.

I did not touched her thigh also this time as already i had not touched her in my flat also so why now i would have touched. I parked car we went up. I had to carry most of the bags. As she went up without helping. I carried bags alone and abused her salee bitch kaheen kee. Pehlay bhaag gayee uppar. I was left with bags alone. Then any how i carried most of bags, went up. She was standing on door only smiling like making my fun. Then said her brother. Bhai ek gadhaa bags laaya hai. I gave her an angry look and she smiled. Her bhai came looked at me and laughed, took few bags and said nothing not even a thank you. Salaa moeta iskee shadee kay gifts mein lay kar aayaa aur bhen kay lund nay ek thank you bhee nahe bola. I was feeling ek thapad laga dun moetay ko and bitch was enjoying seeing me like that. Her mom came to her son room also and said thanks bayta Raj. I said koi nahe aunty, yeah toe mayra farz tha. You are my family. My cousin sis went inside her room by then to change. As she said her mom i will come after change. I sat there few minutes. Then my cousin sis came there in her bro room also. She was in her night gown. Blue nighty with tied rob over it. Her hairs were still open. I saw her and thought yeah bhenchodee mujhay hee provoke karnay kay liya pehantee hai aisa lagta hai. I looked at her for few minutes in between but then she went to kitchen for making coffee for her. Cousin bro and aunty were checking all stuff. So seeing that i also went to kitchen , let me get some water. I took excuse went to kitchen. She was making coffee by boiling kettle water. Standing there. I said panee milayga. She opened fridge. When she bend to take water bottle from down rack of fridge i saw her gaand shape in that nighty and felt wow yaar iskee gaand maarnee chayeah thee i missed it. Itna acha chance tha in rajasthan. Salee ko night gown toe pehanaata. I still did not touched her even though i got really highly seduced now watching her gown but thought jab poora din nahe chua toe why i will touch now. I said nighty mein u look really hot. She said ok panee mil gaya na ub you can go inside. I said we are friends then why talking like that. She said then dont comment much, chup raho. Then i will also talk nicely. I said acha toe chup nahe rahunga toe. She said then. Then yeah this water na i will throw on your head and cool u down, she smiled. I said itnee himmat nahe hai aap mein abhee. She grabbed water bottle , cold water and put it over my head. It was half bottle only so i got little wet i was like what the hell. She laughed hehe kyun himmat hai na. Now go in and sit with my bhai poor Rajbir. I clean my face and hairs with hanky and thought issay toe abhee ek chanta maarun but really i controlled myself there. I did not wanted to make a scene also plus if i would have hit her toe salee pakaa haath say nikal jaatee. I cool down myself taking long breath and went inside. Sat with that moeta and aunty. After few min chit chat, i was getting bore also. My cousin sis was also not coming there as she went in her room already. So i went home. Reached home thought little bit yaar yeah iska kya karun ub. I dont know how this bitch is still so arrogant. I was shock also, iskee chudai itnee badiya karee thee in rajashthan fir bhee salee arrogance mein aagayee thee. Mutlab clear tha. I just had advantage of that pill there aur ub toe she was getting doubt also that something happened to her. So it would be tough for me to use that pill on her also. Now i had only one way to bring her to bed again under me. which was by love and impressing her only. Not by anything else or maybe i was in thought i should try that pill thing one more time or maybe its too early for it and what if she gets it all together. I was just in thoughts, kay kab neend aagayee and i slept.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 10-07-2021, 07:10 PM