True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Early morning i got up. It was 6am. My phone was ringing. I picked up, it was my sweet and sexy cousin sister calling. I picked up. Hi. She said hi good morning. Wake up we have to leave for home. I said but only 6am right now jaan. I was using Jaan word deliberately now to make her feel that i can talk to her any way now. She said you said its a 10hr drive. If we will leave now then only we will reach on time. I said yah ok. Coming in few minutes. Are you ready. She said yah i am ready already. I woke up 5am. I said ok. Coming after shower. I got up. Took shower. Took out my fresh new black jeans from my bag. Wore it with a descent polo tshirt of light pink color. Made my hairs. Used perfume and went out of my room with my bags towards her room. Knocked. She opened. I went in. Saw her nicely she was looking so fresh and was wearing her pink skirt with black top.

I said her nice you looking in this. She said thanks. She asked me what color lipstick i should use maroon, brown, purple or pink. I said skirt is pink then use pink. She said ok. I was happy she was asking me now about this. I knew she has accepted me also after last night. She was standing in front of mirror using her pink shade and some make up. I was sitting on bed staring at her sexy figure in that tight black top and pink skirt. She was looking so hot that again in morning my lund was making signal inside my jeans. She showed me her shade, now ok. I said use more. Make more pink. I want your lips extra pink. I was saying in authoritative way also. She listened and started to use more on her lips. Now ok. I said yah very nice. I took my bag and place on a side table. Saying i bought a small gift for you forgot to give you yesterday. She said really when. I said few days back only. I took out necklace. Showed her. She said wow so nice. I said but its not gold or diamond but these gems are also precious. She said oh Raj its ok. I cant take it. This must be expensive. I said no not much only 20000rs. I said the price deliberately. She said what only. Its expensive. I said jaan hoe aap mayree. Nothing expensive in front of u. I was giving her indirect signal and said in my heart that nothing expensive in front of your chuut. Buss mujhay chuut daetee reh salee. She said but i cant take it raj. I said u hve to or else i will not talk with you forever. She said fir toe nahe lungee and she laughed hehe.

I said bad example woh toe i cant do also and i laughed too haha. I said ok let me change example nahe loegee toe fir mein aapkay bhai say baat karna start kar dunga without telling you. She said no you will not talk to him till i dont say. Then i said fir loe issay. She said ufff tum bahut ziddi hoe gaye hoe. I knew she liked it too. I said wait let me make u wear. I thought while making her wore that. Sale ko raat ko pehnana chayeah tha jab poree nangee thee. I said her openly. Jab aglee baar sex karunga toe yeah pehna kar karunga aapko. She said shut up. Dont talk like that. I smiled. I knew kya kahaygee. She also knew raat ko achay say bajee theee mujhsay. She turned and showed me. I said nice. She saw in mirror again. Yah very pretty. I said aap toe rani lag rahee hoe ismein. Queen of rajasthan. She laughed hehe. Buss karo. She was removing that necklace. I said wear it on our way. She said no its heavy. I said please wear it. She said ok. She had bags packed also. Then said me pick my bags what you watching me only. I smiled and said anything for you my jaan. I picked her bag from side of table and opened drag handle. We were walking towards our car. After checking out. Some hotel boy kept our bags in car. We were about to leave but then my cousin said photo toe tumnay lee nahe mayre. We were sitting in car that time and i smiled. I came out of car thinking wah aaj toe apnay aap hee bolee for photo. She was looking so sexy also in that skirt and top. I said yah come out. We went near that place by walk and i started to take her photos.
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.png]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 10-07-2021, 07:05 PM