Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I don't understand why Desai needed to say such words and challenge Krish out of anger. Now they both are back to the square one of their relationship as Krish is again sure that Desai is after Meera.
Hope Desai realises his mistake the next morning and again tries to befriend Krish.
Because it would be so weird to see that Desai is now friends with Meera but not with Krish. If this happens then how can we rely on the relationship  of Meera and Krish that they share things at least the ones which are very important and surely intensions of Desai do fall under this.
      Krish should at least be-aware Meera indirectly or Directly of Desai or he still would rely on the trust assured by Meera??. I think this much he can share about Desai or we would be left in doubt if Meera and Krish actually share the kind of relationship which has been shown from the beginning of the series.( Because as the story tells, Meera can never cheat on Krish. The path to Meera can go though only and only Krish but Desai even after understanding this very well, still took totally the unrequired route.

This was really unexpected & disappointing behaviour from Desai.
Like some reader said, Please dear Author Don't make it a forced blackmailing or humiliation or revenge sex from Meera's side Or Desai lying and filling ears of Meera on Krish's back by bitching lies about him to Meera. This would be such a turn off and moreover far away from reality because Meera and Krish always discuss things if anything goes wrong, at least Meera always does.

Hope Desai is still able to seduce Meera and hope that doesn't happen on Krish's back.

Also, very curious to know if Meera and Desai too had standing sex that night and is this the reason Meera remembered this pose.( Not saying that she is remembering or missing Desai here ,because we're sure till now that there has been no Desai in her mind while having sex with Krish but yeah you can't always control your mind or memory) .Question is will Krish ask about this position ??
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 10-07-2021, 01:57 AM