[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.png]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]

We sat on bed to have that ice cream. I bought some nice flavours too. Her phone rang. It was her friend priya. While having ice cream she was talking to her friend priya and i was staring at her beautiful figure. I could not control more. Got up, grabbed my sony camera from side table. It had a video recorder too. Turned it on. Set it on video, started it and placed it just behind us on a small wooden table. It was getting clear bed view. This time i wanted to record her for my fun. I knew yeah check toe karaygee nahe that camera is on or off and her attention was on phone call also talking to that Priya her best friend. After that i went behind her on bed and grabbed her from behind. She got shock with my move. I knew ub toe salee ko pill ka asar bhee khatam hoe chuka hai. Now i have to fuck her with her full will. My hands were straight on her doodhas. I was massaging them hard and harder. She tried to stop me. Looked at me and said sshhhh also slowly. Nodded her head like nooo dont do silently as she was on phone call with priya but where i was ready to listen her. Her ice cream fell down from her hands when i instantly grabbed her from behind. Removed her pallu of saree and started to press her both breasts over her thin fabric of blouse. This time she felt pain also as her blouse was thin fabric and my strong hands gave a nice press on both of them. Oucchhhhh she made and got up from bed. Was saying priya on phone kuch nahe woh ice cream gir gayee. I got up from bed too and went after her. Grabbed her in my arms.

Started to kiss her neck her palu she already made it up. She sat again on bed so that i could not kiss or lick her neck. I saw her sitting down. So instead of coming on her. I opened my jeans and pulled it down. She was looking at me. While still talking to priya. She said priya let me call u back but i think maybe priya was telling her something about her American plan after marriage she wanted to shift california and all. So she did not cut the call. By then i pulled my jockey also down and took it out from my feet. Thrown it aside. Came close to her with my hard cock. Signal her to hold. She looked at me and said noo by shaking her head no. I was not interested in listening anything. So i grabbed the back of her head and pulled it on my lund. She had no choice but to take inside her lips. She started tapping on my chest. I left her head from behind and she went back. While my cock came out of her mouth. Then she saw in my eyes. I again said do. Placed her hand on my lund. Slowly she started to stroke it. While laughing with priya about something she said. Then i said slowly take in mouth. She looked at me again and then down on my lund size. My pink tip was already near her lips. She just opened her lips and took it inside. Started to play with my lund using her tongue. I was enjoying the scene. In between she was taking half of my lund in her mouth also and while replying priya she use to take it out of her mouth and then again take in mouth. I wanted to moan loud as i was getting so nice pleasure but i had to control.

As she was on phone so i did not wanted her friend to know i was in the room with her. After 2 minutes of that i said to my cousin slowly wait. I took phone from her hand and started hitting it with my lund. She was laughing hehehe. Then i gave it back to her. Priya must have asked what was that disturbance. She said kuch nahe maybe network. Then again i gave her my lund in her mouth. Removed her saree palu and started to feel her nipple over her thin blouse fabric. When i touched her breast nipple she tried stopping my hand but i removed her hand aside and pressed it nicely. After few minutes of making her suck my dick. I pressed her head little down from the back of her head and started giving her all of my cock in her mouth. She again tapped on my chest. So left her head. Then she saw in my eyes. While she was cleaning her lips with her hand. Saying me not to do that. Then i said slowly. Do on your own. I went two steps behind. Then she had to bend a bit to take my cock in her mouth as she was sitting on bed. When i felt my lund again went in her mouth. I felt her tongue wetness on my cock and her lips. I felt so good. I looked towards that camera. Made a nice fuck sign with my fist. That i was taking this arrogant cheeky bitch. Giving her my big lund and smiled looking at camera. I saw her blouse hooks on the back of her blouse. Which i instantly opened. By then she said bye to her friend also and took my cock out of her mouth.

She said kya kar rahay hoe. Phone par thee. You should have some manners. Dont make me insult. Agar ussay aawaz aajatee tumaharee toe. I said gayee toe nahe na. Chaloe chooso issay achay say. She said tum na just dont say anything. Then she tried to got up. I grabbed her hand and said where you going. She said aarahee hun. Let me have water. She tied her blouse hooks also while drinking water. Then she came near me and said you gone so bad Raj. I knew salee fir senses mein aachukee hai. Fir nautanki karaygee. She said kya chayeah tumhain. I said i only want you. I was also openly saying her. You are all mine now. She was looking at me in my eyes. She said baitho tum. I was naked from down. Just had tshirt on my body. I sat on bed my lund was still hard flying. She took water sips looking in my eyes. I was silently sitting on bed. She was just staring also in my eyes. After 2 minutes like that. Then came near me and thrown water from her mouth on my face. I just cleaned my wet face with hands. She was standing just a feet close to me. Her sexy fragrance was so high in that small room. I was looking her waist. She pushed me on bed and made her lay all over me while licking my chin and lips.

She said open mouth. I opened and she gave me her spit. I swallowed it. I was happy, excited and shock also the way she was reacting. Usually she always use to show me arrogance. Attitude. Now suddenly she was behaving the way i wanted her. She started to lick my neck. Pulled my tshirt up and was kissing my nipples. Her right hand was on my lund. Pulling it harder up and down. I was moaning too. she came up and licked my lips. Then gave me a light slap on my face. Said this is what u want isnt it rajbir. While pulling my lund harder. I was quiet. She said bhoko ub. You want this or not. I said yes i want this only. She again smootched my mouth so passionately and came all over me. I grabbed her hairs tightly. She did not even knew that camera next to us was recording this all and it was on. With her smootch i got so hot only. Then pulled her hairs harder. Her face got up. She left my mouth with a moan aaahhh when i pulled her hairs like that. I said her looking in her eyes. Ub tu mayree hai. She pushed my hand down which were holding her hairs tightly and started to lick my nipples again laying over me. I took out that tshirt also and now i was all naked. She was kissing my Abs. I said her you like my chest. She looked at me and smiled. I asked her you like or not. She said yah you are sexy and brave. I smiled and just lay below her giving her all the authority this time and she was also taking full fun of it.

This is what i wanted too. I wanted her to enjoy me nicely. bang me. Fuck me. I was just making noises of aaahhh jaanaymun. I love it. She was stuck on my chest nipples. Licking them so nicely with her tongue. I said her baby doll lund ko mun mein daalo. As i was unable to control her licking. She looked up to me, smiled and said shut up ok. Mein karungee. Tum chup rahoe. I said ok. Then again she started to lick my nipple. Slowly went on my abs and was licking them with her tongue and lips. I grabbed her head when she was glued to my abs. I said her abhee pooree perfect nahe bunee hain abs but karunga hard work on them. She said i like them just as they are. You are so fit at such young age of 21. Then again she came on my mouth and smooch me passionately. We were licking each other mouth so badly. I thought yeah toe mujha choos laygee aaj. Salee kay ander kee randi bahar aagayee thee. I told her you biting my lip. Easy. She said shut your mouth tumhain mein khaungee aaj. She again gave me a nice bite on my lip. I was like aahhh kya kar rahee hoe. She smiled and said rajbir sshhhh. I saw her in her eyes. Bilkul sharma nahe rahe thee ub. I said easy jaan.

She was like tum easy hoetay hoe. So dont say me. I smiled and said saree uttaro. She got up from me and started to remove her saree. I got up too and pulled her in my arms. I said let me. She left it and i grabbed her pallu. Pulled it all. She made 3 rounds and it came off. Her blouse i saw and grabbed her moema straight. Pulled it hard ripped her blouse literally and took her bra also out of her beautiful body with in a second. Her soft bra i thrown it aside and started sucking her nipples. Squeezing them like mangoes. She was standing near bed and i was on bed. Her moema was going straight on my face. So i just took nipple in mouth and was squeezing it harder. Givng her pain of licking her nipple. I was having her. Her hand was in my hairs. She was moaning only taking my name also raajjjjj. I said poora doodha choos lunga aapka. You are so hot my queen. My both hands i placed on her ass and was pressing it. Her peticot thread i pulled in between. It just fell down. I saw her white pantie and was putting my mouth there to smell her chuut fragrance. She was smiling when i said aapkee chuut ke khushboo kaa deewana hun mein. She hit me a light slap hearing that and pushed me down on bed. Then jumped on me like a wild cat. Looking at me in my eyes saying you want me. Her breast was getting crushed by my chest. I said bachpan say chodna chahta tha. She said say in english yes or not only. Not your non sense. I smiled and said yes i want you to sit on my lund. She grabbed my hard cock. Adjusted and placed it on her chuut. Then sat on it. It just went inside her quickly. She made a nice moan aahhhhh then took it inside her. Started to slowly go up and down. Sitting on my lund.

I was looking her expression. She was getting crazy for more. Her each and every move was getting recorded too. I was happy that luckily i placed camera today. This fuck with her i will always remember now because she was doing it with her will. She was still going up and down. Then slowly started to move her gaand ahead and back while sitting on my lund. Making moans also aahhhh. I was looking at her face expressions. She was biting her lips. Her eyes were getting close in between. Her hands were on my tight broad chest. While she was fucking me sitting on top of me. I was so lucky tonight. She was givng me her chuut by herself. I said her open eyes. She opened and smiled. I said mazaa aaraha hai. She said slowly yah. I was smiling and said her you are mine now. She put her hand on my mouth and said chup rahoe. Was just fucking me sitting on my lund. I pressed her breasts. Grabbed them played with her nipple also. Pinched it. Pulled it with my fingers. Then grabbed her from her small soft ass. Bringing her more close to me. Started to hit my lund in her. When i was pushing she felt it. As i could see her moans which got louder. she put her head on my chest while her hands were wrapped on my neck. I was pumping bitch nicely from below
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 06-07-2021, 03:58 PM