Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I don't think if Desai gets to have Meera again , then Meera and Krish would be back to the square one. The situation back then when they seperated was very different from the one they are in right now. It was the time where they embarked on this journey and started to know themselves by exploring them which they are doing right now as well and I think every person does that in his life. They have been evolving each day in relationship and so is the love between them.
    They have always tend to enjoy the situation when they both are into it.As per character Krish has always disliked people who humiliate or show controlling nature towards him and this is the solely reason  he and Meera hated Desai. Krish might be a cuckold which I don't think is some weakness but he doesn't do this on cost of his dignity like Sam. There is a great difference between Sam and Krish ...Sam turned out to be pimp who is just using his wife for materialistic benefits where even Ananya is not happy whereas Krish and Meera on the other hand do it merely for excitement and fun purpose and never did to gain success in life and this thing surely didn't go unnoticed by Desai as he had used every card to persuade or bribe Krish but he found no result in that. 
If Desai has known Krish and he wants to remain in touch with Meera for  long or even for short duration which I'm sure everyone wish to do , then surely he won't take any stupid wrong step like using Meera or degrading Krish by boasting his win over Meera and if he still did then I guess he won't ever see Meera again and he would turn out to be a fool which I'm sure he's not. Meera and Krish are not Ananya and Sam.
    Krish has always given multiple chances to the people who have been nice and trustworthy to him and that is why Desai was capable of befriending him again.be 

I agree Tejas was an interesting character but he stands no chance against Desai. Tejas is shown just as a kid and I don't think it would be that exciting if he gets lucky. He might get a little in his plate but he surely doesn't deserve Meera as whole.He for sure deserves some juice which even Krish wish for.
 This story from start has revolved around Desai who has definitely turned out to be the lead character of this series and if nothing happens between Meera and him then all goes in vain ,however its important in what situation it happens and what it moulds into. Its the situation which will  define the future.
 I don't think Meera and Krish would lose their respect or belief if anything happens at all.Its the situation which would define the future and they for sure would and should remain together, what may ever happen in future.

I think as long as Meera and Krish love each other and respect each other's decisions then nothing can move them.They are not a normal kind of boring couple and that is the gift they possess.I'm sure Even thousands of Desai can't separate them. I have always admired the chemistry which the author has shown between Krish and Meera and that is the essence of this story. we could have found  Ananya getting fucked by Desai arousing but it wasn't even near to Desai and Meera and the only reason is the love and madness which both Meera and Krish have for each other.As long as they are together and are in crazily in love , things would always be exciting.

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 06-07-2021, 04:32 AM