Adultery Memoir - Pussy Pleasures - Dipti
Based on real events

Present Day

'I'll see you at 11' - my phone woke up with the message on the screen. Yes. It was from Dipti as expected.

Time to get ready. I got into the bathroom, stood under the shower with all the excitement of going to meet the girl I have been fantasizing for a long time. The excitement and blood rushed down to make my cock defy the gravity. My hand slowly wrapped around it, gave it tight squeeze and started stroking it. No, not yet. Not here. Not now. A horny girl is waiting with a drooling mouth and dripping pussy for it. Or will it be just another one of our meetings with nothing but a kiss and grope?

Came out with a towel around my hip and the doubt in my head. Chose a fancy underwear imagining how her hand slowly travels inside it and hold the hardened thick dick along with the cum filled balls. Wore a shirt imagining how she unbuttons it with romance or will she just tear it off with lust. Will she even touch me? The thought of previous failed attempts made me wonder. Brushed my hair, wore my perfume and approached the bedroom door. Right then, I heard the slight movement of the blanket and stopped on my tracks. It is the sound of my beautiful wife changing her position in sleep. Her fleshy white thighs peeped out of the blanket and gave me an instant erection. Those are the same thighs that I have licked, groped, pinched and bitten many times. Oh! I have always loved how she looked when she wake up in the morning. Will take care of you tonight baby.

Started the car and the journey to the first of my many adulteries. 

Dipti. How it all started? Was it the birthday wish I sent from my sister's phone? Or the first grope in my home? Or the day I pushed my hand into your saree and grabbed those heavy boobs? Or the first time you kissed me in your bedroom and stuffed your nipple in my mouth with your husband sitting in the living room? My mind slowly drifted into the past.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Memoir - Pussy Pleasures - Dipti - by Pothos - 13-04-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Memoir - Pussy Pleasures - Dipti - by Pothos - 13-04-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Memoir - Pussy Pleasures - Dipti - by Pothos - 13-04-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Memoir - Pussy Pleasures - Dipti - by Pothos - 13-04-2019, 10:55 PM