True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: i.png]

[Image: Inkedh-LI.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]

So after pics we went out. I took my Pajero out of Hotel Marriott parking. My cousin was sitting next to me. Whole car was full of her fragrance. She was without her shrug also so her breast shape was just covered by her saree pallu only. Still from sides I could see the shape of her moema which was looking really hot. My lund was getting excited but I controlled any how and we reached that palace in just 10min only as it was near to our hotel where we had our dinner booked. It was a huge place. We entered after telling our names and they asked me 10000rs for entry of 2. I gave. My cousin sis looked at me and said expensive. I said its ok. As long as you will enjoy. She said nahe I will give you later after reaching home. I said ok. We went inside and sat on chairs near our private table. few guests were there. Not many. In start folk songs were being played. Then prince of that place came on stage he introduce himself as some maharaja son. He was young but short height guy must be 5 feet 3 or 4 inch. After that he was coming to every table to meet guests personally with his bodyguards were around him. When he came to our table. My cousin sis and I had to get up to say him hello. He said welcome to my Haveli. My cousin asked sir you are king or prince. As u said prince. He said my father is king. He is not here but I am future king. We laughed haha and said yes your highness. My cousin was looking tall then him also then he asked us our names and where we came from.

We said from Delhi. He was looking at my cousin sis figure only which I noticed and said maam may I have a dance with you if you don’t mind and you also Mr Raj if you don’t mind. I said nothing. Except felt sala tharkee hai yeah prince toe. My cousin said sir I don’t know much dance so sorry. He said I insist. I would like to show you my haveli also if you would want. I said deliberately I can come also if you don’t mind your highness. He said yes yes Mr rajbir I mean both of you. Then he took us to his main hall of haveli which was huge. His bodyguards waited outside only. My cousin sis was seeing the portraits of his family members. I was sitting on a big couch. Then he offered us some old vintage scotch. I said no its ok. I usually avoid drinking with strangers as I was being more alert now. So he never insisted me. As we were alone there in that big room. Only slow music voice was coming from dinner hall. Then he said my cousin sis again for a dance. This time my cousin said in laughing way hehe, ok prince ji. He smiled and took her hand in his and started to dance with her.

I was seeing that scene. Felt little awkward in start but I had no choice that time just to see. Then with in seconds his hand reached her waist and nicely groped her. He was slightly rubbing his hand on her naked waist which I could see and my cousin was just laughing hehe like a bitch. I felt very jealous and said I think we should have dinner now. He said just few minutes let me dance with this angel Rajbir ji. I sat again. My cousin was not saying anything now. I felt sala tingu mazay lay raha hai aur yeah bhee randee iska haath nahe hata rahee kamar say. After few seconds I saw he took his hand on her ass slight and my cousin instant left his hand. Came near me and said lets have dinner now. I said sure. Ok prince ji we have to go now. He looked at her in lusty way again but had no choice to let us go. I felt salay tingu ko ek ghuma kar dun par iskay bodyguard bahut thay udhar. I calmed and we came to dinner table.

We were having dinner and that tingu took one foreign women tourist inside after us. I said loe ub ussay lay gaya sala tharkee. My cousin laughed hehe. I said he was grabbing your waist and was moving his hand there. Tabhee rok daena tha. She said haan zada hee free hoenay kee koshish kar raha tha. I said good you stopped it still at right time. She said yah. We enjoyed our dinner and in car while coming back. I was saying her waisay tingu kee galtee kahan hai. Aap hoe hee itnee sexy. Koi bhee pagal hoe jaayga iss figure kay liya jaisay mein hun. She slapped me on my shoulder tum na khaogay mujhsay thapad aaj. Seedha hotel chaloe I need to change and sleep, kal camel safari chalaingay na. I said haan bilkul. Then instead of hotel I took car in some khalee maidaan and stopped. She was like where you stopped. Its so deserted place. I said tabhee toe roekee hai. I want to look at u nicely for few minutes. She said dekh toe liya photo bhee click kar lee aur kya look. I came near her and placed my thumb on her lips. She understood I wanted again. She said no. you hurt me yesterday. I still have pain. I said kahan hai dard. She stayed quiet. U know where. I said kahan. She paused and said down you idiot aur kahan. I smiled and said in my heart lagta hai kal zadaa hee kas kar choda tha issay abhee bhee dard mein thee. I asked her openly swelling hai kya. She said maybe but u hurt me. Now never. I said never kyun. I wont be able to live without you. She said stop ok. Don’t ok . I came near her lips to kiss her and she removed her face other side. I grabbed her hand and said itna naatak kyun kar rahe hoe. Let me do what I want. I said clearly what I wanted. My lund was hard also. She said I wont now enough ok. I am not your toy. I said acha gussa mut karo. Relax I wont buss khush. She said have some shame and respect for me. Don’t treat me like that. I said but I am treating you like a queen. She was like no I don’t want anything from you. Please rajbir. Control yourself. I was staring at her boob. Her right moema was near me almost. So I groped it and pressed it softly. She pushed my hand away and slapped me.

I was shocked and stunned. She said I told you no means no. don’t you understand. I really made a mistake by coming with you. I said ok ok sorry. Wont do. Don’t spoil your mood. You know I just like you a lot. Sorry again and instead of forcing her or pressuring her to do it there. I drove car back towards hotel Marriott. She jumped off car and straight went to her room. I was also in my room. Was getting ready to sleep when I got a call from Shanky my best buddy. Hello bhosdee kay I called you also shanky kahan tha tu. He said sorry bhai yaar shaam ko bahut busy tha in shop. Mobile kee nayee shipment aayee hai wahan tha. Par ghar aatay hee aapko call kara hai. I said chal aur suna. He said aap batao. Kaisay chal raha rajasthan ka tour kya kya hoegaya jaanaymun kay saath. I said mayree jaanaymun bay tayree nahe. He said haan who hee. I told him tayray bhai nay full lay rakhee hai iskee. Kal choda ragad diya poora gadeee mein hee. Chuut suja dee and we both laughed haha sach mein bhai. I said haan bay tayra bhai jhoot nahe bolta. Aaj bhee laynay kee try kar raha tha. Saree mein thee aaj par aaj salee attitude dikha gaye. He said abhee bhee attitude. I said abay yaar iska aisay hee hai kabhee kuch bhee kar laytee hai. Kal toe thoda pressure banaya tha toe bajaa diya tha.

Aur thoda zadaa time tak dhaka maara na toe dard mein hai abhee. Jaaygee kahan salee murgi hai mayree. He said bhai kitna baja diya kal. I told him about strength golee. 20 min tak semen nahee nikla idhar chemist nay dee. He said wah bhai mujhay bhee daena. Mein idhar salesgirl kee lay raha hun. Golee kha kar lunga. I said haan sahe hai. I never said him about that secret golee which I gave to my cousin sis and made her extra horny. I thought abhee its not the right time to tell him about that pill. Then I shared him instance of that guide. He said sahe bach gaye aap. Risky hai udhar akaylay. I said haan alert hun ub toe. We spoke a bit and he asked naked pics of my cousin. I said abhee nangee pics nahe lee. Lunga fir aakar dikhaunga tujhay. He said yaar bhai jaldeee loe. Cant wait to see her naked. Aap toe mazay lay rahay udhar. Mayree baaree kab aaygee. I said pehlay mayra mun bharnay dae abhee toe shuru hee kara hai ras choosna. Bahut raselee hai salee. Aaj toe ek prince ka lund khada hoe gayaa issay dekh kar. Sala full chance maar raha tha par isnay sahee handle kar liya. After few minutes of talk I told him we going Mount abu parson wahan iskee poree video banaunga aur pics bhee lunga. Tujhay dikhaunga aakar. Rakhta hun abhee subah camel ride par jaana hai. He said me goodnight and wished me luck.
[+] 6 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 02-07-2021, 02:16 PM