[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

She moved out of room quick. I went behind her in lift. She said i am so excited seeing animals in wild. I said yah you will love it. Thats why toe i made programme for that place. Just for u. She said thanks. We went down. I had to do check out. I said her you wait and sit on couch there. I will come. She said ok i will call my mother till then. She was speaking on phone with her mom and i went towards reception area for check out. That mohit bell boy came near me and handed my maal of capsules also. I gave him cash payment. He said sir enjoy your stay in rajasthan. He just looked at my cousin sis. Who was sitting little behind on couch speaking on phone and said slowly to me sir you are very lucky. Maam is very beautiful. I winked at him and said tayree koi cousin nahe kya aisee. He said kahan sir. Aisee toe ek hee buntee hai. Jo aapkay paas hai. I laughed haha sahe kaha tunay. Chal ok. Apna khayaal rakhiyo. When i went to carry my luggage. He said let me carry sir. Then near car. He wished my cousin have a great trip maam. She said nothing to him. As she dont like talking to low level people much. Then we sat in car kept our luggage and drove off to our next destination which was 2 hr far from jaipur.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 29-06-2021, 04:50 PM