[Image: cc.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: dd.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: ee.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: ff.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

After few minutes we were at that garba show. Nicely enjoyed. Her dance moves were very good. I was bad in it. She was laughing looking at me but was feeling happy. I said i like your smile. We had our lunch there too and by evening we were coming back. So i decided to took car from unknown deserted road and stopped, she said idhar kyun rok dee. I said idhar koi nahe hai thats why. I turned and removed her dupatta instantly. Let me see your figure here. I knew hotel jaakar she will open door or not but at least thoda maza car mein liya jaay and i wanted to start with less fun. She was without chunni now and i was praising her breast shape. She again grabbed her dupatta and covered her shape. Said i am tired just want to take bath and rest in my room. I said garba kar kay thak gayee hoe aap. I knew iskee pantie mein bhee sweat aagaya hoega garba dance say. I wanted to lick her sweat from her chuut. Her body was full of fragrance still. Like a natural beauty she is. I was looking in her eyes and she removed her eyes from mine. Said ub chalain wapis. I said pehlay duppata utaaro and let me see you nicely. She said abhee dekha toe. I said take off na. Dont be so rigid. She got paused for few seconds and then removed. I made my eyes down from her neck to her breasts again openly and said so beautiful. Turn i want to see your back. She said you already clicked photos ub kyun. I said please turn dont ask so much questions. She looked in my eyes and then slowly turned. I saw her back. That thread which was holding her choli or blouse.

I grabbed it and pulled it. It got open and her choli got loosen up. She instantly grabbed it and turned back my side saying what you doing. Non sense. I said just want to see your back without this choli. She was like no you should not and dont forget your promise ok. That is why i came to this trip with you. Dont break my trust. I said dekhna bhee paap hai ub. She said yes. I was like yeah toe bahut nautanki kar rahee hai. My lund was already hard and i was horny for her. I ignored her and came close to her lips for a smootch. Grabbed her chin and licked her soft lips nicely. She was doing ummhhh trying to push me away but i held her hand and was licking her lips softness. When my hand grabbed her breast over her blouse. She any how pushed me and slapped me hard. What you doing Rajbir. After that tight slap i came in senses. I was looking at her with my hand rubbing on my cheek. I said itnee zor kay why you hit. She said tum na dont cross your limits now. I said not first time i kissed you. She said i told you forget what happen in past and dont touch me. She was like i am very disappointed i trusted you and came with you. I will call your mom if you did like this again. I said ok ok. Relax lets go back then. Dont spoil your mood. I just took a small kiss dont be so harsh on me. She said i am already hurt from my bhai and above that you just want to hurt me more. I said ok sorry. Wont do. I started to drove back towards hotel. I thought in my heart. Yeah toe sahee mein full attitude dae rahe hai. Aisee behave kar rahee hai jaisay kabhe chudi hee nahe mujhsay. Lagta hai ub nahee daegee yeah kabhee. Saree trip kee maa behan ek hoe gayee. I said her sorry again, dont spoil your mood. She said just dont hurt me by doing this stupid things. I said ok and after few minutes i stopped car to buy some beers for me. She said ub beer. I said haan ub jaana toe hai nahe kaheen. Beer hee pilunga in room. She stayed quiet. I went to shop. Bought few beers felt yeah toe nikal gayee haath say. Ub issay convince karna looks tough. I thought it will be easy to take her on trip as she is alone with me but she was acting more protective for herself. Issay acha toe she use to get open with me in Delhi. I was in anger mood also. Took my wallet to give cash for beer. Saw that pill packet in my wallet which i almost forgot.

I took it out to throw it. Thought koi faayda nahe iska bhee. As she was behaving stubborn and rigid. I was about to throw it. Then thought for a second try karnay mein kya jaata hai. Uss gaandu mohit bellboy nay kaha toe tha yeah kaam karaygee. I bought pepsi bottle from side shop and put all 2 pills in that bottle. Came to car. Put beers on back seat and gave her pepsi bottle. She looked at me and said thanks. She was drinking it and half bottle she drank of that 500ml pepsi by time we reached hotel. I noticed her again. Kuch change to nahe dikh raha tha. I said her wait let me park. She said ok hot here in car. I was like air con chalaun if you want to sit here. I thought hot itna toe nahe hai maybe because of that pill she feeling some change. She said no its ok i will take shower up. I said ok. She went up before me. I parked car and went up too. I put beer bottles in my room and thought ub how i will know if she showing any change. I knocked her room door. She said who is it. I said rajbir woh i wanted to take your phone to call home. My phone not working battery got off and my phone charger not working too. She said wait. She opened door. I went inside. She was still in her lehnga and choli. After seeing me covered her breasts shape with her dupatta again. I said room mein bhee dupatta loegee ub. She said you call quick i need to bath. Feeling hot. I took phone and was looking at her while doing acting of making phone call. She was sitting on bed and i noticed her hand was grabbing her lehnga. Her face expression was not normal. I thought pill kaam kar rahe thee. She got up and said you take my phone. I was like its ok buss 5 min but she said no its ok take it i need to bath also and change. I said ok and came out of room. She locked her door. Then i had no choice now to go inside. So i called that bellboy mohit. I said haan uppar aa. He came. I said woh dee meinay pill. Darwaza kee master key lay aa. He said sir kitnee dee. I said 2. he said 2 dae dee fir toe aapkee aish full night. I said acha dekhtay hain. He said mein khol daeta hun aap ander chalay jao madam kay room mein. He asked kab dee. I said hoe gaye 15min toe. He said fir toe theek hai. Ub toe madam hoe gayee hoegee madhosh. He opened door and smiled. I gave him 1000rs more and said do not disturb ok. He said yes sir. I went inside slowly. Heard shower noise inside bathroom and some moaning was coming. I was like yeah toe kaam kar gayee gollee.

She was moaning inside bathroom. I saw from door key hole. She was touching her vagina slowly but wasnt rubbing it and shower was coming on her naked breasts. I instantly got a big hard on. Removed my pants and tshirt. Opened the bathroom door and she looked at me with a shock. She covered her breasts with a red towel which was hanging next to her. I was in a jockey only. I was on door standing looking in her eyes. She said me tum kyun aay hoeeeeee. She said that slowly like it was so tough to even say anything that time. I said aapkay liya aaya hun. Aaj aapko poora relax karaunga. She was covering her breasts more tight with that towel now and wrapped it around her. Her long hairs were tied behind her head with that red towel was covering her all. Only her white creamy thighs and legs were visible. She said jao tumm pleasee. I smiled and walked towards her. Saw her eyes from close and said i know what you need my sweet dee dee. I deliberately said dee dee to her that time to make her feel more humiliated. Turned her face other side. I grabbed her chin and turned towards me again. Looked in her eyes straight. I knew issay tharak chadee hui hai because she was not able to move also from that spot. Bahut garam hui padee thee already. I tried kissing her lips par again she removed her face other side. I smiled and thought abhee bhee resistance kee strength hai. I turned her face again towards me and this time placed my thumb inside her mouth. She took it. I was saying lick my thumb. She was looking in my eyes and was licking my thumb instantly. Her tongue i could feel on my thumb nicely. My other hand i slowly placed on her hand which was holding her towel and pulled her hand down slowly. Then grabbed the towel near her breast. Opened it. That fell down. With my leg i made it aside and stared at her breast shape. Her nipples were pink nice soft breasts gone all wet again due to shower water was coming on them. I switched the shower off and stared at her naked figure nicely.

While took my thumb out of her mouth. She was feeling so shy but her eyes were getting close. I went behind her removed my jockey as well. Now my hard lund was saluting in air. I placed it on her soft white ass behind her and started to feel her from behind. She was shaking slowly with my touch on her body. My hands grabbed her breasts. Both of them from behind and i was pressing them softly. Gently feeling her. She was moaning. I never felt my lund that hard. Like it was that moment behind her. It was poking her ass. I placed it on her ass crack and softly started to rub it while my mouth was licking her naked back. My hands were pressing and enjoying her softness of breasts. I said her you are a real beauty. There is no one like you in this world for me. I turned her towards me with force. In front of me she is already so thin and a muscular guy like me had her in my tight grip. When i turned her easily and grabbed her from her waist. She made an aahhhh sound from her mouth. I placed my mouth straight on her lips and was smootching her. Eating her lips. My tongue was in her mouth. She was a doll in front of me who was getting enjoyed by a big size man. I placed my hand on the back of her head and made nice tight smooches. Her small pink lips i just wanted to eat that time. I was so hungry for her. I was crazy for her because of her high ego, attitude and style. I was not leaving her lips and was just sucking them. Due to that pill her resistance was all finished. When i left smootching her after 5 minutes. I saw that she was saying me i want to go bed. She whispered me slowly and her face expression was so weak. She had lost all resistance. She was closing her legs while standing as she was feeling the strong effect of that pill now. Unable to stand also there which i could see. I said abhee chaltay hain bed par. Wahan bhee chodunga aapko. Pehlay bathroom mein fir wahan.

She saw my smile while saying that words to her openly. I wanted to make full use of that moment now. She slowly said mein gir jaungee idhar. I said mein hun na. Nahe giraygee. I grabbed her from her waist tightly and placed my mouth on her left nipple. She moaned loud aaahhhhhhh raajjjbirr. I was licking sucking using my tongue, Lips to enjoy her nipple. Was sucking it pulling it from my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck tight while my mouth was busy on her left nipple and my right hand was pressing her soft gaand from behind. After sucking her left one i did same with her right mango also. They both turned from white to red with my sucking and soft biting. Her moaning was consistent she tried to push my face away once in between but i pushed her thin hand away and continued my fun with this eternal beauty. I kissed her soft hand licked her small palm. Then said her you hit me with this small hand earlier huh. I will kiss it still. I was getting wild on her. Slowly started to lick her waist. I said aapkee poree kamar chaat lunga aaj. Was rolling my tongue on her waist then i turned her. Her soft ass was facing me as i was bend down.

I wanted to bite her ass. I waited and placed my wrist between her legs on her vagina. She was hair less from down which i already saw. My strong wrist was between her legs now and i was feeling her vagina with my arm. Was rubbing my arm forward and behind between her legs. She was slowly rubbing herself on my arm which i was seeing from behind by making her gaand up and down softly. Then suddenly she grabbed my hand while doing her chuut rubbing with my arm. I was smiling the way she was doing that. I was saying her mazaa aaraha hai aapko. She wasnt saying anything but was rubbing herself with my arm under her. I kissed her soft ass from behind and noticed her water came out a bit on my arm. She was moaning loud now aaahhhhh raajjjjjjjj. I knew iska orgasm nikal raha hai. I was so much in tharak that time that i could not control any more also. Took my arm out from between her legs and placed my mouth on her chuut. I felt some wetness going in my mouth. I knew its her wetness she had her orgasm. My mouth was still stuck on her chuut only. It was so delicious i just cant express that feeling. She was about to fall down after her orgasm but i grabbed her again made her balance. Turned her towards me this time. Then again got bend to lick her chuut juices. I spread her leg and kept her one leg on that small bath tub which was next to her. This way her legs got nicely opened , as i was already bend down. Now i had a clear view of her clean shave wet pussy. Instantly my mouth got stuck to it again. I was licking it and her body was moving up and down.

Her hands were on the wall behind her. She was almost on my shoulders with her chuut nicely i was sucking she had crying kind moaning coming out of her mouth that time. She was unable to take my name also as her tongue was twisting like a drunk person speak. I knew isko golee ka asar charam seema par tha ub. I saw her eyes were almost getting close. Only her moans were coming. I was not having any mercy feeling on her that time. As i knew bhenchodee bahut akdu hai. Agar aaj yeah tharak walee golee naa milee hoetee mujhay toe isnay haat bhee nahe laganay daenay tha mujhay apnay iss jism ko. Without feeling any emotions for her i was taking her full mazaa. When i stopped sucking her chuut. I started inserting my fingers in her. Faster and faster to make her more crazy for me. With that she just fell down on my lap as i was already sitting on bathroom floor. I knew yeah nahe seh pah rahe ub. She had no strength left to even stand now. She was on my lap . I opened her hairs from the back of her head and grabbed them tightly. Started to smooch her lick her mouth. She sat on my lap wrap her hands around my neck and i was licking her mouth. Her naked breasts were getting crushed by my chest as i had her wrapped in my arms tightly. When i left her mouth sucking. I knew i should fuck her now but before that i wanted my lund in her mouth. Which was my favourite move always while doing sex with her. I removed her from my lap. She was sitting on bathroom floor with her long hairs all open and her head looking down. I got stand and brought my big rock hard lund near her lips placed it there. Then pulled her chin up to see in her pretty eyes. Said her mun kholo. She opened a bit and slowly my cock went inside her mouth. I grabbed her hairs tightly too while making her suck my cock. Was pressing it deep in her mouth to make her realize that i always win. In my heart i said salee bitch mujhay thapad maaraygee. Choos ub mayra loeda . I was having that victory feeling again over her. She tapped on my thigh so i took it out. She said slowly nahee busss. I want to go inside.

I did not made her suck much as i was also unable to control now. I wanted her tight chuut now. Instead of taking her inside. I made her stand. Turned her and told to grab that rod which was on that wall. She held it some how. She knew i will take her there itself. She again said slowly raajjj i cant stand. I knew she had not much strength to stand there. I said wait but i wanted to fuck her there first. I placed my lund on her chuut. Bend her little down and told her again kas kar pakdo rod ko. With sudden push entered my dick inside her pussy from behind. She gave a quick loud painful moan aaahhhh. I grabbed her waist and started pushing in her there itself. She was getting fucked in that bathroom. I was feeling her chuut was nice tight for me still. I was saying you so tight my sexy cousin. I love you. She was only moaning and i was pushing without any mercy from behind. Her long hairs i saw and grabbed them. Started to pull them hard. Her head got up as i pulled her long hairs. Few minutes more i pushed my cock from behind . Nicely pumped her. I wanted to change position to fuck her in different pose but salee nay itna hot kar diya tha mujhay with her painful moans and sexy figure. That i lost and came there itself on her ass. I pulled my cock out of her chuut just before ejaculating and thrown all my hot cum on her soft white ass.

This was my one of best orgasm also. I left her hairs. Took that shower handle, turned it on and clean that entire semen from her ass and pulled her towards me. She knew i just fucked her. Then i said ander jaana hai. She looked at me and said haan. I picked her up in my arms. We were both naked. Took her in the room placed her on the bed. I made myself lay next to her. I was still breathing fast due to a nice fuck session but my lund was erect and hard still. I knew itnee sexy beauty kay aagay mayra loeda nahe baithayga itnee jaldee. I came near her mouth and started to take smooches again. My hands were in her hairs and she was enjoying i could see as her tongue was going in my mouth now. I felt her hand on my lund while i was smootching her. I removed my mouth from her lips and looked down. Her hand was holding my lund. I smiled and said her lund chayeah dubara. She was moaning while holding my lund. I thought yeah toe salee abhe bhee tharak mein hai. Lagta hai pill ka asar strong hua hai. Uppar aao mayray. I lay down on bed. Took her above me and slowly pulled her on my face. Made her sit on my face. Her pussy was straight going on my lips. While my tongue was enjoying her. She was moaning with my that move. When i was sucking her chuut like that. She grabbed my hairs and was moaning loud by taking my name raajjjjjjjjjj aaahhhhh. I thought issay toe mein dubara jhada dunga. I kept sucking her like that. I was getting the best fuck of my life from my cousin that time. She was enjoying every bit of my licking on her chuut. In few minutes i again felt some wetness going in my mouth. I felt it. Dubara jhad gayee thee yeah. I ate her all orgasm and then pulled her down on bed. I said her dubara orgasm aaya aapko. I tasted it. Her hand grabbed my lund again and she said come near my lips. I understood yeah choosna chahtee hai. I came close to her mouth and she took my lund all inside. I could see how she was sucking and rubbing my lund. Her strength was back. As she was laying on bed and i was near her mouth with my cock inside her lips. I said balls. She understood and started licking my balls with her lips. My lund she was taking it all in her mouth while looking in my eyes in that horny way. I was feeling aaj yeah lund nahe chodaygee. She wont leave my lund today. She was sucking it faster. I said mein jhad jaunga slowww.. I was moaning too. She said give me your cum.

I was like yeah toe pagal hoe gayee hai. Was rubbing it hard and strong. I grabbed her hairs and said i am near. She took her tongue out like a slut and was rubbing my lund only. I saw that pose of her with her tongue out of her mouth. I got so excited. I came strongly again ohhhh baby doll. All of it went on her face and she was licking it from my cock. I took that cum from her face with my finger and gave her in her mouth. She swallowed it all. I was feeling tired but was still excited with her moves and tharak. She was openly showing me now her tharak and hornyness. With that she was back to normal with her strength. I thought maybe pill aisay hee react kartee thee. Pehlay ladkee kee strength khatam kartee thee aur sirf tharak badatee thee. Baad mein stregnth wapis daetee thee. Par her horny attitude was more now. Even more then before also. She was looking at my cock still and was kissing it and with her other hand she was rubbing her vagina. I was feeling tired but seeing her that way. I thought aur kya chayeah raj. Yeah toe ruk hee nahe rahee. She pushed me back on bed and came over my lund. Grabbed it and placed on her chuut as it was still hard. Then she sat on it and started to moan loud aahhhhh like a crying way she was moaning aaahhhhhh and was going up and down. I was seeing her face expression and got more crazy. All my tiredness gone away and again i got horny too. She brought herself close to my mouth and started to suck my lips. First time on her own she was licking my mouth. I could get the smell of my semen from her mouth. Even i thought some of it went in my mouth itself but i did not care. I was licking her lips her tongue wildly too while she was jumping up and down on my lund. When she left my mouth sucking. I looked at her and said mazaa aaraha hai aapko chud kar mujhsay. I wanted to talk with her dirty too. She never said anything. Made a lip bite expression while going up and down on my lund. I smiled and said my cousin mayra lund kaisa lag raha hai aapko. She signal me shhhhh and was moving her ass back and ahead. Without going up and down now. I said thak gayee kya. Mein uppar aaun aapkay. She said waitttt. I was looking at her breasts pressed it. Then said gadee mein moema daba raha tha aapka tab toe thapad maar gayee thee. Ub chudd rahee hoe lund par chad kar, she again made expression like ssshhhh and came near my mouth back to back started to lick my mouth so i could not say anything with that her movement gone more fast and her moansss came out aahhhhhhhh raajjjjjj, i said jhad gayee fir say. She nodded yes .

I said mazaa aaya. She stayed quiet. I asked her again. Aaya ya nahe. Jaaun mein apnay room. She said no stay here. She grabbed my hands and placed on her ass. I was like bhenchod yeah toe pagal hoe gayee hai aaj, we stayed like that for few minutes. I was holding her in my arms. While my cock was still inside. Her face was down near my shoulder and i was getting all her fragrance in me. After few minutes staying like that. I said her let me get some water. She said yah bring. She came down of my cock and wrapped her self inside blanket. I was naked. Got up. Opened small room fridge. Got water bottle for her also. After drinking water i came to bed again. She also had that water and then said me come close. I went close to her. She took water and thrown in my mouth. I drank it. I smiled. Looking at her smiling. I grabbed her under that blanket. She was turned other side. So my cock was on her ass. I was thinking iskee gaand maar dee jaay aaj. I had my hand on her waist but after few minutes she placed my hand on her chuut again and said slowly rub karo. I was rubbing her clit area. She was moaning in her tharak. I was entering my middle finger in her chuut. I was happy and excited that she was not feeling shy at all and was openly saying me what she wanted. I whispered in her ear. Chuut chaat lun aapkee. She said yah. I was lke wah bhenchodee ko chuut word bhee khul kar bola mind nahe kara pooree tharak mein hai abhee bhee. I said bolo Raj suck my chuut. She looked at me and said raj suck karo. I said say properly first. Chuut word. Dont be shy now. Then she looked in my eyes and said suck my chuut now. I removed her blanket from top of her and went all between her legs again to enjoy her pussy. Took in my mouth licked it. Was sucking it like a mad horse that time. My tongue was playing with her vagina so nicely. She was moving her ass as she was feeling ticklish and her moans started to got heavy. I grabbed her legs tightly placed on my shoulder and stuck my mouth full on her pussy lips.

She held my head hairs tight and was making sounds of moans. Tv was already on from the beginning and V channel was playing nice music in it. I knew her moaning wont go out as music was on, thats why i was also fully making her crazy. Then she said enter in me. I said what. She said rajjjjj. I smiled and placed my lund on her vagina and was rubbing on it. She was looking in my eyes while i was rubbing my hard lund again on her pussy. I said lund daalun aapkay ander. She nodded yes. I said bolo lund daalo raj. She said slowly raj daalo lund. I got so excited listening lund word from her. That it just went in her chuut on its own. I was pushing it in her and after few minutes i got lay on her all. Told her to grab me. She placed her hands behind my back and wrapped her legs around my waist tightly. While i was smootching her. Give me tongue. She put it in my mouth and i started to lick her tongue while my cock was going in and out of her. so passionately i was fucking her that time. I started to lick her neck. You have so pretty neck. I licked it all with my tongue and lips. Then licked her ears. Said her i love you my cousin. She wrapped me more tight with her legs and i was pushing my cock faster in her looking at her face and her moaning got fast too. I said open your eyes and look in my eyes my queen. She was looking in my eyes and i was continuously pushing my lund inside her. While we both were only looking at each other eyes and her slow moans of aaahhhhhh were getting loud.

I knew she cum again. Same time i lost myself also and came all inside her. I dont know how much semen came but i felt something did came. As i was super excited also. I just crashed with my fast breath on her itself. She was holding me tight and was also breathing heavy. She started to kiss my for head and eyes. I felt for her that time. I looked at her and said i love u. You are mine now forever. She gave me a blushed shy look and wrapped her arms around my neck. While licking my neck. Slowly i got up. Said feel hungry. She said yah. We saw time it was already 9pm. I did not knew kab 2 ghantay nikal gaye. She said let me bath. I said ok. I will dress up and go out to pack some dinner. She said ok. I got dress up used deo and went out room. While going out i held her from her waist. As she was only wrapped in her towel. Was going for bath. I gave her nice sexy lip kiss. She cooperated nicely in that smooth kiss and said jao ub and bring food. I said ok. I said when i will come just wear some nice dress for me. I want to see you now in a nice dress. She said ok. I was so happy. My all tired ness was gone. Aaj toe duniya kee sabsay haseen ladkee ko. Jo itnee ghamnadee thee with me always, ussay achay say apna buna liya tha meinay. I was on top of the world that time. I took lift went down. Sat in car. Went to a nice mughal restaurant. Packed some nice non veg food because i wanted to gain strength aur mujhay apnee cousin kee poree raat maarnee thee. So i wanted more energy and power. After packing food i was coming. I saw that bellboy mohit smoking outside itself near parking. I said him oye launday kya golee dee tunay. He said kyun sir meinay toe kaha hee tha aapko. He never asked me anything personal and i only said also mujhay aur laa dae woh goliyan. 10 ya 15. he said itnee kya karogay. I said emergency mein kaam aaygee. He said subah provide kara dunga. I said good. He said sir enjoy. I said haan chal ok. I never said anything much to him also. I went up. Knocked door. She said coming. She came.

I closed the door and said wahhh bahut achee lag rahe hoe. She was wearing some white pants. White top inside with golden color long shrug. Her hairs were open. Long. She had light make up on her face. I never expected she will wear so hot dress for me. I said very sexy dress. She covered her breast shape with her shrug as her inside top was small. I said photo toe buntee hai kyun. She smiled and said ok. I clicked her nice pics. My lund was already erect and hard seeing her in that dress. I said her openly mayra lund khada hoe gaya aapko iss dress mein dekh kar. She smiled and said pehlay khana kha layn. I said haan ok.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 29-06-2021, 04:44 PM