True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Finally after 4hrs we reached our hotel. My cousin sis read hotel name Ginger hotel Jaipur. She instantly said what the fuck is this. I got shocked listening fuck word from her mouth and smiled. Said hotel hai aur kya hai. She said who put name Ginger. Looks like cheap place. I said nahe acha hai. 3 star hai but not bad. She said ok dekhtay hain. She was feeling little awkward entering there but when she went inside and saw reception area. The way they welcome us. Even few girls at reception also working. Some foreigners were also taking room there. Then she felt comfortable. I said theek hai na. She said haan not bad from inside. I hope rooms are nice. I said yah booked separate rooms. She said better. We were done with reception formalities. One bellboy came took our bags. He was young looking clean shave boy. Must be my age i guessed. I asked his name. He said mohit sir i am studying hotel management and part time working here. I said good i am Rajbir. Mohit said sir you and maam couple. I looked at him with strange expression and he said sorry sir for asking. Your room came. My cousin smiled when she heard that question from our bellboy. With my anger expression he got little back and said sorry also. He showed us both rooms. After my cousin sis went in her room and said me i will get freshen up and see u. I said ok. She closed the door and then bell boy Mohit came with me to show me my room. Again he said sorry sir for asking that. I said its ok. Waisay she is not my girl friend. She is my cousin sister. He said ok sir please enjoy stay. I asked him few directions of places where i wanted to visit and he explained me very nicely. So after giving him a nice tip i sent him.

After that i went for a shower too. I came back from shower got ready and called my cousin sis. Hello maam you ready. We have to go and see hawa mahal today and johri bazar. She said yah just give me 15min i am coming. Getting ready. I said ok. I was waiting. Knock happened on my door. I opened i was shock seeing my beauty. Every time she use to surprise me with her beautiful dresses and the way she use to get ready. I said you looking really ravishing. She smiled. Made her hairs behind her ear. As her hairs were open. She said lets go. I grabbed keys, my wallet and went out. While walking i was just looking at her long black dress only. You really looking very sexy. She said that word also dont say now or else you will move away from your track which i dont want. I stayed quiet. We took lift to go down. She was in front of me in lift now. I was looking at her openly now. She said stop looking. I said kya karun fir. Itnee sunder mut laga karo aap. We reached ground floor. Went out of lift. Whole lobby turned to see her only. Some foreign white men there faces also got turned. I felt so bad the way everyone was staring her only. When she was walking wearing that hot dress. Even that mohit bellboy came near us and said us hello sir. Going out. I said yah. He said have a safe trip and i saw in his eyes also. While saying me safe trip he was only focused on my cousin figure. We reached parking. She sat next to me. I said in anger way yeah ghatiya logon ko koi kaam nahe hai kya, you noticed how whole lobby was looking at u only.

She laughed hehe, i said ismein husnay kee kya baat hai. She said sirf tumhee ko dekhnay ka hak hai kya mujhay. I was like in my heart bhen kee loedee, salee ko maza aaraha hai if people staring at her. Then thought jab issay hee farak nahe padta toe mujhay kya. Raj tu enjoy kar na trip. I was driving with relaxation then. Finally we reached hawa mahal. We went inside. She was mesmerized with the beauty of that building. Rajbir its so pretty just amazing. Those days when they made it. Queen who was living here must be so lucky. I said you also a queen. She said woh toe mein hun but who will make palace for me like this. I also need husband who make palace for me like this. I said fir toe kuwaree hee marna padayga aapko. She was like hehehe and slapped me on my shoulder. Then we went to some other building which was also very pretty. Mostly nice sight seeing. When i saw we were alone there. Then i took my sony digital camera out and said her let me click your photos here. She said yahan. I said yah its a nice spot. She said ok. Make poses my sweet cousin. She made happily nice poses and i clicked her beautiful pics in that sexy dress she was wearing.
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

We were ready to go towards johri bazar after that. When we reached that bazaar it was full of people and shops were small small. I thought the way she dressed up. It will be crazy if i go in that market with her. I started making excuses. Aisa kartay hain kal aayngay idhar. I never said her about her dress anything because i did not wanted to show her that i am a guy who can say women what to wear and what not but i knew yeah log toe issay aankhon say hee bang kar daingay, so i should avoid taking her right now towards that market. Aur koi panga padd gaya toe i did not wanted to fight with cheap people that time. She said shops are nice lets do shopping. I said kal kar layna. Aaj we will go out for dinner to a palace. She was like really. I said yah. She agreed. Then i took her to a very high class restaurant where they had nice local music, people who were singing live there. Kind of folk. She got happy seeing that. Crowd there was mostly high class people so i was very comfortable also. As womens were wearing back less blouse sarees also. Though still many men were staring at my cousin there but i did not mind that, as i knew yeah salay sirf dekh kar hee khush hoe jaatay hain. Jabkee cheap low class log touch level tak pahunch jaatay in crowdy places. So i was ok here.

My cousin was also happily enjoying that atmosphere. They were serving some whiskey also in menu. So i ordered for me. She said again drink. I will tell your mom. Dont take it. I said being a punjabi agar daaru nahe lunga toe khanay kay baztee hoe jaaygee madam, samjha karo yaar, just once. She called her mom also in between and told them we are fine having dinner outside. While i was taking scotch sips. Seeing her breasts shape in front of me. She said me slowly in signal way your mom want to talk with you. I made a noo sign as i was enjoying my scotch looking at my cousin sister figure. My cousin smiled seeing my no sign and said Rajbir abhee washroom gaya hai masi. When she disconnected phone, she said apnee mom say toe baat kar laytay. I said kal karunga abhee i am enjoying looking at you. She showed me anger expression and a punch sign and i smiled took my glass and empty it all. Then said her you also take one peg. She said no. I said once for me. She again rejected it. I was feeling in my heart looking at her salee ko kha jaunga itnee hot lag rahee thee black mein. Soon i paid the bill. I only took few pegs so i was ok, just to increase my confidence as i wanted to start my fun with her.

While in car itself i started praising her figure. She knew i was talking to her in flirt way so she said lagta hai chad gayee tumhain. I said aapkee figure ko dekhtay hee chad gayee thee, yeah whiskey is nothing in front of your figure. She said oh please. The way she was sitting cross legs. I felt i should rub my hand on her thighs and same time i placed it where i wanted to. She looked at me and said drive kar loe. Fir kahogay car thuk gayee. She never removed my hand from her thigh. I smiled and slowly started pull her dress up. She pulled it down and said what u doing. Dont be crazy. I said just want to feel your thighs without this dress on your body. She said hoe gaye na shuru. I am telling you rajbir dont be like this. She removed my hand now from her thigh also. I controlled as traffic got more on road. When i was parking car in hotel parking. That time i grabbed her from her hand and said let me take you up in my arms. She pushed me and said pagal hoe kya. Dont break your promise. She went out of car to go up. I was behind her. Was little drunk also so said outside itself aaona in my arms. I will take you to your room. She turned and came near me. Said stop it idiot. Someone might listen. Dont make me ashamed. I put finger on my mouth and said sshhhhh sorry. Slowly bolta hun. Acha room mein aakar i will pick u in my arms. She was showing full on attitude also. Tum na khaogay mujhsay thapad. I tried holding her hand and picking her up in my arms but she got away and went inside.

I went inside too slowly. Reception people said me hello sir. I knew no one has heard as no one was outside. I also took lift and went up. Opened my door. Straight slept. As i was feeling now the effect of that whiskey and did not wanted to create a scene there. Next morning when i woke up. I felt bad. I thought aisay toe i wont get her. I will have to think something else. Maybe issay thoda sa karnay ko convince karta hun. I called her, she picked up and said hosh mein aagaye. I stayed quiet. She said raat ko you wanted to pick me up in your arms. I said haan woh i know thoda behak gaya tha. Ub nahe hoega. Naya naya promise kiya hai na aapko. Trying and fault toe aapka hai. She said how. You were looking so sexy also. She said haan yeah bhee mayra fault hai. Stop looking at me like that then. I can wear anything. You should control your mindset. I said haan woh hai. I will. She said good you never went out of your way still or else thapad khatay mujhsay. I felt little ok that she was fine with me. I called her for breakfast. She said woh i did already in my room.

That waiter tumhara dost. He brought my order. I said mayra kaunsa dost. She said woh hee bellboy, i said oh ok. I told her mein bhee kuch kha layta hun. She said ok. I got freshen up ready and by then room service came. I opened door. Mohit hello, he said good morning sir. He brought my english breakfast. I said thanks. Then before he was going out, he said sir maam was getting angry on you yesterday night outside when aap unhain. He never said full thing. I said how u know. He said i was smoking on side there. So heard. I stayed quiet and thought loe ub issay bhee pata chal gaya. He said sir its ok not my business but if you need any help in that i can. I said in what. He said sir in convincing maam. I said how you will convince. He showed me some pill. Sir this is small golee. Just give it to maam and then she will be convinced for anything you want. He winked at me too. I smiled and said idhar baith. I closed the door and said kya kartee hai yeah golee, he said sir woh, i said khul kar bataa its ok. He said yeah ladkee ko tharak daeteee hai. I said acha wah. Aapko jo karna hai maam khud karaygee. Issay dae doe buss. I said paka kaam karaygee na. He said sir 100 percent. Rajasthan kee ek speciality hai yeah. I said kitnee daenee hai. He said sir 1 hee doe aur agar zaada chayeah aapko toe 2 dae daena. Pagal hoe jaayge maam. I said yeah toe sahe cheez hai par dekhtay karaygee kaam ya nahe uspar. He said sir ladkee jitnee ghamandee hoe utna hee zada acha kaam karte hai yeah golee. Aur maam toe pooree ghamand walee hai. I said kya price hai iska, he said sir 2000 for one. I said naa chalee na toe bhenchod tujhay khila dunga yeah. I took 2 tablets and he went out. I put that tablet pouch in my wallet. I was having breakfast when my cousin knock my door. I opened quick. She was wearing nice yellow color lehnga. She came inside. Her breasts were covered with long heavy chunni. Little part of her tummy was visible.

I said again aap itnee sunder lag rahe hoe. She said not my fault. Mein hun hee sunder. I said woh toe hai. Ander say bhee utnee hee hoe jitnee bahar say hoe. She changed the talk and said chalain ub garba par. I said ok. We had plan for garba somewhere. When she got up i saw her back. It was all naked almost. My hand instantly went on my dick area and i said wwaaahhh kya lag rahe hai peechay say. We entered in lift. By mistake went to roof. I said come lets see roof. As we were alone there. I just wanted to check her figure in that dress. Like always clicked her pics too. Peechay say dikhao. She turned. Then clicked. Yeah chunni uttar doe. She said nahe its ok, i said ok put on side a bit. Her breast shape i wanted to see actually. As soon she pulled it up and aside a bit her dupatta. I saw her beautiful shape of breasts. I said nice. So pretty and soft. Looking at her breast shape. She made anger face expression and said come lets go.
[Image: aa.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 29-06-2021, 04:43 PM