Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

her skin was glowing , her face looked much pretty and look of satisfaction was there . her melons shook as she walked seductively shaking her big gaand . now she was not feeling any shy to move naked in front of me , may be rather enjoying it . she came and sat beside me , it was good to notice there was no feel of guilt now , that’s what I wanted . she threw her arm over me and pulled me at her side . she looked into my eyes , she wanted to say something , but was struggling for words . I kept waiting for her to start conversation . at last she opened her mouth and said thanks . for what I asked her . she said for everything . I be honest I never had such a huge orgasm in my life . even in my newly wed days and honeymoon also , I was never satiated to this extent . I could never imagine with by of this age could fuck so well and satisfy even a aunt of my age . now ……… she stammered and paused . I asked her to say whatever she wanted to say . complete the sentence , only we are there and need not hesitate to say any thing . I wont feel bad even if you accuse me . nothing to accuse but ……. I feel shy to express it . I pulled more towards me and hugged her tight , kissed her on her cheeks and neck . she said this is the thing I liked most in you . I think I am becoming your slave . when you fucked me in bathroom and gave most wonderful and mind blowing orgasm , I never wanted it to end . now I am your slut , you can call me whenever you want me . I will come running to you , let society say whatever it feels . I wont care but I am fool to say this . I have become your slave , and you are my master in closed relation . I will come to you whenever I feel like coming to you . for gods sake never neglect me , she was requesting me . I hugged her and assured , she is welcome any time . I will be at your cervix sorry service . she laughed and said you naught you know how to fool women . that must be the reason why all girls were after you only at the time of marriage function . ha by the way my girls were also almost adhered to you , did you ………?. Did I what I asked her . nothing let it be she replied . I wanted to continue discussing same matter . no nothing , the all are kids . but you cant be assured even at that age , she murmured . may be she was getting suspicious about her own kids and her bils kids . I asked her to talk freely . she told have you done any thing with those girls too ?. with whom I asked . with our girls man , when you can seduce a old and semi-retired woman like me , its much easy to trap those teens . I said don’t worry darling , I haven’t done with any of them . she felt bit relieved but asked me again . please tell me baba , have you spared them or did any masthi with them also . if you permit I may proceed with them too . she laughed half heartedly taking it as joke . giving permission is another story , but I could not stop if you have already won their hearts too , she murmured to herself . don’t worry dear , I wont touch them . I am not interested in those little girls . but I want you to be happy , she was overjoyed on hearing both statements . she hugged me again . then she looked at time and said oh my god , its late and better to get dressed before any one arrives . we got up and dressed our selves . she expressed desire to visit her sis house . we went to shamala’s house , most of them had either taken rest or were still chitchatting . sheela asked why did we take so much of time to come . aunt said I was taking rest and she didn’t awake me till I got up . no one were suspicious about our skipping and there was no reason for that . we happily merged into group and spent most of the time talking and joking . sweta and her cousins too joined our group . we spent time till dinner and after dinner we separated . sweta wanted me to sleep with her , even she managed to whisper , but I denied as this is not safe place for our meeting . she was bit disappointed but could understand what I meant . we all moved to shanthala aunts house . she and her hubby invited me to sleep in their room , I accepted . but later more people moved in , we had no chance of playing , sensing this I preferred to move to terrace . eeeven on terrace some were already had occupied place . I chose a corner , though I was not that tired but felt like sleeping . I spread a sheet and lay on it , I was remembering about eldest aunt , how I could conquer her . if I hadn’t then there was risk of leaking secrecy . now me and shamala both were safe . I wondered how easily she melt into my arms and how I could open another account . its going to be current account , I could jump on her whenever I got chance . she really gave good company . may be she starved but she did cooperate very well . if I had left her after first shot , still she would be depressed for losing chastity . now after second round she didn’t mind about sin and other things , she was open now . probably wil lnot mind if she comes to know about my encounters with her daughter and niece mangal and akshatha . dreaming about fucking her and her kids I lay there . I don’t when i slept . I was awaken by some one shaking and whispering . I opened my eyes to find mangal , she had come to take me . I was astonished to find her there at odd time . she asked me to follow her , I denied to go as I was sleepy ,but she didn’t leave me . at last I got up and followed her . she took to other end of terrace she made me jump to other adjoining house . she took me to a room where akshatha was waiting for us . she abused mangal for delay but mangal stopped her explained why it was late . this house was belonging to akshatha’s friend , they had occupied this as there were lots of guests in their house . I was happy to meet these teens as I was meeting after long gap . I praised for their guts . she took me by my hand , took me to bed , there was no cot a mattress was spread on ground . we didn’t talk much akshatha was horny enough by mere expecting me to be brought by her cousin . she jumped on me like a tigress and began kissing me wherever she liked . I too returned her kisses . by now mangal was untying my short pant . while her sis played with my upper body , mangal wanted to take charge of lower half . she pulled my undies too and made me butt naked . they pushed me on bed and akshatha removed my t shirt , made me complete nude . elder one gave a nice smooch , younger one was playing with my now erect cock . her tongue was licking my lips and entered into my mouth , she licked interiors of mouth . now our tongues started battle , she pushed and licked my tongue with hers . she didn’t even let me breath , she had become master in kissing in past few days , I think both these girls practiced well . both girls switched places , my hard came out of mangal’s moth plopping sound . she came to my mouth and began kissing , I could taste my own cock from her mouth mixed with her saliva . she was eating my lips slowly but sensuously . now my cock was being gulped by her didi . after they were contended with their plays , elder one sat on my stomach and was caressing to make it still harder . I was playing with their tits . mangal also had developed in that department , her tits felt much bigger than last time . I pulled her on me and pressed one while pressed other one . by now her did had straddled on me and was taking position , she lifted her butt in air and brought back on tip of my hard cock . she widened her pussy with two fingers and was holding my cock with other hand , she placed my tool on her opening and gave a small push . tip entered into already moist pussy . she halted for few seconds before she gave another thrust . it moved to some extent in tight pussy , she waited for some more time to savor its feel in her tight pussy . she was taking it after long gap so it had become more tight . she wanted to lye on me but as she was feeling pain hence could not . she sat in same position for some more time I gave her support by holding her tits . her breath had become fast and her tits had become rock hard , they grew in my hand they had become more beautiful since I had seen her last time .she was finding it difficult to take it completely due to pain . I asked her whether she wants to change position and I should come on her top . she denied no bhayya , I want to be on your top , at least till I can sustain . let me try another push and gave another jerk . half of my cock entered tearing her hole , an involuntary moan or cry came of her mouth . she bend her head to check how far she had taken . oh bhayya its only half I have able to swallow , but feel like I took it complete . its so nice , I think your cock has grown longer since we fucked last time . I said I don’t know , haven’t measured it , but certainly your doodh have grown up . mangal interfered and said , credit should go to mine , I have made them large on giving them everyday treatment , see how nipples have grown , are they longer than before . I have given them sucking treatment to grow them longer . then only I noticed , yes she is right . they were much longer for a unmarried girl . they looked just fine , they were standing proudly on her globes .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:16 AM