Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
she started responding with moans and hoooo and hhhhhhhaaaa . now she hugged me tight her soft melons were crushed between our bodies . now she was kissing me back she was aroused and I was relieved of pressure of using wrong words and now I could feel her boobs whom I had dreamt long back . now I was pressing her melons and she was cooperating for that . I slid her saree pallu and placed my palmover her boob . I could not cover her boob with my palm . even two hands could not hold them . they are really big , so far I had never handled so big boobs . I pressed and squeezed them in alternate . she was producing strange sounds , she was getting aroused more and more . without my asking she started unbuttoning her blouse . she was not wearing any bra , her boobs pooped out before she unbuttoned all . I took one in my both hands and started pressing them . she had big areola too crowned by large nipple . they were inviting me to touch and press even suck them . I could not deny their invitation and took a boob into my hand pressed it I had to use both hands to cover them . I bared another boob and while pressing one I started sucking another . I took that long and erect nipple into my mouth sucked it later sucked harder . she was responding with her moans and was pressing my head on her bosom . I freed one hand and caressed her back . she came bit forward and hugged me tight , no air could pass between us . i raised her saree with my leg , it was moving slowly , I hold one end of saree with toes and pulled it more to expose her meaty legs . they were super white in color . then I used my hand to bare her thighs . they were soft like cream , I caressed her . now she was so hot she was dry humping me . she was hot enough to be fucked by young and virile nephew . she might have never guessed that one day her nephew would bare her make his bed partner . but she was facing it and was in no position to oppose , in fact was encouraging by caressing my back and pulling my hairs . she was showering kisses on my face , she was moaning loud , she was hissing many things which I could understand none . when her saree reached her waist , she took a hand slipped her panty and kicked it off to free from it . now she urged me to mount her , she was pushing my pant , she was not bothering to unhook it . I pushed her hand aside and removed my pant , she pushed my undies too with her legs , baring my bottom . we were still half covered tops . she hadnot removed her blouse I was clad in shirt and west . she urged me to mount , are beta please come to aunt I cant bear any more . I was in mood of more foreplay but she was urging me to fuck her . as she saw no response from my side to mount her she started abusing me . you brute you made desperate for fuck and excited me to limit . who is going to satisfy me . are you going to call some one to fill my thirst . you son of a bitch come and start fucking me . I am dying here and you are after my boobs . you can have them any time you want . I am ready to give whatever you want , but beta please come and fuck me . you can ask for any thing wealth or any thing you want . just you name it and its yours but don’t make me suffer of love , please hurry up and she pushed me off of her . I thought she will dye if I don’t give her what she wants . I got up on my knees and came between her thighs .she spread her thighs like book and invited me . I took position between her thighs and aimed my cock at her big chute . it was the first time I was going to fuck such lose chute . I placed knob on her hole but didn’t make any attempt to inset . I waited for some time holding it on entrance ,she again urged me to fuck her . I said aunt you have promised to provide any thing I ask . she said yes , yes that can still wait . name any thing and that’s yours but filmy old hole with your young cock . I said you have promised and you need to keep up your words . you cant back up after your thirst is over . she said don’t worry beta I am not intoxicated , I will remember every words spoken but hurry up and she moved down to gulp my cock . it did work as cock was properly placed on her entrance . I was enjoying her desperate pleas . I was enjoying her every desperate moves and promises . so far I had not used any ones promises including her sis shyamala and her hubby . as I am capable of getting what I want so far I had never used those promises , but have kept them in reserve for future as vito power . then I gave a stroke and my cock slid in her hole smoothly . there was huge wetness in her hole and it was much tighter than I expected . may its seldom used . her husband hardly fucks her I think and in near past her hole is not used . so it was bit tight , it needed few pushes to enter my long and hard cock . once it was filled in her cunt I started moving slowly , she was urging me to fuck faster . then I increased my speed . she could not stand for long and started convulsing on bed and started cuming . I continued fuck for a minute or so , her cunt was leaking continuous . she asked me to stop for a while , she was breathing erratically. I did wait for some time to allow her to catch her breath . when she was cool I started moving slowly , then I took her melons in my hand started pressing them . I bend over her and took one in my mouth and pressed another . she reached my back and was caressing still my shirt covered back . she was enjoying every stroke I gave , she must have missed such strokes since decades . they must be reminding her honeymoon days . how canone expect her diabetic husband can quench her thirst at this age . I went on fucking her while I spoke erotically . I asked aunt how does your cunt feels to take young cock . are you getting fucked so well after long time . she was hesitating to answer my questions but did nod for my words . oh aunt if you needed my cock you should have asked for it and I could have given it to whenever you ask . I thinki did a big mistake you were with us for such a long period , I was a fool not to ask you . but till today I had never thought I would lose my silibus to you . oh maa don’t poke so hard I am not as young as you , do it comfortably ha yes , yes like that . she wanted me to fuck at moderate speed and medium strokes . I continued fucking her while I spoke with her . she was enjoying every bit of fucking . her face started contorting she was again near to another orgasm . sensing her need I started banging her at a higher speed . she was responding by pushing her buttock. With few more strokes she arched her back and her cunt started gushing her juice . I lay over her for some time till her cunt stopped spasming around my hard cock . when her cunt stopped oozing I started moving again , then she asked with bewilderment , have not you finished yet . you are so strong your wife will be lucky to have such a strong and marvelous fucker . I asked her aunt will you turn on your face . what for she asked , I said no question to be asked , only you have to obey my orders . she said yes master and turned on her stomach and spread her legs . only one request don’t go for my ass , it hurts . ever tied it I asked . in young days my hubby tried it and it did hurt for pretty long days . so please excuse me and don’t try for that . I said ok aunt as you wish , I wont try that for this time . your hubby must be a fool for not utilizing such a bum till now . I will take your front only and later I will teach you how to take it up the ass . it means are we going to repeat it . I said whenever you ask for it , you will have it as long as you are good to me . she didn’t respond for this , I entered her chute from behind , her fleshy butt cheeks were nice to handle . I took hold of them and started moving slowly , my long penis must be hitting her g spot she started moaning soon . I stated slow but increased speed as time passed , now I was banging real fast , she too thrust back . she was enjoying my fuck to the core , she was getting a good fuck after decades . when I gave faster and harder strokes , she was moaning at such a pitch , it felt she was crying , in fact she was crying in ecstasy . her entire family is same everyone from her family moan so loud . some times I am scared to fuck them because of their moans . if we have complete privacy its good , if we are doing stealthily , we would get caught red handed . but now there was no tension . there was total privacy , no body was there in house and if at all possible neighbors could hear but I was not in such tension . who would give their tour noise in such a noisy evening . I placed one hand beneath her chute and massaged her clit while I took support of her by her hanging melon . she was encouraging me to fuck verbally she was shouting oooooooohhhhhh ans ahhhhhhhhhhhhas , she was asking me oh shree fuck me . fuck me harder . I did as she said , iwas fucking her hard and knead her melon with one hand . my collision with her back was producing puch puch sound and was echoing in room . room was filled with fucking and moaning sound . she had cum twice in doggy style only . I wanted to take her for another two orgasms . I did it by pinching her clit and playing with her assets . yes there it was she had come to another orgasm of her life . after she started pouring her juice , she need some rest . she begged for me to wait for some time and collapsed on bed . I didn’t pull my hard cock but lie over her wide back . her mature body was beneath me . she was not big but little plump . but her ass is awesome and her melons are just too big for her frame . It felt nice to put weight on her wide ass and lay on her . I placed my both hands below her milk jugs . they had become flat with our weight . I didn’t press but felt her boobs by keeping my hands below them . she had gained her breath and we talked for some time and she was ready to continue . she asked me to continue fucking if u r ready . I said my cock is ever ready and she came on her elbows and I positioned my self . I continued to speak in filthy words and arouse her , I called her slut and my randi , though she was shocked to hear such words , in her life no one had used those terms to her . she tried to stop me but decided against and let me use those terms . she said if you call me randi , I will become your randi for life time . I will come with you leaving my family and you have to maintain me for life time . what kind of maintenance you need my private randi . she said nothing else I will do everything for you that a lady need to do and you have to fuck me whenever I feel itch in my cunt and satisfy me . now she too was under my influence and such a decent lady started saying cunt and louda words . now she was moaning again , I wanted to give her pleasure of life time . I was not sure whether I will get another opportunity in future or not , so I wanted to make it memorable fuck , at least for her . she should remember this fuck for her rest of life and reach orgasm , only by remembering this . I went on fucking her , I tried to prolong this fuck as long as I could . I did the same I was near to my own after she had reached another series of orgasms . when i was near of my own , I asked her , where she wants my seeds . she asked me to pour in cunt only and she is in safe period . I said oh its bad luck , otherwise I would have impregnated her and started banging for all I was worth . I was holding both ass cheeks . and went on banging till I was on verge of climaxing . when I wanted to release my seeds into her old chute , same time she tensed her body indicating she has reached another , we both cum together . she fell on bed and me on her . we did lay still breathing hard and my cock buried in her loose chute . she was releasing her juice in fact she was squirting her cunt juice and it flow down on her thighs with mixture of mine . when she was through and could not bear my weight any more she indicated me to get up . I stood onmy legs , I felt weak after a good and long and satisfying fuck . I sat on bed she rolled over on her back . she looked at me and there was look of satisfaction of life , mixed with blush of getting fucked by younger than her own son . till now she was n lust and encouraging me to fuck hard but color on her face was changing may be due to guilt . she covered her face with saree and lay still . may be for the first time in her life she had cheat her husband , that too at this age must be bothering her . I felt she was not only sad for what she did with me , but seemed crying silently without letting me know . when I felt like she sobbed , I could not stop myself from consoling her . I took her hand in my hands and pressed it lightly as if to assure her . she tried to pull her hand , but my grip was firm and I didn’t let her go off . my hold was firm so she let b\in my hand . I didn’t do any thing but hold it and patted back of her hand as if asking her to cool . I removed her saree from her face , she had closed her eyes , and was sobbing , I asked her to cool . she - we should not have done it me – you are right , we shouldn’t have done . she – its my fault , I think I provoked you by unnecessary talk . everything was good between you and me . simply we spoiled our relation . me – I too have same idea , its my fault , I was carried away by your nearness and beauty . I should not have done such a dirty thing with you . please excuse me . she – no its my fault , you wanted rest and you were here for that . I draw in discussion and ended in this most unexpected thing . I too was carried away . we are like mom and son (nephew) . me – neither you nor me wanted this . I think it had to happen and it has happened , who can avoid the happenings . we cant change our fate as well as we cant change past also . I think its wise to forget what we did if you didn’t like it and should not repeat same in future . she nodded in yes . she was getting better on consoling her . she was not completely convinced but was feeling little better . she was still nude and had almost forgotten about it . I spread a sheet to cover her . there she smiled at my concern about her . it was first time she had smiled after long fuck . I felt my burden reducing . I wore pant and lay near her . she had closed her eyes but was not sleeping . still her face was contorted , indicating she was still thinking . I let her think and took her hand in my hands and caressed to soothe it . she was getting comfortable by it . she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes and asked me , you wont tell to any one na ? . I said you be rest assured , this will be in between you and me . It will remain secret for the whole of life unless you reveal this . even I fuck you more times and continue banging for rest of your life then also it will be secret . she looked annoyed by my words and saw me laughing , she too laughed and raised to hit me playfully . I moved a bit and her hand landed on bed beside me . she made an attempt by moving at my side , the sheet she was covered with moved and she was all nude in front of me again .she didn’t notice it for some time and I was looking at her hanging melons you naught y boy you will never learn a lesson she said . here I am dying with shame and you are trying to joke with me . she looked at her self and now was aware of her nudeness , she blushed as if she is showing herself for the first time . she got up and ran to bath room , I could see my cum and her juice had leaked on her thigh and buttock forming a white patch . she ran to bath and shut door behind her . her butt jiggled as she moved , it was a worth watching scene . I smiled my self , something was cooking in my mind . after a little while I knocked door and pushed the door , it was not locked from inside .i opened a little , she was shouting from inside what it is and when she saw me opening she shout again to close door . I said can come in aunt , she said no . why do you want to come in ? . aunt I need to pee , she said me to wait for some time . I said I cant wait , its getting urgent , if I don’t pee now . I will be spoiling whole place like a kid , please let me in and I barked in pushing door . I didn’t care fo her protests I did my work I had to pee and I did , she was bewildered for my acts but kept cool . she thought it was most urgent . she was taking shower as it was attached . after finishing peeing I turned to look at her , she too was looking at my side , I felt she is staring at it . I didn’t comment about she staring at my cock but asked her whether she needs any help for bath . she said you have finished your business no , then leave from here . I said ok I will certainly leave but courtesy sake I asked you , if you are sure that you can help your self , you can proceed . you can call me if you want any help , I will be there .but I didn’t made any attempt to leave . she was getting irritated by my words . she was above to yell at me , I stopped her . why are you so much tensed , is there any thing which I haven’t seen or touched .you don’t need any thing to hide , be sportive if you want me I will be here or else I can leave . I knew she would call me back as she hadn’t brought any clothes not even towel . She smiled at my reluctance and said you are very naughty , that’s the reason everyone likes you . if at all you want to help , take this soap and apply , I needed no second invitation . hardly she knew that she is inviting trouble . I collected soap and started applying on her back . she bend forward and was rubbing her front . I was more of caressing her nude and smooth back than applying soap . she felt it and asked me to rub it , why are you caressing like girls . I gathered foam and rubbed her back with one hand and caressed her side with other hand . I did apply soap on her back and was trying to utilize the opportunity , it was now or never . so I took my hand on her lower back and applied sensuously , I saw to it that she was aroused , when i reached from lower back to her ass , she wanted me to stop and leave . who was going to listen I caressed her butt cheeks and automatically my fingers reached for ass crack . she wanted to stop me , so she half turned looking at me to say some thing . before she could speak , I said hey aunt why did you leave dirt on your chest . she forgot her protest and asked me innocently , where is it . I said here pointing at bottom of her melon . she could not see below her soft boob . she asked me to clean innocently . I began rubbing her bottom of boob as well bottom of her ass . in experts hand there was no much time needed to arouse her . in between I had removed my pant on pretext of getting wet , I came forward , now my front was touching her back . now she wanted to protest and as she feeling aroused . she opened her mouth to say something I locked it with my lips . she squirmed in my hands was trying to get free . I broke kiss after couple of minute by then my hands were roaming on her body . one was taking care of her hot ass and other was melons . I pumped and pressed her boobs , and pressed her ass cheeks and even managed to poke a finger into her ass hole . when I broke kiss she said that’s enough and leave from here before I get excited . lets not repeat the same mistake . she was serious but her red eyes were telling different story . didn’t bother to say any thing , turned her facing at me and turned shower , we were under shower in high stream . despite of her protests I was kissing her and kissed her nape of neck . she was moaning but managed to utter , oooooooooooooohh shree please stop it I may not bear and will commit sin again . I said don’t worry aunt we have committed already and should worry for one more fuck . any way we have sworn that we will not repeat it from next time , means today we can do any thing . she said shree please leeeeeeeeeeeeeave me . her protest was not only weak , she hugged me tight . it was more than indication of willingness . I embraced her tight and continued kissing her body all over . now she was trembling with excitement . she said lets move to bed , I said no we shall fuck here only . she asked how , I pushed her upper torso forward , she did bend half I asked her hold her tap , she did so . still water was running wetting both of us . by now I was super hard , I spread her legs and poked my lund between her thighs . I took hold of her body by both boobs and asked her to show her show her orifice to my mast lund . she bend forward and searched for my cock , when I saw her hand beneath her butt I moved a bit to touch her hand with my gun . she took it and caressed then pointed it at her entrance . then I gave a small push , it went easily into well lubed chute . with couple of pushes it entered completely . then I stared fucking her rhythmically , she too was cooperating by pushing her butt back to receive my thrusts . I fucked her chute till she was near to orgasm . when she was above to reach I pulled it out ,she shout at me for taking it out . I said wait rani I wont run away , have some patience . I massaged my cock a little , there was bottle of coconut I poured some on my palm and applied it thoroughly on cock and applied it on her butt , she tuned back to see what I was upto . I said I am going to fuck your ass , don’t worry I will take enough care not to hurt your ass . she protested but I said , any way its going to be our last fuck , I will never get another chance to fuck your either holes . if you have any faith in me , let me fuck your ass please . if you say you don’t have faith in me ,I will go now itself . my voice was bit harsh as if threatening her . she kept mum and positioned herself . then after applying enough of oil was mixed with shower water , it made it enough slippery. It was my experience in the same house and in same bathroom I had inaugurated kamala’s ass . it is more easy to fuck ass for first time under shower than on bed. She was protesting mildly as it may hurt and she had previous experience by her hubby long back . he may be crude then and didn’t know how to initiate and inaugurate . where as though I am much younger to him , knew techniques . I assured to stop when she asked me to stop if it hurts . she had faith in me but still fearful of pain . I positioned my hard rod on her bung hole , spread her ass cheeks with two fingers . a aperture appeared on pushing her side walls . I kept knob of my hard cock , applied some more oil and with help of two fingers I hold my cock firmly and pushed it inside . this hole was already dilated by previous fingering by me while lubricating it . the slim cock head entered into her pucker hole . she did shout not for pain but anticipating it . I asked her to keep quite and said her its going to pain initially but will surely enjoy my inauguration . she cooled , then I gave little thrust red bulb of cock entered pushing her resisting walls , she made little sound again . I stopped few seconds as my head was lodged in , as she is mature and knew art of sex , she could tolerate pain . where as kamala had cried a lot and she needed more persuasion and pressure . muscles of aunt relaxed soon gripping my cock in them . she needed some time to accommodate mine into her fresh hole . I played with her assets for some time , I pinched and twisted her nipples for some time . all the time talking erotic words with her . she was laughing for my non veg jokes . when I felt she is comfortable with my cock . I asked her for another push , she was little confident this time , she said ok but be careful not to hurt . I gave a small push , it slid some more without much hurting her . slimness of my cock is real advantage for new holes , I took maximum use in popping up cherries . well lubed and poring water was making friction free entrance . I halted for some time and gave another push , this time it must have hurt a little , she cried of pain . I could not see literally whether she is really crying or not due to shower but her body convulsed below me . I gave some time for her to recover and played with her again and aroused her verbally as well exploiting her clit . she was getting aroused from recent coldness . on finding right moment I gave another couple of pushes to burry my entire length . again she did shout of pain , I assured her , I wont push any more . let my half cock be inside and I wont hurt you anymore . she agreed for this , hardly she knew that I had buried my entire length in her pucker hole . now her shit hole was looking wide after engulfing my rod . after she recovered from pain I started moving slowly and when she was accustomed to my stroke and pain was reduced , I increased speed bit by bit . now I was playing with her cunt while I fucked . she was enjoying , I increased speed , but she asked me to go slow . I could understand her condition and continued fucking her in such a speed where she was comfortable . my finger fucked her hard and brought her to climax . when she was ready to reach her climax she asked me to fuck her hard and finger her faster . now my finger and piston synchronized speed , I was fucking her fast and giving bit harder strokes . she reached climax , her body shuddered . I used same technique of her youngest sister shamala . I was douching her to climax now three fingers were in her old cunt . she started pouring juice like any thing , I could feel her warm gush on my hand . it flow to thighs and reached floor . I closed shower and continued douching her . she was shedding juice like any thing . when I withdrew my hand her moans and cries subsided . by now I was near to my own orgasm and I fucked her fast and I filled her ass with my warm semen . on feeling of me filling her asshole brought her to another mind blowing climax and she poured another half liter of juice . now her legs felt like rubber and she was falling , I thought she will collapse . I pulled out my orgon from freshly fucked ass , by now it was almost limp . I straightened her and supported and protected from falling . opened shower again and hold her body under it , cleaned her legs by brushing her soft skin and , then I carried her out of bath room to chair . I made her sit on chair she was half lying , I took a towel and dried her body , she was not ready to sit so carried again to bed . she lay still , water was dripping from her hairs . I dried her hairs too and let her take some rest after a mind-blowing orgasm of her life . I walked to kitchen nude after drying my self . made hot tea and poured in two cups and carried to her . by now she had recovered but was drifting into sleep , I called her name and shook her , she opened her eyes and smiled at me . when she saw me carrying tea , she said why did you take trouble , if you had asked me I would have prepared . I asked her to have tea and some more rest . she took cup from my hand . I sat opposite to her ,had tea without any conversation . when cups were empty I extended my hand to collect her cup , she stopped me and took my cup too and carried them to wash basin , dropped them and came back . she looked beautiful after hot shower ,

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:15 AM