Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was driving car she reclined her seat and was sitting half sleeping position. She was quite for long time . now and then I looked at her . color on face was changing now and then . some times it beamed happiness and within short time she looked sad . I was worried for her sudden change . was she realizing loss of her cherry to other than her husband , was she repenting for coming with me and spending two days with me . or was she worried about her parents or bro suspecting her for being with me for such a long time . I was really bothered about this . I inquired her couple of times but she didn’t respond . at last after I was tired of asking her . I took vehicle to curb and took her into my arms . then she broke into loud cry , I was more tensed by this . on asking repeatedly she said which was shocking for me . now we will reach our place within couple of hours and probably you will leave tomorrow . my condition is such as bride returning from honey moon and groom is leaving for defense service who may not get leave in near future and cant meet again . you have made me your slave , I think I cant live without you . till other day I was liking you and wanted to spend some time alone with you . main reason was to beg pardon for my previous rude behavior with you . but now the situation is different , I feel I am falling in love with you . I too feel the same way but cant do any thing to this . I cant stay here forever , I too like you or I too love you . but we cant be more emotional as one thing is clear , we cant marry because of our relation . you are sis in law of my aunt ( massi) . means you are aunt to me means sort of father’s sis . we have to keep our love or liking secret and try to find some excuses to meet again and again . we can have discreet relation with each other . let us see what best can be done in future . after completing your coarse here you can think of joining college at hubli so that we can meet on regular basis . I will find a way for that , now don’t worry about it and be cheerful . though she was not completely satisfied but had to compromise with the situation and society . she tried to be calm and later she must have understood , she tried to smile, it was half hearted . we kissed again and again , by now she reached to normalcy , but not before taking promise to visit them on one or other pretext . whether we can have sex every time at least we should meet frequently . for this you leave it to me , I will create such situations , so that we can meet if possible mate also . she laughed for my comment and requested me to keep in touch . we reached house by night . we acted like nothing happened and they too didn’t suspect us .later some time after dinner I sneaked into aunts room . probably they were expecting me . we did chat for a while . I could do nothing as she had delivered baby a few days ago and nothing was possible and me too was tired after fucking radha and journey . but I could not go just like that . I kissed her lips but not vigorously , she too kissed me back . I wanted to drink milk from her big boobs , so I massaged her boobs . she came to know my intentions she unhooked her blouse looking at her hubby . he smiled on this she was not wearing any bra , as she unhooked three hooks her tits came popping out of her blouse . I took one into my hand and pressed very lightly and then pressed my lips over her nipple . she said drin beta I had reserved some for you as I was expecting this . looking at the opportunity rohit jumped at other side and slid blouse from other side , he too started drinking her sweet milk . she caressed both of our heads simultaneously . when we had some she asked us to leave her . I was not ready as I was drinking her milk for the second time that to with some gap . rohit got up and sat . but I was still drinking , she patmy head and asked me to save some for baby . I too left but I hugged her . rohit hugged from other side . we were talking while we were hugging . she said please leave me otherwise I will get more excited as I am already by sucking of both tits simultaneously . I need at least one month to recover and till then we are not supposed to do any thing . rohit asked cant you suck even , she said nothing sexual till 1 month . in previous days they used to follow for three months . even scientifically also it is not advisable , after hearing this I got separated from her . rohit get some alternative for that , aunt is going to keep us away for long term it seems I said . aunt laughed for this and said .you are like a monkey who didn’t get spoiled alone but destroyed entire plantation also and laughed mischievously . I was shocked to hear this sort of comment but didn’t express . rohit and me laughed taking comment lightly . but we settled at each side and chitchatted for some more time . when I was feeling sleepy , wanted to leave room . I was excited by boobs sucking and aunt reminding indirectly, I wanted to leave room . but rohit stopped me and asked me to sleep there only with them . I had no alternative but to sleep there . I was disappointed as I wanted to have radha for the last time in this trip . we talked for some more time and declared that next day morning I am leaving back . rohit asked me to stay for some more days but I could not as it was pretty long since I came here . I don’t know when I caught sleep , when I woke up aunt had taken bath and was getting dressed . when she looked at me stirring she wished me good morning . and asked me how was sleep beta . I said it was good and after long time I was sleeping with you . she said yes after long gap with me , smiled mischievously and winked at me . I managed to smile back . she called maid and asked her to prepare tea as she was on rest . by then rohit also got up and left for bathroom . by the time tea arrived I too got freshened up . we all had tea together . rohit had to hurry as he had to go for work and I had to get ready to leave . we took bath and got dressed , by then radha also was ready for college . we had break fast together and rohit left for shop after bidding bye to me . radha asked me to drop to her college on the way for which I agreed . on the way to college radha asked me , why I didn’t come to her room as she was waiting desperately for me . I detailed what happened and I was forced to stay with her bro , I could not dare to go to my room to avoid suspicion on both of us as we need to be careful . she too accepted the fact . she was gloomy she wanted me to stay some more but I could not . after lot of convincing she let me go back but she repeatedly requested me to keep in touch . I assured her that I would come back within short time . I dropped her at college after stealing few kisses . One fine morning I received call from radha , she announced that naming ceremony of baby is fixed bhabhi or bhayya will be inviting ( real father of baby) . most important is we are going to meet after a big gap . I was happy to listen news , it is true that we are going to meet after gap of over a months . later on same day I received official invitation by rohit . It was after four days . they had invited malathi aunt and our entire family , aunt suggested me to go two days early to help them for function . I said I wont go as lot of works are pending , you can go early or send jiju . but aunt insisted me to go early as I am well-worsed with town and family . I had to agree , she said they would come on function day . I packed my luggage and reached two days early with sheela aunty . there was not much things to do as rohit and his workers were looking after things and I just had to supervise things .entire family was happy to see me , when radha’s eyes met with mine her Eyes beamed with happiness . I took charge of preparation and time passed till evening by then I had visited aunt twice At her room but could do nothing as sheela aunt was present in house . in evening I was asked to take radha out for shopping and booking some materials . I took this opportunity to take her out , we finished work faster than expected . I inquired for possible place to celebrate our meeting again rather mating . she thought for a while and suggested her friends place where there were none as everyone had gone out , and she suggested where key was kept in hiding . radha was brave to take risk ad we went there . it was sort of isolated house , as they had only one key they had hidden it under window which radha was aware . her friend had asked reason for key she said some lame excuse . her friend must have told about return timings . radha was cool about it , we didn’t waste time after finding key .  we had round of fucking but I was not comfortable as we were doing at unsafe place ( at least I thought so ). Though it was not really a quickie but certainly not leisurely one . she was happy for whatever she got but I was not as I am accustomed to leisurely with lots of foreplays and long fuck . We returned in time before any one could suspect us . night also it was not possible to meet either of girls. Next was worst than this as lots of guests poured in . I had to sleep on terrace alone of coarse rohit to joined me . we talked for some time about next day’s program . we slept after long time discussion about nonsense things . he thanked me again for impregnating his wife and bringing joy to his family . I asked him never to repeat these words , I was feeling shy or guilty for enjoying his wife for such a long period . next day was a busy day , I had to look after so many things ,by the time function was over and everyone had food I was really tired . baby was named shreesha , it’s a nice name everyone liked this name . when me and shyamala aunt were alone she asked me how the name is . I said its very nice name , sort of goddess laxmi’s name shree means laxmi sha short cut of shyam means lord Vishnu . she said you are right but real fact is different . it is named after you and me . shree – you and sha means shoercut of shyamala that is me . how do you feel now she asked . I was overjoyed by this explanation , but followed by guilt , I said I think you have chosen wrong name if it meant what you said . rohit will certainly remember my name whenever he calls his daughter , better change this name . I don’t want him to remember me when he is happily living in his own family . it’s my earnest request , if I knew this I would not have even come here for the function . it is rohit’s choice even iwas against this when he detailed me , I opposed for that but he was reluctant and insisted this name only and at last I had to agree . . though I had protested but at the same time I was happy to hear it from hubby , whether I accepted it or not I was happy for his broadmindedness . I was speechless on hearing this , still then my mind was not accepting it . but I had no choice and already ceremony is competed . by then we heard footsteps of some one coming , so we dropped the subject and after chitchatting for few minutes I left from there . lot of guests were supposed to stay back . I was expecting that I would hardly find space to sleep even on terrace. Then shanthala aunt asked me to drop her to her house . I moved with her I too wanted some rest after tiresome work . their house must be desrted as most of her family members were present here only . we went to her house by bike as car was needed to drop some guests at bus stand etc . she offered me tae at her house which I gladly accepted . she said she would bring tea after she changes her dress and freshened , asked me to take rest till then at guest room . I went and laid on cot , without my knowledge I was drifted into sleep. I was awakened by shaking me . I opened eyes to find shanthala aunt with cups of tea . when she found me she waited in dilemna whether to awake me or not . at last she decided to awake me . I got up and sat on cot , she asked me to freshen up , I went to bath and got freshened and came back . aunt was nowhere to be seen . later she came with some snacks and without her invitation I took plate . she sat beside me , we had snacks leisurely talking . then she went to bring tea . she had discarded tea and prepared fresh one as it got cooled . again she sat beside me and had chitchatting . I placed cup on center table , she too wanted to keep her empty cup . to reach table she had to bend , she bent on me placing her half body weight on me and placed cup . if she had handed me cup I would have kept but she did it on her own . while getting up she took her own time . I lay on bed , she too laid beside me , our bodies were touching but not pressing . we talked on some or other things for some time . we were joking and she was teasing me remembering my kinky fun with newly weds and how I troubled them their first night . she slid near me and patted my back . we were speaking some silly matters . suddenly a bomb exploded by her . she - how is our daughter , you were active throughout your daughter’s naming ceremony . I was shocked to hear her statement , I looked at her . she was smiling cunningly . I didn’t have any answer for her comment . Me – sorry could not follow you . She – you are an good actor , you know what I mean . Me – no aunt I cant even guess about what you are speaking . She – again drama . don’t act too much , I am much more than you are and I can count pubes of flying bird and you are dodging me , never think that you will succeed . ME – give me hint so that I can think . She – ok you take it , shyamala’s daughter is yours . I laughed at her and said good joke . all your kids are mine , what deference it make , as you all are mine . why did you take so much trouble in saying that I am related to you and we are family . She – again pulling my leg , I mean what I said . Me – no aunt in fact you are trying to pull my leg . She – don’t make too much of drama , new born I s your biological daughter , you accept it . Me – how can I accept whatever you are saying . you imagine lot of things that too baseless. I think nowadays you are watching lots of fiction or detective serials . how can you assume such a thing , that too about your own mom . She – why should I assume ? , you impregnated my sister , that is the simplest way I can tell . Me – you should feel shame to use such words about your sister . She – if you say so listen . she got pregnant almost a decade after she got married . that too after you started staying . secondly it were you and her to went to temple instead of her hubby . Me – it was accidental , his lorry was caught at check-post . so he had to get down in middle despite of my protest . She – don’t interrupt in middle . I know you dropped him on the way and only two of you proceed to temple . there you stayed back at priest’s house . Me – there was no other go , that place has no lodges , any one can assume it . what is big thing in assuming that . She – I asked you not to interrupt . there only husband and wife couple performs rituals and couple are supposed to do such pooja . but you performed in his place , that is 100% true . second is your staying back . then comes her dates matched to your stay at her house . there cant be any change and later I came to know that he was living separately till your departure . Me – what you said first are absolutely correct , but how do you assume that he was living separate . She – I had been to her house two three times in early in the morning . Me – you are bluffing , I have never met you there in morning . She – that’s where the point is , all the times you had gone for jog by the time I reached their house . on first instance I saw him coming from upstairs , it was vey much evident that he had got up just then . but I didn’t give any thought about it . but second time also same thing happened . just of curiosity I peeped in shyama’s room . it was evident that she had slept there . on third time purposely I went in morning as I had suspected something . Me – suspected what ? She – I felt that when he is sleeping separate , there must be some thing wrong . they must have quarreled and living separately . you both staying at priest’s hose may be cause of misunderstanding . he must have mistaken you and quarreled . I wanted to confirm and solve any misunderstanding in-between them . so purposely I went in the morning , by then you were out again for jog . shyama was awake and was in kitchen . I peeped her bedroom and found none . I waited in hall till he came down . I was wondering what has happened to them . on seeing their talking I could not suspect that they have quarreled . they were speaking very much normal .i was in utter confusion , I could not understand reason for he sleeping upstairs . I could not curb my curiosity I entered in bed room and inspected . both pillows were misplaced and felt being used . moved chaddar ( quilt ) I found spots on bed spread indicating intercourse not in single spot but on various spots . probably it was not changed since couple of days . as there were many spots sex must be aggressive . I was really stunned on noting all these things . I felt like asking clarification from shyama but later decided against it . later kept a tight watch on you people , though both of you acted so well in others presence , it deserved oscar award . both of you kept good distance when you were with others but your body language and speaking with your eyes made me more suspicious . just to hide this you were acting like you are close with my daughters friend kamala . I was doubting that some thing is happening between you , but I never came to conclusion that you are in love with that girl . purposefully you were pretending to be more close with that girl along with our kids . in fact my co-sister doubted you with kamala , but I ruled out that chance and assured her nothing of that sort . she too was satisfied by my answer . I never stopped watching you , though I could not came to conclusion about you and my sis , my sixth sense was telling this only . I even managed to inquire radha , she too said she has noticed her bro sleeping upstairs. Why the hell will go upstairs after fucking and enjoying her . usually none of the partners will separate after good sex , particularly males wants to hug his partner and sleep after a good marathon sex . except old people who turns their back and go to sleep after leaving her unsatisfied . so he leaving her after fucking and go up to sleep is remote chance . so you were the only person who would be sleeping with sis . After summing everything clear picture came to my mind . then I saw you speaking with eyes when you had come after delivery as I had come with food for her . while you and sheela left I could read your body chemistry . there is only one point left is accepting the fact . I was thinking how to react for this . she has observed perfectly , luckily on suspecting her own sis with me , her concentration was only on our behavior than with others . in a way it was good that she neglected all other possibilities . she is not too clever or else she could have felt me fucking her own kid in her presence and that too while I placed my head on her lap . only reason for that her mind was preoccupied with her sis behavior with me otherwise she could have caught me with her kids and her sisters kids and of course even kamala . its better to be doubted or get caught about single than about herd . I was getting tensed about her reaction about her finding .whatever she had said was correct . as her face was expressionless I could not assume what she had in her mind . if at all she was really angry her behavior with me would not have remained this way . was she grateful for what I did to her sis like that couple . or was she telling me that she knew truth . or was she exhibiting her cleverness .i could not reach any where . I could not find suitable answer for her and replied . whether your readings are right or wrong , tell me are you jealous about her . if you say so don’t worry I will give a baby to you . I laughed at her , then i realized my blunder mistake . but whatever I said was not reversible , I could do nothing about it . all of a sudden she had become serious , I was expecting a tight slap and I was ready to apologize for my words . such words definitely will hurt any one , I was ashamed of my rudeness . I said sorry if I hurt , in a way I was ready to touch her feet . she is a really much older than me and she too is moms relative like cousin sister . I observed her face color was changing every second . I could not understand what she was thinking . she is eldest aunt among sheela and shyamala . there is no doubt she is beautiful at this age too she must be around 45 cream color , as she hardly goes out in sun her body is so smooth and her hands and legs are pure white . with straight and long pointed nose . she must have had hairstyle today , it had increased her beauty . she had massive jugs , I wanted to feel this kind of boobs once . when she had pushed me off from bride’s room she had almost hugged my back , since then I had thought how it would be to touch them , I thought this is right opportunity to correct my words and touch them . if she allows me it would be great and I can proceed with or else I could say that she wanted it and that was the reason of asking details about her sis and excite me . if I fuck her our secret would remain secret , I can close her mouth by doing it with her too , then she would have no courage to reveal my secret with shymala aunt . I threw my arm over her and tried to hug her . she pushed me back and asked me what I am up to . I didn’t care about her words and hugged her tight . I kissed her face and continued kissing her . she was protesting but I didn’t bother to stop my acts . I could be wrong in reading her mind but just to save my lost words , I continued kissing her . I wanted to give smooch but wheni took my lips to her lips she pushed me again with protest . I recalled her saying that old men turn around and sleep after short fuck and leaving women unsatisfied . this could be her own case and she too is unsatisfied . then I remembered mangal and akshatha spying on their parents fuck and I remembered as if they saying this aunt does not have regular sex . so I thought of taking a chance and started kissing her neck . I continued kissing her nape of neck while my hand pushed her into me . one hand was free I used it for caressing her back . now too she was protesting me and trying to push me off of her . as there was no one in house to stop even if she screams , I thought of going ahead and test her . so far she had never raised her voice , does it mean that she too wants it from me . then I took her ear lobe in my lips and kissed them . all of a sudden there was change in her , she stopped pushing me , her body remained still . may be she was surrendering herself to me . I placed my hand on her heavy bosom and gave a light press . now she managed to utter please leave me , this is not good and I am not of that type . I was chewing her earlobe with my teeth . it was working and her hand came on my back though she was not pressing but caressed my back . . still she uttering me to leave her and this is wrong , we should not do it . I sad , when you think that I am doing it with your sis , I am like your jiju . jiju has always some right over her Sali , you think that you are playing with your sisters hubby or lover . don’t think that I am your son or nephew . so take it jealous woman I am here to satisfy your long waiting hunger and started kneading her melons .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:13 AM