Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
we reached to shopkeepers place and handed him keys , and sheet . collected my car keys , we departed after thanking the couple profusely . aunt asked us to take food and stay back for a night but we refused nicely and thanked them again for their kindness in offering food and shelter . I confirmed way to reach our place . he suggested that there is a big town near by , he recommended us to take food and rest there itself . he did guide route to us to reach that place . I was in no mood to halt any where but to reach our place . by mid night or bit later we could reach our destination . radha was in jolly mood and she was happy for whatever we did this day . she was speaking non stop , she was telling me about her friends college and her hobbies . likes and dislikes , there was not a single line of repentance nor guilt for losing virginity . I was satisfied with her behavior . now and then she placed her soft hand on me , or placed her hand on my hand while it was on gear . she repeated some dirty words I spoke while in love session . now we were on highway and was driving leisurely . I was happy for ending those bumpy and dusty road . though it had helped me to seduce this girl and this place would remain in my mind forever for stealing another cherry from our family . I searched a good hotel , thanks god we were at right time before they closed . it was nice one little cosy for the place . we ordered for food , while we were waiting for food her cell phone rang . it was from rohit , he looked bit worried as we were out of range for pretty long period and was worried about our safety . radha said we are fine and in very safe hands , while she leaned over me . rohit seemed to be relived of tension . he asked where we were , she opened her mouth to say some thing but decided against , she paused for a while . I could hear her bro shouting hello repeatedly then she said she cant hear voice properly and will call back and hung phone . I could not understand what this meant . she dialed again and spoke to her bro , she said that we are near to that place and are very hungry . she explained where we had been and what we saw . ( except what we did ) . she even explained how we lost track and reached to wrong destination and on the way back too we are struggling to get proper route but not to worry as some fellow has guide us the perfect route and may reach highway . he too advised us name of the town and said there are couple of good hotels can have food and may stay back as you are tired enough . I could hear their conversations as she had made it hand free . I was wondering what she had planned , now I could understand what she meant by her talk . he only advised further that may be you are tired by tracking , better stay back there itself but confirm that lodge is good . I have heard that there are couple of good lodges . she said no and shree is insisting to come back . he never hears others advise and today is result of that only . otherwise we would have reached correct place via proper route . I too feel that instead of staying with such a person lonely . I will ask him how long it may take to reach our place . rohit said no need to ask him , I know . it is journey of over three hours before that you need to reach there and you are not certain when you are going to reach . after that for food also you need some time , I don’t advice to continue journey . rather I suggest you to stay back there and start tomorrow . she gave cell to me he repeated what he had said to his sis . I said I cant tolerate her any more and want to return same night and hand over to you . what is the matter , still you are on fight , why don’t you adjust with each other . who can adjust with shoorpankhi sister of you . if you say one thing she will tell another . always opposite , some thing like third law of motion by Newton . all of a sudden her face reddened with anger , she nabbed me with her elbow . some how he was convincing me to stay back and after long na nukhar I too agreed to stay . that’s what both of us wanted . we wanted some more privacy and some more time to be together . but suppose if we had proposed to stay , it would give wrong impression , that was the reason she played this trick successfully . we had food silently though I was joking she was not ready to respond . she was quite may be still angry for me to call her shoorpnakhi . I was enjoying her look of getting anger . once we finished food I enquired for good lodge , same restaurant was attached to a good lodge . it was no problem to get rooms , there was only one a c room we took it . it was bit cozy for the size of town , we should say very good for the level of town and its population . once she we entered room and bell boy kept luggage and left . I pulled radha into my arms . she pushed me off and wanted to get free . I held her firmly , but she was struggling to get free . I said you look more beautiful when you are angry . your white face looks more redder than when you blush . she said no need to praise now , I am shoorpnakhi and let me go . find some other girl who is cooperative and obedient to you . I am neither beautiful nor cooperative with you . she was still struggling to push my hands . I remembered her anger , if I tease her more she may get ferocious and bite again . I praised her and told her , I had said it jokingly as well if I was had shown ready willing ness , they could think in other way and we would be in trouble . I did express as if we haven’t compromised yet and still fighting . this way they may give more time for us to understand each other . she looked at me and stopped struggling . she smiled at me , is it really for what you said . she brought her lips near to mine and kissed and licked my lips . I said yes janu that is true when we broke kiss . she was happy to hear , you are genius . always you think few steps ahead . you too are clever , you made your bro request us to stay back and continue fucking saga . initially I too was confused for what reason you were giving him false information . she smiled and said yes that is true , I wanted to spend a complete night with you . whether we did sex or not , but felt like spending some more time with you alone . that’s the reason I mislead him and it turned up to beneficial to both of us . I lifted her in my arms and carried her to bed . I placed her gently on cozy bed . I lay beside her . she hugged me tight , gave a tremendous smooch . I was pawing her entire body . she pulled my shirt out of my body . next she unhooked my pant then followed by banyan . I pulled her kameej but she stopped me . she wanted to take full charge . she got up and walked bit away from me . she did a sensuous strip tease . she took out her kameej for that she took her own time . she used to shake her belly like belly dancer . then she removed her salwar for that also she took lots of time moving and shaking her body . she is hell of strip teaser . now she was in bra and panties . She switched on tv and surfed for some music channel . she danced to the tune of music , she is good dancer too . some times she came near me , touched me and sent away swaying her beautiful hips to the rhythm of music . she came near again and kissed my cheek and moved away . when I wanted to pull her she hushed me and indicated not now . she must have danced for couple of songs , then she removed her bra and was only on panties . she stood for some time till another song commenced , by then she gained her breath . while she danced her tight boobs jiggled to her movements . it was an worth watching dance . I wished I had cam , so that I could record this beautiful dance of cutest girl . This no one had done to me . her bhabhi some time strip teased but this was exceptionally good . When music stopped she came to me and gave a breath taking smooch , she had become expert in smooch in such a short time of a day . probably she must have thought of doing such a thing . I was getting more and more excited by all this . I wanted to take her in my arms and then to bed . but she had other things in her mind . I let her on her own , then she moved away and danced for another song now she removed her panties too . she was complete nude now . I had watched few floor dances at bangalore in some parties .though they were professionals , they could not match to this amateur . she was not only making me excited but she too was getting aroused by her own acts . I felt like pulling my dong out of confinement and shake it while I watched . so I placed my hand on my crotch and rubbed it few times . she smiled for what she made to me . I inserted my hand in undies and tried to pull it , she stopped me by her gestures , she smiled all the time and her eyes were becoming red due to her own excitement . I could see her pussy glistening to her oozing cunt . then she came to me she hugged me tight . we kissed each other for few minutes . 36 size breasts are now all open, as she was not wearing bra. Straightly I moved to her breasts and started looking them, her inner skin is much fair then her faces or neck's skin. Her breasts are really big, round and tight. I started kissing them and I caught her light brown nipples in my lips and I sucked them one by one until I heard her voice, ahh, ahh, and she pressing my head more and more. and I started sucking her navel. Her body was great and really tasty . Now I started by sucking from her toe then ankle, lower legs, thighs, . I can hear her moans, and her hands and legs moving on bed and some times on my head. As I reached near her pussy I got the different smell. And I take her right breast in my hand and start pressing it hard. I kissed all over there on her pussy area over her panty and I take put her panty. She is all naked in front of me. I saw her all body from head to toe. And said to her “u have a beautiful body" "did u know that?". She gave me a smile and replied "just u told me". I wanted to suck her all. And took my hand and pulled me our lips met again and we had a long kiss. This time she was in action and sucking my lips and moving her tongue very fast. Both of us rolled on bed and now she is over me. she moved her fingers all over chest and gave me a current. As she moved her body down, her pussy came right over my erected penis and feels her hotness. She was kissing my neck and shoulder and wow I feel her breasts on my bare chest. I started moving my hips so I can rub her pussy, its bit wet. She started biting my nipples and I pressed her head in my chest. Now I started moving more fast and she moaned loud uhhh''''. She took my 7" penis in her hand and rolled her fingers on my inner thighs and testes. She gave a shake to my penis and kissed on the tip, now she started rolling her tongue on my penis and testes and make it wet. I felt the pleasure of heaven and started moaning yes. Yes''. Now she took my penis head inside her mouth and stared sucking it and slowly she took my whole penis in her mouth. This is something that I can not express in words. She is giving me a nice mouth job. Now her speed getting faster and I am moaning louder yes. Yes. Do it….. Aah. Aah. Then I pulled her over me. Now we are in 69 position and I can suck her nice pussy. I didn’t wait for a second and inserted my tongue started licking her clit. She has a nice pink clit, big and salty, slowly I faster the movement of my tongue and she is just eating my penis. I inserted my one finger inside her hole and am going in and out and licking her clit. Now I can hear her moans, "aah, aaa. Aah yes faster, faster, suck it mmmmm…".I shouted ohhh stop I am cumming. She said no not now. Hold it. She stopped sucking my cock. I tried to hold. And she is not doing anything (so I can hold easily.) She just lying on me and I continued sucking and inserting my finger in her hole. I t was tight and very slippery. She starts moving her ass, and shouted suck it faster, harder. I lick her with full swing. In few seconds she said now put it in, and sucked my cock once. Then she lye down on bed & I stretched her legs and kept my penis on her pussy hole and 1st I entered head only then in only I jerk I put my whole penis in her and she shouted loud ohhhh. I started giving her strokes and she was moaning hard ahhhh. “Yesssss, yessss, yessss.” Then she wrapped her arm on my neck and pulled me down. And we started kissing. She bites my lips and tongue many times. I pressed her breast hard and as I am giving her strokes over strokes. My chest rubbing on her breast. She stopped kissing and said “suck my breasts". I moved on her breast and started sucking. She saying harder, harder, eats them. In just few seconds I feel that I am cumming. And I told her I am cumming where I should put? She replied “don’t put inside, give it to me". I took out my penis and came top of her on her breasts. She stated shaking my penis and I shouted its cumming in few second I released all my semen with a jerk on her breasts and few drops reached to her lips and cheeks. She licked my semen from her lips and cheeks. And then I said; now u comes over me. We changed the positions and now she came up on me and licked my penis and cleaned all. Made it hard by licking and sucking it . her job made a wonder and I was hard again in record time .Then she took her position and by holding and showing the path to my penis, she kept on her pussy hole and started pressing down I also moved my ass up and again my cock is in her pussy. She started riding on me few times slow and then fast. I am looking on her jumping breasts, as she riding faster, her breasts jumping faster up, down, up, down. I hold her both breasts in my hands and started pressing them. She is jumping on me faster and fasted. And the sound coming as her ass pumping me. In 4-5 minutes she moaned louder please come over me, fast. We again changed positions and now I am fucking her pussy with my full strength. She is moaning and shouting and crying more hard. Faster, hard, yesss I am cumming. Fuck me hard “Yesssss. Yesssssssss. Aaa. Aaa. Aaaaaahaaa.” In few seconds she relived her body and hugged me tightly. Again we kissed. I wanted to taste her cumm. So I gone down and stared licking her pussy. And really I like the taste. Again I kissed on her navel, breasts, and lips. We were tired after long marathon , we slept in each others arms . morning I woke up late as we had spent lots of time in love making two times before we sprawled .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:08 AM