Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
 I had left it such a way that it should come to notice that its not locked . you came later I had kept eye and I caught you once I was fucking your bhabhi . she – so you were waiting with bait and I fell for it . but I don’t think so , if you were aware you could have caught me red handed . me – I didn’t want to embarrass your bro and aunt . she – means you didn’t care for me ? me – may be you are right , I didn’t do it just because of them . ok let it be , you were riveted to ground for such a long period , you had lost sense of time and circumstance . you were watching with keen interest . she blushed but didn’t respond . me – now tell me whose performance was better . she – if you tell me how it all happened and how did my bro accept this relation and how did he agree for threesome . I will say my comments . I detailed her how we convinced about our mating initially after coming from temple . how I used offence as defense . later I told how they made me agree to continue our relation and made me agree for threesome . she laughed a lot for my tactics used for making him accept our fucking before we reached house . later how he was unavoidably accept our relation for want of child . I was under impression that if I tell her the tactics used to accept fact . she would get angry and shout for cheating her bro . in fact we had not cheat him , but circumstances had made it . She – now I can understand under what pressure bro accepted and let his wife for you exclusively for such a long period . Me – so you are satisfied with whatever we did . She – its not question suitable in prevailing condition . it is over , he too must have accepted it for two reasons . 1) you had committed already , you were not asking for permission but were telling what had happened . even if he didn’t like it , he was forced to keep quite as it was history and irreversible . could do nothing to correct it . once committed is committed . if you repeat it or not does not make any difference . he must be happy for you informing it on your own . if you had kept it secret and he finds on his own or by some means it would lead to conclusion of cheating . but it was different here . so motto you had revealed secret . it was something like plea guilty . 1) want of baby was there , some how they were ready for artificial insemination , here there was direct insemination , any way it would not be his own child and had to accept this . thus it was concluded in your favor , is not it ? me – it was concluded in their own favor but not mine , only thing is that I was not considered as accused . now tell me your opinion about performance . she kept quite , closed her eyes . I thought she is visualizing the scene she had scene us fucking her bhabhi . couple of times she opened her mouth to say something but failed to say . it must be embarrassing to tell who was better as she had to compare her own brother fucking her own bhabhi with me fucking her bhabhi . naturally it is too much for her to tell . she had to reveal she watching her bro fucking his wife . her shyness was obstructing to comment . but she had agreed that she had watched them fucking . I encouraged her to say . at last she said it was you who performed better . next question was how do you say . then now she had to compare and give comparative statement . she had not expected my next question . it was a sort of strange job , but I was forcing her to tell . she was hesitating to comment but said you stayed much longer than my bro and bhabhi’s moans were regular and him when you were doing . I felt you never wanted to end and go on banging her . she was shouting and stiffening her body now and then , that means she reached her peeks so many times . though she responded when bro fucked her but your’s and him are otally different . me - whose penis is better in shape and size . she – brothers is thick but shorter than yours , where as yours is slim and long . but I think you stay longer than him and you have some art , you know how to satisfy girl . me – so you watched intently , you could even compare both rods . what did you feel when you saw your brother nude for the first time . she – when I saw him first he was hot and ready to take bhabhi . I was frightened to look at his thick shaft . I felt he is going to tear babhi apart . though I had seen couple of blue films first with my girl friend .but watching it live is much better than in mobile or t v . I could watch in detail , I could see all three nude , I had not seen nude female also except while changing dress . but seeing a lady getting fucked was more interesting . bhabhi’s boobs are much bigger than mine . her responses when you fucker were more intent and strong . me – after seeing out game what did you feel . she paused for some time , amd continued . it was grate experience to watch live show . it made me real hot and horny . me – who made you horny , your bro fucking was the first of your life’s voyeuristic adventure . his tool must have made you horny . you might have thought to replace our bhabhi and go under him . she – how can I think that way , after all he is my brother . me – brother or not , he was nude and fucking . your bhabhi was enjoying his fuck and you too were watching and getting excited by watching . you were getting horny and must have thought to get fucked that moment . whether by me or by rohit . you must have fantasized of getting laid , as I was taking rest and you could not see my erect member . so ultimately your brother must be cause of your lust . she – to be honest yes , as he continued fucking her changing position , I felt that way . I hoped he leave her and take a ride on me , she blushed to say this . her voice was becoming hoarse . she had admitted that she wanted to be fucked by her bro , which she had never thought in past . me – if you feel so , I can arrange your fuck with your brother . she – don’t talk bullshit . it was my thought at that moment but not now . that too after doing it with you , I can never think of that . why are you asking this , are you fed up with me after only one round . may be my bhabhi is more beautiful and attractive . you are more affection towards her as her assets are much better than me and her responses are also better than mine . she made sad face , she thought that I wanted to trade her with her bhabhi handover her to her bro and take aunt for me . me – why did you stop in middle ? she – nothing bhayya , nothing in particular me – there is something disturbing you . after little persuasion she revealed , you are more interested in bhabhi rather than me . me – it is not like that darling , you are not only most beautiful but you are too good . cant anyone resist himself from looking at you . not only your beauty your nature is also good . till now I had no option but for your bhabhi . now you are there , you are my sweet heart , I like you very much . she – thanks bhayya , I hope you are not flattering me . she hugged me tight , now she was hot enough to go for another round . I caressed her entire body , kissed her from forehead then her cheeks and gave a long smooch . after she broke kiss I proceed to her boobs . I sucked them alternatively for some time . then proceed to navel , when I reached her pussy it was all strained with dry cum and blood had clotted . I asked her to go to water and play there . she got up with me and walked , after walking few steps she felt some thing irritating on her groin , she looked at it to find dried blood on her pussy . she looked at me and again at her crotch . so you made me bleed , I think you took revenge on me for making bleed your arm , and smiled at me . I said I had to do it and you were desperate to bleed . you silly man , you made me hot and did all those dirty things and you are telling me that I was desperate . she straightened her back and started walking concealing her boobs with her hands . I wanted to see them jiggle as she walked . I tried to remove her hand , but she was reluctant to open , she was behaving as if she is showing me for the first time . even after couple of attempts she hold them tight and was smiling mischievously at me . I gave up further attempts to remove her hands and continued walking along with her towards water . still river was hundreds of feet from us . jokingly I hit her bum bit hard and ran towards water . it was planned so I covered good distance before she noticed what I did to her . she ran after me to pay back , I had covered good distance and I stopped and turned towards her . now I could see her boobs jiggling and shaking as she ran to reach me . I moved backwards while I watched her naked body moved towards me . when she reached and almost caught me I ran again and waited in water . as she had run quite a distance she was breathing fast , it was making her boobs move in rhythm with her breathing . it was quite a scene to watch , she had forgotten the reason for what I had hit her , but was walking slowly , I felt it seductive . once she reached me she ran few steps and jumped on me . I lost balance and we fell in water together . we had embraced each other , when I got up and supported on her feet . she jumped again on me and wrapped her legs on my waste . she brought her face near me , presented her lips to kiss . we lost in long smooch . she garland her arms on my neck , she was sucking and biting my lips , as if no tomorrow . I was holding her by her butt , within minutes she was hot enough to be fucked . I went in deeper water carrying her , I gave her thorough wash as we had sweat a lot . I cleaned her pussy too , she was still on me like a baby and was giggling , for what I was doing . she was biting my lips and ears . I too was playing with her boobs , pressing and kneading them like atta . she was getting hornier with my plays with her assets . I fingered her newly opened pussy . she asked me to take her out of water and on sheets . I preferred to fuck her in water . she was astonished how can we do it in water , it may not be comfortable . I positioned my cock on her opening and slowly inserted my cock . there was no need of lubricant , water was enough to lubricate but her cunt juice helped me to sink into her . I hold her back for support , she wrapped her legs around me . I asked her to move , she said it may not be possible for her in this style . I asked her to give a try , she tried to move her lower body while she gripped on my neck . she could thrust couple of times , with success she continued humping me . I was giving thrusts from my side too . we picked up rhythm , I had not tried this with her bhabhi shyamala aunt as she is well built . now it was possible with radha . since the day I had fucked aunt in water , I wanted give a try for this . now radha was comfortable with this kind of fucking . I shifted my hands from back to her buttock for support , this was more easy for her to move her body . she was giggling and moaning with new found joy . she was adventuring her second fuck of her life in this fashion . I went on fucking her for few minutes . she was near to orgasm and she was pumping with all the strength she had . at last she gave a final thrust and cling to me . her cunt muscles were spasming around my cock and she was gushing her juice , which mingled in river water . this continued for some time , till her hands ached with load of her own body . she said she cant do it any more , as she had cum and lost her strength with it . I made her stand on her legs , she partially shifted her weight on me by leaning over me . she took some rest , I was far behind for my own orgasm and I wanted to finish in water only . I searched for some proper place to do it . then I noticed a tree whose trunk had come on water from land . I carried her to that place . I asked her to hold that tree , we could stand in waste height water . she bend and took hold of the trunk and I entered in doggy style . she was holding tree and I was holding her boobs for support . I started my journey in slow rhythm and went on humping . water moved with me and splashing over her nude body . it was making a different kind of sound . mine was entering her tight pussy and some water also must be entering her pussy along with my hard cock . this was comfortable for her , she started giving back strokes , she is good learner . she learnt how to move her body to meet my strokes within this short period . we fucked for several minutes in this style . I was nearing to my orgasm I increased my speed . I said I am near to climax . she asked me to wait for some time as she too is nearing to her own . I pumped her hard enough to take her to her ecstasy . when I felt her body language that she is also on the verge of discharge . I too scheduled mine with her and pumped herd gripping her buttock . at last she moaned loud and started gushing her juice and with final stroke I too emptied my cum in her no more virgin pussy . she was producing voice like crying , she was at that height . we stayed there for some time till our climax completed and secretion stopped . I pulled my almost limp cock from her pussy . she turned around and straightened her back . she hugged me tight and kissed all over my face . I asked how was it , she said it was super much better than first one as it did pain a lot . this time there was absolutely no pain . we were walking back to ground all of a sudden she started laughing . I asked why she is laughing and that too this loud . she said in minutes people over there at bottom of the falls would be bathing in our cum . I too joined her laugh and said lets skip from here , they may find it out by salty taste and come her searching for source of salt . she laughed again for this . We went back and slumped on sheet for some time . we took some rest by then our bodies were dried by cool breeze . both of us were hungry again . that aunt had cautioned us , she was right . we had some biscuits and some snacks had some water . it was getting late , I wanted to spend some more time with radha and continue fun . but it was already evening , I thought it is better to leave now . I told radha the same . she was not happy to listen to it . but evening was approaching and we could not spend night at such a wild jungle . she too was convinced on looking at time . we kissed passionately before we got started . we gathered all our belongings and rapped them in bed spread . we crossed river hand in hand . she made some jokes and naughty things while crossing river . both of us were still butt naked . we crossed river ,by then it was getting dark , some how we made to the place where bike was parked . there was no trouble to find our path . as it was marked by shepherd boy . road was completely deserted as all people returned form work before dawn . we were completely dressed and there was no other luggage left other than that sheet given by lady . I place it over seat and sat over that . now radha was leaning completely over me . she was sitting both legs at each side and hugged me tight . it was like girl friend sitting with her boy friend . her tits tightly pressed on my back . as I rode bike she was caressing me , now and then she kissed my cheeks or neck . she was making me excited again . it took no time for me to get excited . I was telling her not to do it as I was riding two wheeler , not a four wheeler . but she was not listening to my words . I was trying to concentrate on road but she was after her play . she caressed my hairs then my face , chest . she inserted her hand in my shirt and caressed bare chest . she found out my nipple played with it . she pinched it twisted it , now her other hand also was active . she caressed my body with other hand and it reached to fly . it rested for a while there , I moved her hand away as I was riding on bumpy road and that too where I was not accustomed . I didn’t want to any risk , it was some others vehicle and was going with a girl . if any thing happens I am the person to be blamed . but she was in different mood . her hand reached back to the fly . this time she gave light caress to semi hard cock . this sent electric signals to brain and it started hardening . she pulled jip and inserted her hand into pant . she found tool and played with it . by the time she pulled it out it was rigid like steel . she caressed it and pressed it by holding between thumb and index finger . she pumped it and made it more rigid , now precum was oozing . she bend forward to look at it . she could not see it in darkness , she leaned forward may be she wanted to see or taste . she tried her level best to bend and over it but failed to do so . I asked what she is trying to do , she said she wants to taste my cock while I rode on bumpy road . I advised her to slide back completely and bend forward . she did slide on almost carrier and bend forward . this time she was successful she could reach to my groin . this was my second time to be sucked while driving . sheela aunt was first and this girl radha was second . she was doing some sort of acrobat to reach for my cock . when I was sure that she is real horny and want to do some crazy things , I stopped bike and asked her come in front of me . I loosened her salvar and slid it exposing her butt . lifted her and placed her on my lap . I pressed her boobs to make her still hot and she was already hot enough and wet . my cock was already open and my throbbing cock was standing like flag pole . I lifr her butt and inserted my throbbing cock in her wet pussy . she slowly sat on ut to gulp entire length . she asked me whether you are going to like this only . I said no I want to run bike while I fucked you . she said yes I think it is kinky enough to such a thing and its going to be fun . but will by passer may see and know what we are doing . I think no as your kameej is covering our vital parts , even if any see us like this , they may think that I am teaching you riding . plus at this hours I don’t expect any one to meet . I was really wondering how this newly fucked girl is getting such kinky ideas . once we were firmly positioned I put vehicle into gear , started moving very slow . as this was first of such experience and I wanted to cautious while I drive . it took little time for both of us to understand balancing and fucking . Once we learnt balancing there was not much things left for us . the bumpy rode took care of our fucking . she too some time managed to lift her butt to make thrusts . as she knew riding it was easy for her to do this kind of fucking as she knew balancing . I freed one my hand and pressed her boobs over the clothes . that was not enough for me so entered my hand into her dress and pressed her flesh . it was real fun and I was experimenting and experiencing for the first time . we had to cover good distance in darkness . already I had to drive slow and this fucking made me still slower . now and then she turned and looked at me . I kissed her lips while I watched road . I was under impression that this kind of fucking is too risky but some how managed on the first time . when I found some one coming our side , could make out well in advance due to head light . I with drew my hand from her dress . people looked at us amused but didn’t say any thing . in darkness hardly they could make out what was going on . but one old man did shout at me saying , its not proper time to teach her riding . hardly he was aware what kind of riding is taught . we laughed after he was away from us , this little bitch was trying to jump on supporting fuel tank . she succeeded to some extent . she was giving mild strokes and the bumpy road was taking rest of care . but we could not continue as we reached the destination soon . by then she had discharged once or twice but I was still unfinished . though it was aching to discharge we had no time for that . in fact I wanted to finish it of stopping bike in deserted place but time was running out so I saved it .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:08 AM