Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I inserted a finger into her tight opening . it was well lubed she must have reached climax . she shuddered again and there was gush of pussy juice . her breath became erratic , she had closed her eyes , she was near to her first climax at least by others hand . I felt it as best moment . I pulled out her panty peeled it of her body . by reflux she raised her butt to allow me to take her panty . I didn’t wait for a moment also , I too peeled my undy and came between her thighs . there was a risk if she reached her orgasm and I would have to bring her back in heat . there was risk of rejection for intercourse . I positioned my self between her and pressed my cock into her tight slit . hardly knob had entered , before she responded I gave another push . now one third of my hard meat had entered into her virgin pussy . she started shouting with pain , she was pushing me off her body , she was crying to take out my cock from her pussy. She was saying if remain in her she is going to die of pain . I very well knew how much pain it would cause to virgin girl and how to handle such situations by my past experiences . I soothed her by words and caressed her face , requested her to cool . I assured her that it wont pain again , every girl has to undergo this at least once in her life . she should be happy for this being done by loving and caring bro . with few minutes rest and soothing she calmed down . I pressed my lips on hers . she relaxed after some time , she asked me whether paining part is over or will it repeat again . I dint lie but told her one more push will cause pain and it never will repeat in rest of life . as you know hymen needs to be broken and it certainly going to cause pain . she accepted it by nodding . I kissed her more to bring back confidence in her . it worked , then without moving any further I played with her balls which were still partially covered by her pushed bra . I asked her to raise her body a but to remove bra . she cooperated my lifting her torso . I looked at her she was trying to enjoy her blissful fuck . there was not a single ray of regret for being lost her virginity . but surely there was concern about pain and was anxious about first fuck . I played with her nude balls I sucked them , licked and pressed . now she had lost fear was moaning now . her tits became hard again , nipples were standing proudly on her honey colored aureoles . nipples were small and even aureole were also small in diameter . I placed her palm on her one tit while I pressed another . she had good sized tits may be B cup but were very hard ones . this was main attraction of hers . comparing to size of breasts aureole were small and even nipples were also tiny ones . cream white breast were glistening in sun light . it was reminding me of fucking her bhabhi in wild forest , so was case with radha . I was fucking second girl in forest and almost like same atmosphere near river . that was small stream where as this is big river . same kind of trees and climate . I was happy to plough second girl of same family in same fashion . only difference is aunt is matured and married where as her nanad is quite young and un touched . I was happy to rob another cherry from close relation . this girl is most beautiful than rest of girls except my didi , who is second to none . radha’s soft skin was acting like aphrodisiac , chirping of birds were like soft music . though it was just after noon , but as entire area was covered by trees , in this shade there was no need of air conditioner . really the nature itself was romantic . she too must be enjoying nature . she looked at my face and then to birds which were chirping and flying . monkeys jumping from tree to tree . they were also nude like us , they must be thinking in same way looking at our nude bodies , luckily they were away from us . we were not disturbing each others . I lowered my self resting on my elbows , I rubbed my chest on her erect nipples , took enough care that no other part contacted her . I gave very light brushes as I moved only couple of inches . this rubbing was found more erotic than rubbing with pressure . I continued rubbing more , she was concentrating on her breast , it was god time to move my cock also . in pretext of rubbing her nipples with my chest I moved lower body so that my member moved inside her virgin pussy . she was lost in observing her own body in day light and my body moving on her . this was making her horny causing oozing in her cunt . more the lubrication more easy in moving , I increased pressure on her chest my hairy chest was rubbing on her fine and smooth white skin . it was producing tingling sensation in her . by friction her tits were becoming rosy in color . I continued fucking her without ramming more into her . only some part was moving and it was giving her enjoyment . I fucked her several minutes without break , she was nearing another orgasm , she wanted fast and hard strokes , she was not able to express but me being enough experienced could read her body language . I asked her , whether she wants bigger strokes , she said I don’t know but something is happening to me . I am feeling as if I am sailing some where . I wanted to take chance I asked her shall I ram some more . she said do something to me I don’t know what is happening . do as you feel right . it is going to pain again for the last time , if you are ready I will see that you get optimum enjoyment from first fuck . she tried to smile between harsh breathing . I gave some more small strokes and shout receive it now and rammed remaining cock in one good stroke . as her pussy was slippery due to her own juice and my precum it went piercing tight canal and making its own way to the hilt . there was wild shout from radha , she was crying not loud but silent . tears were rolling from her eyes , she was trying to control herself . looked at all sides as if some one would come running on hearing her shouts . I sealed her mouth with my lips , she was quick to respond , I need not had to wait longer before she moved her body beneath me . it was sufficient to start me moving . I started slowly fucking her newly inaugurated pussy , I didn’t look at her bleeding pussy to avoid her sensing it . within a minute or so her pussy started weeping and making me more easy to fuck her . there was no initial grip on my shaft , so I continued fucking her with increased speed . she was enjoying the blissful fuck . she was moaning in muffled tone , some times she looked all sides as if expecting some intruders . I assured her that , no one is going to come this side . that’s what that boy and even that lady have told . nothing to worry carry on enjoy the moment . you can make noise or shout or do any thing . She was happy to confirm that no one is going to come . I resumed fucking her , in grate speed . she was enjoying this holy fuck without any inhibitions . as I placed both hands on her chest and was holding both boobs as grip , I fucked her with harder strokes . she was trying to push her butt to meet my thrusts . this went on few minutes , her moans became louder with every passing minute . she asked me to make it faster , I felt she is nearing to her goal , I increased speed , our groins met with thumping sound , her moans my groans and thumping sound felt like echoed in jungle . she was rubbing her hands on my body , she scratched my back with long finger nails . they must have hurt my muscles , but I was in no position to look at them or even it felt nice to be scratched . this thing was encouraging me to make harder strokes . she started shuddering beneath me , did shoult my name repeatedly , she was telling shree bhayya something is happening to me . I cant just tolerate it , do some thing , I feel as if I am floating in air , amidst her gasping . I continued giving strokes after strokes in machine speed . don’t forget to take me with you when you fly , don’t leave me alone in this jungle I joked her . at last she arched her back and went limp . her pussy was spasmed around my cock , I felt she is sucking me in through her pussy . I let her cool as I was nowhere near to mine . I fell on her she embraced me tight and breathing fast . it too few minutes for her to recover . when she stopped leaking her juice and her cunt muscles stopped contracting . she looked at me and smiled , she - caressed my hairs and said thanks shree bhayya , it was fantastic , I had not expected it to be so good . she only told before I asked even . this was her prompt statement . I said the act is still incomplete dear , even I have to reach climax . I though you were also groning like bull and reached with me itself . me - am far away , shall we start again so that I will schedule this time with yours . she - this may be the reason why bhabhi is after you . you must be satisfying her more than bro . me – i don’t think so , even your bro is strong enough . she – may be but technically or some thing you may be superior than him . me – why do you think so .? she – very simple , you people went for this for specific reason of impregnating her . but it continued even after that . in turn you made my bro involve into this . me – do you know that too ? she – yes , me – how could you know ? . ( its trap , I knew that she had seen we fucking together . ) she – ummmmmmm , I saw you all together . me – you mean you had a live show at your own house now she realized what she did commit . she blushed and covered her face with her hands . me – its ok , you had to learn it one day . tell me how did you enjoy . she – no I didn’t see much , I left the place soon . me – no need to shy and hide , I have seen you watching us . you were there pretty long , ou saw both of us fucking your bhabhi . you were there glued to the spot , you were so lost that you didn’t bother if you were caught watching . she – what do you mean ? . how do you say ? me – hey sony no acting , I was the one to leave door azar , I was expecting you at that hours . on first round also you were there but as door was locked you could not see any action but audio . you must have tried every means to peep inside . I heard your foot steps and you puling chair towards door . even ventilator was locked due to a c . she – how could you observe everything with door closed ? I didn’t bother to reply as my goal was completed to make her horny again as to continue fucking her . she was really hot by now and her cunt was oozing fresh juice . now I started moving slowly and seductively . from first movement itself she was enjoying her second session of first fuck . by now she had stopped bleeding and was enjoying without any pain . her pussy had accommodated and adjusted for my hard tool . she was playing with my body , she caressed my back with one hand and another hand was caressing my face . she occasionally moved her hips to meet my thrusts from underneath . I increased speed , her moans started , she was making strange sounds with each trust . within couple of minutes she was in ecstasy , I could sense that she is nearing to another orgasm . I started pounding her with lot of force and speed . she started trembling with building up of her orgasm . I continued banging her and it was there . she was on verge of orgasm she pulled me on her and started kissing my face like mad . I continued half rested on her body , only my but was moving in rhythm . with another few shots she screamed with joy and tightened her body . yes it was her second orgasm of her life with me of many of her to follow later . she hugged me tight , I lay on her for some moments and started fucking her . she wanted to stop me for her recovery . but I wanted to make it most memorable for her . her cunt muscles gripped and loosened on my cock . it took few moments to subside before it got cool I started moving again . I picked up speed , balanced my weight on one hand with another pressed her boob . I alternated my hand and her boob . she was responding with big moans . now I shifted my weight on my knees and fucked her fast . I was pressing her both boobs at a time . her boobs became so hard but I was kneading them like dough . she hit another orgasm followed by yet another . I too wanted to cum , but trying to postpone it as long as possible . this continued , she was having series of orgasms , this is second girl who is producing orgasm in series . I lost count by the time mine approached . I was fucking her like no tomorrow , she had lost all her strength to respond , she was laying still moaning and crying with legs open . her eye balls were moving like hell , she had opened her eyes wide and her nostrils flared . some times she took my name some times bhayya and many times failed to produce sound . her juice was flowing like stream between her thighs and descending through ass crack . at last I was almost on verge of cumming . I asked her where to unload , but she failed to understand what I meant . I could not pull out , I ejaculated in her virgin pussy without any precautions . my sperm came in spurt after spurts .i too was groaning continuously as I filled her pussy with my juice mixing it with her flowing juice . I was drained and left with no power to keep kneeling . I collapsed on her nude body . she could not even embrace , she fell like dead . I remained there for few minutes . when she could not bear my weight any more she pushed me and I rolled beside her . We took several minutes to catch breath and come to normal . when we had recovered , I looked at her . she blushed and hid her face on my chest . we embraced each other , my limp cock was brushing her thighs as she is shorter than me . I pulled her on me , she just rolled over me . we smooched for next few minutes . When we broke kiss , she sat on my stomach . Me - I asked how was it , She - said fantastic , cant describe in words . it was just amazing . Me - I should not have asked but I did ask . do you regret for losing your virginity she - thought for a moment or two and said , no for losing it to you . in fact I was craving for this to happen . but I was not sure that you would accept me . Me – why do you say so . She – because of your treatment with me and past incidents clearly said it , you still hate me . Me – that was partially true . She – did you wanted to do it with me . Me – to be honest I had never planned it . I am true admirer of your beauty . She – is it true ?, I don’t think I am that beautiful to admired , that too by a lovely hunk like you . you must have met more beautiful than me . you are such a magnet , you attract any one you come into contact . please tell me you liked me and never thought of taking my cherry . Me – to be frank , I never thought initially you are an virgin . She – you mean do I look as slut . her face became red with anger . she wanted to hit my chest with her fists . as I opened my moth she controlled her self and wait for my answer . me - its almost impossible to stay virgin for a girl who is as beautiful as you . always one or other is waiting to break it or trap you . she – may be you are right partially , entire college or most of the boys were behind me . but how do you think that I would yield to any one . me – its but natural to be attracted by some one and fall for him . she – I had never thought in that line . even I was scared to love after witnessing my bro and bhabhi episode . how they were treated by mom and others . though both of them were in true love and not because of lust . I wanted to remain virgin till marriage . me – then how did you fall for me , or did I use you or seduced without your wish or will . she – you didn’t tell me , what you felt about me . me – in fact I liked you very much since the day I met you . not only your beauty but you mannerism and behavior was attractive . aunt cautioned me as you are bombshell and can explode any time , so be cautious were her words . she – she is right , I never let any boy near me , I didn’t like that . but I was friendly with you . even I started liking you and that was the reason I spent some time with you . but when you and bhabhi started flirting I was really angry . I wanted to send you out of house , but never got any chance or alibi to throw you out . both bhayya and bhabhi were so comfortable with you . for many nights I was not aware that bhayya slept in other room . whenever I heard nose from their bedroom I thought they were they but least expected you to be present in place of my bro , when I felt there was something wrong , I did spy on you . but as you slept with kids I could not find truth . me – yes I used to sleep with kids and shift after midnight and your bhabhi waited for me eagerly . I felt like banging you when you insulted me , that much I can tell . she – that was my idea to expel you out of house , apart from own tension I behaved thus . when you thought of banging me , why didn’t you do it . me – it was in rage but not from heart . I could understand that you are in real trouble . and that motivated me to find out the true reason . I thought of giving up but your bhabhi and bhayya’s face made me to take u the challenge . why did you change your opinion about me . she – I didn’t change my view about you till you got injured . I just wildly imagined that I was reason for your injuries . I wanted to ask for excuse I that was the case . you never talked to me and bhayya and bhabhi kept me in dark . I failed in learning thing about it . but when bro asked me to college after you were discharged from hospital . I was reluctant not to go , but by slip of his tongue he assured me that there wont be any problem henceforth . that almost indicated that your injury has something to do with me . later also I wanted to be close to you but you neglected me and you were moving with kids and kamala . I wondered how she was sticking to you . did you do it to her also ? me – did what ? she – did you take her cherry too ? me – ( I was scared a bit ) . how cheap you think of me . she – sorry bhayya , I felt like some bond is binding you . may be I was wrong and both of you were working hard for marriage and natural to be together for pretty long time get close to each other . sorry for asking it , please don’t mind and go away from me . me – jealous girl , I teased without bothering to comment on her words . she – I am not jealous , I saw you doing it with my bhabhi and still I am with you and getting done or got popped my cherry from you . me – ok leave that matter , tell me how did you feel when you saw us fucking together . she – you tell me how come you got to learn that I had sneaked . me – I heard some sound of hitting door . I was alert then I heard chair moving to door side . then I assumed that your head must have hit while you tried to peep through keyhole . she – yes that is true , I was scared to death , in fact I ran away from there for some time and came back tried with chair . but it was failure again . me – I could make out , there was no one in house apart from you , you were the only cause of noise . tat was the reason I gave you a chance to peep . she – bullshit , no acting now . me – ok you tell me did you come back again after some time ? she – yes me – you found door not properly locked . she - yes me – I had come to know but didn’t want to scare you , so I kept quite . after one round I was lying lazily then remembered you . there was no clue , so I asked your bhabhi to bring some thing for drinking . voice was loud enough to alarm you . your bhabhi opened door and arranged for snacks and drink . again she went out to keep the tray back , that tome I too had come out and let her return first , I followed her closed door but didn’t lock it .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:04 AM