Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
 O continue bhayya . I continued how I took use of kamala and contacted that bastard . I wanted to know that as your bro and bhabhi were tensed by your behavior . She – yes I knew it but was helpless . I was worried if bro comes to know about this and in attempt to rectify , he could be in trouble . entire town knew that , they are bad or cruel , they never hesitated to beat any one who raised finger against them . but I wonder how did they spare you . who ever had raised voice against them were either badly beaten up and most of them were killed or left place or ran away . I wonder how you managed to cool them . his parents are still more cruel . if they could know that you did beat him , they would never hesitate to kill you . tell me what you did to them . now she was half lying on my body . she had almost embraced me from side and her head was on my chest . though I was speaking to her , part of my brain was feeling her sensuous and beautiful virgin body . I narrated how his parents came to me . how I managed entire show with help of security officer officers , who had twisted case in my favor . though I didn’t reveal completely but said how they were trapped into drug trafficking case , and how they were desperate and ready to do any thing to come out of the trouble . I also narrated his mom and aunts entry into scene . I don’t know whether they fooled me by playing preplanned drama or I fooled them . some how I became ready to pardon them on condition for donating huge sum to school trust as charity . then not only assured but paid in a days time . Bhayya its part of the story , how did you tame his friends , they vanished from the site from that day itself and they were not to be seen in town for almost three months . there was rumor that they were sentenced for some crime . but even after they were released they never visited our college or troubled any one . they left rauwdism from that moment itself . on correlating to this fact and day since they disappeared or taken into custody by security officer . you are the cause of this , you are behind this episode also . In fact I had not kept any sort of observation on them but it was news for me that they too were sentenced for three months may be on some ground which is not related to drug trafficking , otherwise they could not come out so easily . any way it was good entire gang discontinued their illegal acts and troubling others . me - whoever may be the reason , it has helped entire town . in a way all the credit should go to you , I complimented her . I wanted to confirm , for that only I spoke to you , but you just neglected me and pretend like sleepy . I waited for hour to wake you and give notes of cause . you never cared to look at me or answer me . me – I don’t remember . she – I am sure that you remember and did it willingly . I know reason also , it was because of me . I had hurt your feelings when you asked for the reason for not attending college . I was fool to reply that way I , I am really sorry , I felt like apologizing but you never gave chance . I was in such a tension that I lost temper and behaved that way , in addition I didn’t want any one to interfere and get hurt for my sake . you have observed perfectly (she continued after a pause ) . I don’t know whether I should mention this . I didn’t like you getting close or intimate with bhabhi . but you were going a way further . initially I was under impression that you are just kidding to each other . but later color changed and you started flirting with her . convert into worse thing , I expected her to fire back , and tame you . bit it never happened and she yielded to that , surrendered herself . I really wonder how could she yield for younger guy , that too relative . it is incest , that too married lady having her hubby in same house . she was doing it under nose of her hubby , it was disgusting . I felt very bad for that . I had never seen her allowing any other male near to her . if any one teased her she used to fire them , some times she used to show sandals . so she is a sort of noted woman in town for teasers or gropers . Tell me how did you trap her . it is sort of suspense for me . you could trap or seduce such a strict lady , while you called her aunt . on lot of persistence I had to reveal the fact . or else she will be false branded for life time . at least in her view . I narrated how and why we went temple . she was also had to accompany but missed at last moment . later her hubby to got down stating , he has emergency . he got news that his vehicle was stopped at check post . in fact I am best to handle such situations . I could do it with less effort and less bribe also . despite of my pleadings your bro got down from vehicle . I had accepted to accompany , just because of you . if they went for pooja , at least I could get your company . but at last moment you spoiled everything . in a way you are to be blamed for everything that happened . I didn’t try to conceal the fact of we enjoyed sex with her bhabhi . she knew everything . She was astonished for being blamed . she wanted clarification . I continued in case she was with us , nothing could have taken place . I had requested to cancel the program or postpone it for time being . but she too was reluctant to go . she said that particular mahurtham was very rare . it comes hardly once or twice in year . that time woman has to be fertile . so it is very rare combination , your bhabhi must have waited years for this thing to happen . on calculation of her periods she had booked pooja well in advance . but on cancellation of both of you . aunt forced me to accompany her . at last I had to agree for her requests . On reaching there only we came to know about procedures . presence of both husband and wife was needed there . But rohit had skipped , without thinking of consequences aunt did show me as her hubby . it was beginning of problems . naturally I was asked to take a holy dip and join for pooja as couple . though she had booked pooja in you bro’s name , I had to perform all the rituals in lieu of your bro . later I narrated how we were forced to stay back due to rain . wife of priest was insisting for mating that night as mahurtham is lost if not done that time . we were in real trouble as rohit was not there . aunts tapasya of years was at stake . probably aunt also was not aware of al the procedures , otherwise she could have insisted rohit to come . I was in real soup , that lady was insisting to fuck my aint , we were not in a position to reveal that we are not husband and wife as we had done rest of rituals before godess . I could not face either ladies . I went into room and sprawled on cot , unable to respond . after some chi chatting aunt came with glass of milk . she too was under lots of pressure . she too is good lady , never had such intentions with me or perhaps any one else than her husband . she wanted baby but in this situation at what cost . she was not ready to lose her chastity . at the same time it was hard to lose mahurtham after doing all the prayers and pooja to devima . suppose if not done devima could be angry . priest family could know that we had cheated not only them but devima also . there was possibility of giving shapa by priest for cheating devima . any way we didn’t have wish or courage to perform sex . I had never seen her in that sense even for a moment till then . ( white lie ) . how can I think of elder lady married and that too aunt . it was impossible to think that way . aunt too must be thinking on same line . but for bad luck aunt had to go out of room as she had forgotten to bring drinking water . once she went out of room that lady asked for reason of her coming out . she brought water and gave to aunt after apologizing for not giving earlier . she stopped again and asked reason for not performing sex . you cant afford to avoid it as you have performed pooja and vritha . you have got to do it right now , or else it is sort of insulting devima . as you have taken oath at the time of pooja , you may not be aware as it is said in Sanskrit . it is also sort of pooja and part of vritha , don’t hesitate as you are in some one elses house . for that reason only I have sent my daughters to my relatives house . you need not feel shy even if you make sound . within half an hour you are supposed to finish it , that is end of mahurtham . that lady though was whispering I could make out what she was telling . aunt got more tensed and at last decide to go for it . then she requested me to donate baby to her . ( garbhadan) . now I was also aware of the things , but still not mentally prepared to accept our fate . aunt requested me a lot for baby and to avoid disgrace from devima . at last I accepted it . she was also in such a mental state she raised her underskirt and asked me to fuck her . it was some thing like drinking bitter medicine . no romance nothing she wanted it to happen and was inviting me like 50 rs rand . I too could not get erection and later some how I fucked her and filled cunt with my hot lawa . radha – so this was beginning , I think very bad beginning . was bhabhi not aware or it was preplanned . I am not able to assess it . at the same time I doubt your statement . how could you be so romantic with bhabhi . you were behaving like newlywed couple whenever you were alone . and why did bro sleep elsewhere . me – I told her what that lady priest had said about vritha of not touching any one than me . till pregnancy is confirmed . so it was not single time affair . we had to repeat or forgo whatever had happened . on the way back both of us had lost mood . we were regretting for coming here , than what we had done . both of us were sailing in same boat . both of us were feeling guilty , I could not tolerate silence , I parked vehicle in jungle I asked her opinion . after lots of discussion we came to conclusion that once committed is committed . if we don’t do it we cant reverse chastity case and we cant be pure . beginning was not for lust it was for some good reason . there is proverb in kannad you have to forgo one thing . either lose happiness to be into chastity or lose chastity to get happiness . ( sukhkettu kuladalliru athava kulgettu sukhadalliru ) we had lost what we call chastity and if we don’t complete the mission loss at both ends . so it was decided to continue till she got pregnant . then I detailed her our romantic session at jungle . I told in detail how I got excited aunt and made real love session . how she was seduced and fucked in jungle in open air under sun . I was careesing radha’s back while I narrated her bhabhi’s episode . she was lost completely in learning my sexcapade with her own bhabhi . she was giving any attention to what I was doing to her . she was listening by putting everything into story . my hands were doing there job now . she was getting excited by recorded running commentary (fileshot) . that was making what I wanted . looking at her condition I made it more spicy . how I douched her and fucked on grass etc . she was game , her eyes were becoming redder due to lust . her breathing became rapid and short . this was complete sine of excitement . now other hand was alsp [laying with her body . I managed to cup her tits also . I maintained heat through out our talking .i used vulgar words liberally to arouse her more . I was successful in keeping her hot and ready to melt . I took my own time to describe our sex and fucking later in house . I told how her bhabhi enjoyed her second honey moon with me . She – how did you convince rohit bhayya for this . Me – I wont tell it . She – why , you have told almost everything now . and described as if in cinema . What will happen for few more words . Me – its not question of number of words . but its some thing else . She – what else , now you have uncovered most of the things , I am calm now and most of my doubts are cleared . Me – what else you want to know , already you have seen live scene . you have witnessed our threesome sex with your bro and bhabhi . She – that’s what I want to know , how was he convinced to leave his wife for some one else to enjoy or impregnate , that too while he is very much present there . he loves his wife from bottom of his heart . just for her he left home to struggle here . Me – whatever you said is true , still then I cant tell you truth . She – why what happened , what is worrying you . tell me na bhayya please . Me – I cant tell as we used some cheap tricks on him 46.33 She - you people cheated my bro . Me – not cheating but I had to use some trick to save my own neck . if I tell you will get again angry and bite me like dog . I will have to take injections . She – no I wont get angry , please tell me . by the way what do you do when you get angry .? Me – try it and you will come t know . my hands were still roaming on her body to keep up the tempo . She asked me but I went on dodging later she tried to provoke me by saying lier or cheat . at last I acted like getting angry , for that she was happy that at last she made me angry . I warned her to stop that shit , don’t make me angry , she challenged me what you are going to do even if you got angry . I said I too get wild if I am angry . I said I do this if I am angry and pushed her bra and started sucking her tit which had become hard due to excitement . she was startled first and tried to push me off . how can her strength match to mine . I kept her hands away and continued sucking her nude and virgin tit . When I left her she said you took revenge . I said no tit for tat . but I took real tit for that . she didn’t respond , tried to cover her face with her hands . it made uncover her both tits . I slid bra from other tit and pressed my lips on her tit . already she was hot , but was yet to decide whether to sail with wind or wrap up . she did moan it was blunder mistake from her side . so far it was playful and was waiting for her response . once she moaned means she too did like it and if she was angry or not happy with this she would have retorted by now . I took the cue and continued sucking her one tit while pressed other one . within couple of minutes she came to senses and pushed me off her . it was breaking point , if I let her go I will have to face her . if I seduce her she would be mine . I didn’t allow her to recover completely , I left her boobs , she straightened her bra , opened her mouth to say something I hold her head and gave a wonderful smooch . chewed her lips , she was struggling for air aw well to get away from me , but no chance . I had pinned her to ground and didn’t stop kissing her , her body was rigid , it came loose bit by bit . I didn’t break kiss though I too wanted some air . I continued kissing and my hand was above her tit and was exploring its dimensions . she was completely under control now , now her body was loosened and she placed her arm on body , it was tender touch , I felt as if she pressed my head on hers . now I was almost done , she was game . I left hr for brief moment , we drank enough air and I was back to busineess of kissing . this time it was not aggressive one . I kissed her sensuously , I took her lower lip and chewed , she too pressed her upper lip and sucked my upper lip . now my hands were roaming with light caress , she now and then shivered by light touch . it was making her more and more aroused . she was not a type of aggressive love making . she was into light and slow , I read her mind and acted accordingly . it gave fruit , now my hands were moving freely on her body without any inhibitions . now I tried her panty , I caressed nude skin near panty . already she was almost nude , I didn’t have trouble of disrobing her . when my hand reached over her pussy , she pushed my hand but didn’t break kiss . I caressed her bum and made light scratches on it . she responded by shiver . then after some time my hand came back on her mound . this time her protest was weak , at the same time I was determined to play . though she brushed my hand couple of times , my hand reached back to same place . her pussy was still covered with fabric of panty . I caressed there within some minutes my hand made entry into her panty . it was not exactly on her pussy lips but I was playing with her thigh joint and later poked a finger into her panty . there was bald pussy , my fingers reached groin , caressed there and slowly descend on her pussy . she clutched my hand , I didn’t made any attempt to draw my hand . it was arrested between her nude pussy and her hand . I let it like that , she broke kiss and said . it is enough bhayya , lets not cross limit . I didn’t comment but didn’t draw my hand as her pleads were feeble , she was in dilemma whether to go all the way or not . though my hand pressed my fingers were free to move . my fingers moved on her sensitive skin , she could not cover my hand completely so she had to give some margin to caress , or else pull out hand . it went on for few moments by then my fingers were successful to reach her clit . it made wonder , once I tickled her clit there were series of moans and she covered her face with both hands . it gave me enough chance to explore her virgin pussy .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:04 AM