Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
better you accept defeat before you compete she said . its an bold statement , probably she didn’t know my capability or she was overconfident about herself . I said I don’t compete with girls , she smiled sarcastically and said . you don’t want to face me or you are scared to loose . I didn’t comment but she continued , ok bhayya lets start , she came and stood at my level but keeping some good distance . I was not feeling like competing , I wanted to see her more and drink her beauty . she was looking beautiful in her natural beauty , without any trace of makeup , that too nearly almost nude , but in two pieces . I stood quite but could not stare at her , directly to avoid any misunderstanding . so you are looking at me in disbelief and worried more about losing , she teased me . it was all post effect of what I had teased her and made her mentally prepared to compete with me . in fact I was tempting to undress her rather than competing . but she came with challenge . why do you want to waste your energy , you can swim if you want to . she said I have come prepared to compete and I wish you change your opinion about girls and their capabilities . ok lets try and she counted numbers and we flung into water . I was swimming fast and she too was not behind . she was giving good strokes , must be expert in swimming . we reached other side and took u turn . we were moving almost at same level . may be she was few feet behind me . that she could cover any time . I was not very much serious about competition and was contended to disrobe her , that was my intention . but she was putting everything into it and was trying hard to overtake me . I did slow a bit so as to she come near me . when she was almost my level I gave two strides and was bit ahead o her . I took it playfully at end I was couple of feet ahead of her . she was sad and at the same time she must have thought , in case she had tired bit harder she could beat me . both of us were breathing hard to catch our breath . she was standing facing me at some distance . I looked at her , her good sized tits moved in rhythm with her fast breathing . she was not aware of me staring at her solid tits . just to encourage her I said you swim good , much better than my expectation . she smiled with pride , bhayya I had almost beaten you but at end movement something touched my feet , I was bit disturbed . so I lost otherwise in last lap I was almost at your level . this was the reason why I gave some scope to come near me . undoubtedly she is good swimmer but was not match to me . she could beat many other boys but for me . still I was stealing glance at her tits . they were really fascinating , I wanted to feel those half naked tits . they were in perfect shape , round and firm without any sag . even gravity could nothing to them . they were standing straight , as bra was black I could not see nipple and areola , but for nipple impression . upper portion of her white tits were visible . again she asked my opinion about her swim , I praised her swimming talent . she was happy to be praised . she said let me try again , I said ok she did count down again and we jumped into water . just to encourage her I swam in slower pace . she was putting full effort to cross me , I gave chance to cross me , she once looked at me and continued on way back she was really trying at her fullest strength . when we were near to the end I just overtook her but she was trying not to yield . she too increased her speed and of coarse I reached just sec earlier than her . I stood , she too came with me but failed to stand as she had lost her breath and was gasping for air . she was not too far from , I felt she would faint , I jumped at her and grabbed her . she was above to fall I embraced her and made her stand , but her legs felt like rubber and she could not stand . I waited for few more seconds but she could not recover . I took her into my arms and carried out of water . I wanted to lay her but there was no clean place to place her . I had not spread sheet which was given by that lady . I had bundled and tied and was in no state to open and spread it . she had fainted and I was carrying her . I was in bad state , how long should I carry her . if I could place her somewhere I could do something . it was my mistake to make her swim faster than she could . I took her left arm , placed it on my shoulder for support . after shaking her few times she opened her eyes . her both tits were pasted on my chest . it took some time to come into sense . she blushed to find herself in my hands . she hid her face on my chest with shy . she struggled to get out of my grip but it was firm . she could not get down , than she said bhayya leave me , why did you lift me like this . I detailed what had happened to her . the situation how I had to lift her and keep her in my arms . she blushed again and asked me , how long it has been . I said several minutes , again she requested to leave her . still her hand was on my shoulder . when she meant to get down , I let her go . at this stage I was not willing to go her off . I wanted to keep her pasted to me , forever . she is such a lovely girl . her wonderful tits had made magic on my body . I was in dual mind as she was not fully conscious . its fun when a girl does it with you in full knowledge . otherwise its like doing when other is asleep . there was no much time to think so I let her free . she was blushing but as it was unavoidable so she calmed herself . we talked for few more minutes on general topic . I asked her to check whether clothes were dried . they were still wet as they were not properly squeezed out and there was no much sun light at that spot . where there was enough sunlight are was not clean . so we let them for drying again after rotating upside down . me - radha what to do now , should we were wet clothes and go to the spot . she – I am also thinking same . there is cool breeze , if we wear them we may catch cold . me – either we have to go like this or wait and waste time . as time is running out . we are new to this place , we cant afford to stay late . she – better you tell , how can we move almost nude in this unknown place . me – though its unknown , that boy had assured that no one comes in this season .i feel nothing to worry . no one will see us , whether we are clothed or full nude . she – may be you are right , but how long can we remain like this . if that lady had cautioned about this , we could have brought spare dress . me – you are correct but may be had missed route and came to other place where they had asked us to go . she – if you think so , is it not risky that we may miss route and lost in jungle . me – don’t worry that boy has taught a lesson . we can mark our route so while coming back it should not be a problem . and this path went along the river flow . she was hesitating but I took bold step and searched for any foot path so it may take us to falls . there were couple of routes but one was more prominent than others . though little grass had grown as it was not used in past few days . may be in last festive time it might have been used by known visitors . in this process she lost thought of going semi nude or wear dress . I took it as advantage and proceed and she followed me without any grumble . after covering some distance that path became more prominent and felt used one . we could see few litters here and there like empty cigarette packets or poly bags . I was carrying water bottles and she was carrying food packet . we proceed on to the path . soon we heard water sound , we were moving parallel to the river . I was happy to hear sound f water falls . that path took us to the point straight . there were rocks at one end of river , we moved along with that . now walking on rocks was not easy for her as she slipped couple of times . she asked me to hold her hand , I took her hand and guide her . we reached to the site , it was on top of the hill and between narrow banks of river water was falling from good height . as the river was narrowed near falls stream was in higher force . snowy water was descending through valley of dharthi mata , making a falls . it was over two hundred feet down , we could stand few feet away from falls and could watch the scenery . while water fell from rocks through valley , it looked like big stream but as it hit rocks few feet below where we stood . it changed completely . it became like snow white and some fog was formed . it did fly back to the sky . this scene was worth watching . we could literally see water turning into fog and fly like clouds . we were mesmerized by this wonderful scene . I had seen many water falls but never from this near . we had descended in jog falls of karnatak .its much better than this . there are four in one place . raja , rani , roarer and rocket . all these forms one falls , thats also an exclusive one . we had to descend few kilometers down to reach the actual spot of water falls . it was fun we had gone in company . we had enjoyed a lot . but major difference here is we are at top of water falls . can visualize water from top to bottom . there is good spot to view .radha wanted to bow down to see the bottom point . she could not dare like me to bend holding rock or vine . she asked me to help her . I took her by waist and let her bend to see the memorable view . ( I was getting memorable touch , at her cost ) . there were lots of people at bottom , they looked like ants , there was huge distance from us . in the pretense of holding her my hand moved from abdomen to upper side . she was not noticing my move as she was concentrating on the scenery than my hand . with one hand I was holding a tree as to make grip firm as her body weight to balance as she was bending more and more . then I moved it little by little . my palm was between two globes . she was shouting with joy for the amazing view she was getting . I too wanted to shout for my joy as my hand was below her base of tit . I could feel her flesh . in pretext of adjusting balance I moved bit up . now my thumb entered into her bra cup . and fingers were placed o her right tit . I let her enjoy while I enjoyed something else . now my right hand was paining due to the weight of two persons . one is my partial weight and her almost half weight . so I asked her to come back to standing position . but she wanted to see more , she request me to hold her for some more time . I said yes but don’t bend too much , and may miss grip of foot . she stepped little back and continued looking at amazing site . now it was bit comfortable for me as her weight had transferred on her feet than my hand . she was looking at all sides even she did shout to attract people from bottom of falls . as it was too far they could not listen to her scream . but it was very much evident that she was enjoying to her fullest . I to was satisfied as my hold on her tit was becoming firm . I didn’t try to squeeze her breast , as she should not sense that I was doing something to her . at the same time we were in bit dangerous position , if she is startled and loses balance she would fall . so I was satisfied with whatever I got . this chance I cant get everyday . we were almost nude and I was hugging her completely and was holding her tit and was almost pressing one tit . my entire palm was on her tit . when she was tired of standing that way , she turned and slide back . without her knowledge her tit was freed from her tit . now she was in full contact of my body from front . I did wait for her next move in same state . she stood still for few moments and now she was aware that we are semi nude and hugging each other . she blushed , I could see her face turning red with shy . we moved from there , on the way back again we had to walk on stones . she did hold my hand , we were walking while we talked and joked at each other . once she let go of my hand I placed my hand on her waist for which she turned and looked at me . I neglected her stare and continued holding as if nothing happened . she too neglected as if I was holding for her support , which is partially correct . we were moving together slowly and leisurely . after a while my grip on her waist tightened and while joking I pulled her nearer to me . now our bodies were in continuous contact . I was getting turned on by her almost nude body touch . she expressed hunger , we sat on a rock and had lunch , it went while we joked and laughed ,a lot . nothing was special in this . after some five minutes rest we proceed back . this time path was normal so neither of touched or hold hands . we were walking silently , when path became narrow we were very near to each other . this time my hand brushed her accidentally , it was very light . but felt some thing erotic . next time I brushed hr hand again . she turned to see me , there was naughty smile on her face . I too smiled back , I repeated it many times , she was getting excited . you know this is something different than previous hugs or holding her . then I took her hand hold her palm in my hand . I was holding her hand very light . now and then she looking at me . I caressed her hand in feather touch . she shivered by the touch , I could see goose bumps a over her body . this went on many times , I never applied pressure on her body . there I found a peacock feather , used it for caressing . she used to giggle . changed area of caress . some times on her lower armor some times upper . even some times touched her neck . whenever I did it she gripped my hand firm . I didn’t repeat this act till her grip loosened or she was normal . by now we were back where we had concede our things . I opened the knot of sheet and spread it on ground near a tree . there was complete shade , gathered some grass and kept it under sheet to make it like pillow . I lay on sheet and stretched . she too was tired , without any hesitation she rolled on sheet , she too stretched her legs . we were facing each other , but she had maintained some distance . we were chatting now bla , bla . she was not coming near to me which I was aspiring for . I wanted to feel her and hold her . I was getting excited by mere thought of nearness . she was so changed from the time we arrived here . by now our clothes must be dried but I didn’t check them . she too had forgotten her state of nudity . I wanted to drag her and embrace . I slid little towards but she moved away , this was disappointing for me . I though she had lost all inhibitions and was almost ready to advance I didn’t express my disappointment . so there was no point in moving towards her . then at the same time heard some foot steps on dried grass . I raised my head to check what it was . there was a big dog hunting for food . she too must have sensed sound . before she turned around I said oh my god and acted like feared . she asked what I said bear . without even turning back she came forward and hugged me . I acted like I threatened and run away . she tightened her grip , she had closed her eyes was literally trembling . she asked me to look for bead , whether it is still there . I said look for yourself . I don’t dare to open my eyes , I replied . I teased her more , said foot steps are nearing , I think it is coming this side only . she shivered more , it was very much evident that she was frightened . she hug more tight . I took advantage of this and pressed her ass . bad luck , she was not in a condition to notice it . few seconds passed . she remained in same pose . even after few minutes she was not letting me free . after a while , I think you can leave me , she said she wont until she is sure . I lay on my back she too rolled with me . her half portion was over me . I wanted to take fullest advantage . I caressed her nude back , very light and erotically . she responded by shivering . this shiver was different from frightened one . my hands moved over to her back and then to her neck . she was moving restless , I caressed her neck and face . by now she was getting excited , her state had changed from frightened one to excitement . then she must have remembered why she was hugging . then only she asked whether bear has gone or not . In turn I asked ,had bear come here , where was it acted like astonished . then only she came to know that bear episode is false . suddenly she got angry and pushed me off . I didn’t say any thing but laughed at her . that raised her temperature , I went on teasing more and more . she was getting still angry and at last unexpectedly she attacked on me and started scratching me with her long nails . I was bit taken aback but still continued to tease her and was still laughing at her . then she hold me and gave a bite . it was not love bite but ferocious one . it really hurt me , I felt she was sucking my blood like wild beast . it was paining but I controlled my self . I knew her attitude , some times she gets too much to handle , that was the reason I kept some distance with her . when she verbally hurt me I had to go away from her . but aunt’s request had made me to oblige and though I conquered it but I had to suffer for that . I let her bite and controlled pain with all the patience I had . still continued to smile at her . by this she got annoyed and she did bite at another spot , but this was not as serious as before . at last I pushed her lightly . she looked at me and found me still cool even after so much assault on me . she could not believe her eyes , I was smiling as if nothing happened or she tickled me . then her attention went to where she had bite first . she was startled to see it , then only I observed it . it was really bad some part of skin had come off and blood was oozing from there . I didn’t even attempt to stop bleeding . she was shocked to see the amount of bleeding . she grabbed water bottle , washed wound with water . we were in such a place , hardly we could find any medicine or first aid . I let her do as per her way . she washed the wound and her hands , she pressed the wound with her bare hand . she was panicked and could not express her feelings . she kept it pressed for some time . many times she looked at wound and me . my expression was blank , I had not uttered a single word . she could not take it any more and broke into loud cry . I left her to cry for some time , when she didn’t stop and was uttering sorry . she must have repeated hundreds of times , for which I didn’t reply . it made her more tensed and her cries increased . at that point I asked her to cool down , now she removed her palm from wound it was still bleeding but much better than previous . she al of a sudden bend and pressed her lips on the wound . I felt amused by her act , it was not simple wound it was bleeding and I had never expected her to place her beautiful lips on bleeding wound . it did click , bleeding stopped and she was relieved to some extent . but her guilt was troubling her . she had difficulty in talking , I kept quite and waited for her move . she opened and closed her mouth many times but no words came out of her mouth she – I do remember since when you got apart from me . those days I was in hell of problem . I didn’t like you or any one know about it . I was planning to discontinue education and leave town to native . me – may be , but what it had to do with me , why were you hating or avoiding me . she – I told no , I never wanted any of my family know what problem I was facing and I didn’t want any one to interfere and get into trouble . me – it says either you had committed some mistake or you didn’t trust any one . she – I assure you , I had never committed any mistake , leave it tell me in detail what happened there . how you got injured . I am very much curious and serious to know . please don’t deny , I am dying to know it and hear first hand report from you . me – leave it , it is not that big and nothing to do wit you . she – its very much to do with me . I know partially about it . that all happened because of me . but later it has helped a lot to others . me – how can that help others ? she – entire group vanished . they were troubling so many girl and did not spare middle aged or old ladies too . most of the town was fed up with them . many were waiting for them to die . no body was there to conquer them . I hope you did it . me – how do tie me with any one’s . she – I know partially that you were the one , who did all to them . please tell me bhayya . how did you tame all those rowdies , I have heard that you alone did it . me – who said , I haven’t done any thing to any one . she – again lie . please bhayya tell me na . I am very much sure that you did it and none could dare to touch them . me – ok I will tell in detail but you have to keep it secret . almost no body knows this . I narrated entire episode , including kamala’s help . when I mentioned kamala’s name her eyes glistened , she interfered and told that . she came to learn this through kamala’s friends only . but none knew it complete or , ready to reveal .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 11:03 AM