Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When she opened her eyes , I looked at her . she smiled at me , it was smile of satisfaction , I
raised my head and placed my lips on her sensitive lips and locked them with a long
lasting smooch . All of us were tired by long marathon , I preferred sleep , but rohit
wanted to chat . he was eager to express his joy of being father ( his wife was pregnant
for out side world , he would be called as father ) . he thanked me for my cooperation to
impregnate his wife and about my sacrifice for his family and solving his sisters problem
. for which I had to suffer injuries and risking my life to solve it .
both husband and wife
were really happy for whatever I had done to his family . they wanted to show me their
gratitude but they never had imagined that , threesome will be so different experience
and they would like it so much . in one word they became still happier after this
awesome fuck . particularly aunt was more than satiated with game of double penetration
. rohit may be had dreamed of this kind of kinky adventure but never had chance to taste
it as both of them never indulged with others till my entry into her life . I was the first
other than her hubby to bedded . all my experience in sex had made her crazy about me .
I had entertained as much as possible from me , in turn she too had kept me satisfied
with whatever knowledge she had about sex and learnt from few blue films she had
watched . though I was willing to sleep but they wanted to chat for some more time . as I
had uncertain program of my stay . there was no specific reason for me to stay back and
in first step itself my trip was most unplanned . I agreed to chat with them , we talked on
various subjects for some good length of time . couple was so happy they showered with
compliments on me . all this had made me dumb , though I denied to accept their praises
as if I had done my duty than any favor . in a way I was true as how we indulged into sex
with aunt was something but I wanted to fuck her on seeing hr beauty and some time her
way of attachment growing with me . I was lucky enough to have glimpses of her body
on more than one occasions . I was getting attracted to her by every passing moments . at
last I had started dreaming to seduce her . but things went in my favor and I had fulfilled
my desires in way of helping her or favoring her . but true to my heart I wanted her badly
and I got chance to fuck her . later it became monopoly for me to fuck her till last day of
stay with them . I had seen how frustrated rohit was to fuck her . so I had initiated or
instigated him to look for some good chance to fuck some other beauties ,
at least till he
got his wife back for himself . I don’t think he found any other to fulfill his thirst . I got
what I wanted so receiving many compliments from couple was out of question . with
their expression I even could not remind them of my reward . I thought if I ask for any
return favor it would be sort of blackmailing them or taking disadvantage of their
condition . I don’t know whether they remembered it or not so far they too had not
reminded it . we all were nude spread on cot and chit chatting . almost in mid night rohit
asked for tea , aunt wanted to prepare some tea for all of us . I said its better to get some
snacks also , as I had expected a round or two are in wait for us . she brought some
snacks , we all had and later she brought bournivita . we took it like we had milk in first
session . after that we were relaxed , she was sitting at edge of bed I pulled her on my lap
. she landed on my lap . I started smooching her , rohit too took initiation and started
disrobing her . there was not much to remove except a nighty . only she was wearing
clothes as she had gone out of room . both of us males were still nude but I had covered
my dick with a towel to avoid embracement to rohit as may be he was nude for the first
time with another male . when aunt came onto my lap towel had moved out of place . she
placed her butt on my hardening cock . her hubby came in her front and was fondling her
breasts . he was so calm , there was no feelings of jealousy . I was happy to note it . on
first round when I was banging his wife after he had filled her cunt prematurely and was
pushed of from her . but by now he had learnt to live with it or may be fascinated by this
kind of new adventure , which brings more pleasure . I was sitting resting my back on
head board , she was sitting sideways . her thigh were stretched by side . he had taken
place in front of her . as I was sucking her lips he was sucking her big melons . she
became aggressive in kiss and was chewing my both upper and lower lips .
it was
making me hornier and she was already horny . I patted rohit’s back to suck her with
more vigor . he started pressing them and biting them . I slid my hand between them ,
caressed her stomach , her navel and at last I reached to her groin . she had shaved
recently , skin was smooth and bald . I played with her groin for some time , my fingers
further traveled to her vagina . I caressed her cunt lips , she moaned due to
my caresses. She is getting excited again after one round by double
penetration. Her hubby stood on his knees , presenting his semi hard cock
near her face . she took it tenderly in her fingers , played with it for some time
. caressed it then licked the tip . it was so sensuous it stood to its full glory
within no time . she took it into her mouth , he was eager to fuck her beautiful
mouth . he pushed more of it . I was fingering her pregnant chute . by now
she was completely hot . she shifted in my lap , positioned my hard tool
which was being crushed under her big butt . she took it in her fingers and
guise it to her wet chute . with two or three strokes was able to swallow it
complete . bend forward , kneeled . now her hubby came in her front .
she took his cock into her mouth and was using all the techniques she had
learnt in past month . rohit was happy to see his wife , who didn’t like much
of cock sucking had become expert cock sucker . many times she used to
disagree for sucking . now she was ready for mouth fucking . she stated
moving rhythmically and getting fucked both ends . her lover was in her cunt
while her hubby was fucking her mouth . after some ten minutes or so we
switched places . he took her in doggy style , even now I was sitting as I was
resting my back on head board , but I had spread my legs to accommodate her
. she was getting banged by her hubby as she swallowed my hard meat . I was
passive partner , she moved with thrusts of her hubby swallowing more and
more of my hard cock

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 10:53 AM