Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I got up , wished good night to everybody left to the room which was allotted to us in my
previous visit .
I was almost slept when I was awaken by someone shaking me . I found
aunt there , I rubbed my eyes to confirm . she smiled and asked me to get up . I pushed
her hand , I wanted to sleep so I asked her to leave me alone . she tried to wake me up
but I was not ready . after some try she left room , but I heard foot steps again . this time
it was rohit , on couple of attempts I was completely awake , I sat up . he was pleading to
come to his room . I said I don’t want to come and again pretending to lie down . he
didn’t leave me , he said they need to talk and hence forced me to his room . I too
wanted to go , I was depressed by mere thought of losing her forever .
we entered room rohit closed doors and bolted from inside . aunt gestured to sit on bed .
I sat down rohit pulled a chair opposite to me sat there . aunt took seat beside me . we
started chatting initially only formal talks , later aunt invited to sleep with them .
me - denied , its not fair aunt , lets stop and forget all the things we did so far . it is not
good on part on all of us . we should behave otherwise what society will say .
rohit – don’t worry about it , we are happy about whatever happened . we love the way
you handled all the situations while you stayed here .
she – at last I am conceived and I am happy for what we opted . its better to have it from
a known person , whom I adore from depth of my heart , and love .
he – you are right dear , if baby carries genes from his dad I don’t mind as he or she will
inherit his excellent qualities .
me – you need not think that way , I have taken it as my bounden duty and I performed it
as vritha with all my soul into it but not as lust .[ white lie , we celebrated it as honey
moon .]
aunt looked at me and smiled , I too approved it with smile .
some how aunt made me agree to sleep in their room . I was really thrilled by this new
development . I was eager to know what they had in their mind . whether rohit wanted
me to see their love making or he wanted to watch me banging his wife in his presence .
whatever the out come may be , I am ready to accept .
we all entered their bedroom . I was made to sit on bed , aunt handed me glass of milk
which were waiting for us . he took a glass for himself . I sipped little handed over it to
aunt , she took a gulp and put it to my mouth without any hesitation . I took some and
transferred it into aunt’s mouth . she drank it and took some into her own mouth gargled
and mixed her saliva thoroughly and spit it into her hubby’s mouth . he was happy to
participate with us . we all played with milk , I pulled her night dress out and made her
topless . I poured some milk on her boobs , which had become still heavier in last couple
of months . as didi had grown her tits into boobs after her conception , aunt too was
developing them . I licked dry milk , and sucked her nipples . rohit saw what I was doing
, he too came beside me , took another ball and played with it . he pinched her nipple
rolled them in his fingers . he twisted nipple . aunt was shouting loud , twist my nipples .
rohit was really happy to lay his hands on his own wife after a big gap . he sucked like
baby . I could see how happy he was . he was behaving like a child lost his favorite toy
to find it after long gap .
I pulled his west , he raised his hands to remove it from his body . next I pulled out his
lungi , he was only on his undies . then I made aunt nude , she was comfortable with me
playing with her body in presence of her husband for the first time . it was first
threesome for both of them . I am sure its not going to be last time . we shall continue
this game whenever I got chance .
he was still sucking her boobs as I had shifted my
mouth from them . now he had access to both her boobs . finally I made both of them
nude and pushed aunt on bed . and rohit on her . he rubbed his entire body on his naked
beautiful body , which was lent to some one for months . I knew he was starving for sex
and must have only masturbated . I spread her legs , he sank between them . he raised his
body , he was kneeling now . I knew he is doing love making after long gap and he is
eager to fuck his own wife now . I rubbed aunt’s pussy and played with her clit , while
he was sucking on his wife’s melons . I took hold of his erect lund and placed it on her
oozing cunt’s opening . he moved forward to penetrate his wife cunt . she welcomed her
husbands cock into her . he gave few strokes , once it was lodged into her hole . she
crossed her legs like scissor and locked his body between her thighs . he was still for a
minute or so to feel warmth of her wet pussy . he then started moving his body
rhythmically . he was in such a hurry , he was fucking her as if for the first time . its true
he missed his wife for such a pretty long time , it was for the first time after his marriage
. even before they used to be together as it was love marriage .
he started humping her in such a frenzy as if no tomorrow . as expected he discharged
soon , as he started cumming he was still for some time and rolled off of her due to the
long gap and over enthusiasm . she was in her peek but he miserably failed to bring her
orgasm . she looked disappointed , or little bit irritated . she could not keep mum as she
was on verge of her orgasm and he left her high and dry . she told him , you could have
waited for some more time , I too was near but you left me in middle . he was sad to hear
her comment . though it was true , she could have satiated whatever he did and waited
for next round . he is young and energetic , he could recover fast I think , but damage
was done . his face show displease about her comment ,
but he tried to smile and said .
why do you worry darling our stud is hear , he will take care of you . she involuntarily
looked at me . I tried to be as calm as possible . rohit said come on young boy your aunt
is waiting for you . I didn’t move as I felt awkward , to be present there in wrong time .
aunt give him some time , he will come back with another powerful round next time .
both smiled at me , she then felt what she committed and that too in front of me . I said I
will prefer to wait and let him ready for next encounter . she tried to be cool but as his
feelings were hurt , he urged me to take her . there was no doubt , I too was ready to
plough her , but whether to fuck her in presence of her hubby or not was the matter I was
thinking .
on repeated invitation I shed my clothes in record time . I came above her I didn’t even
think that I am going to enter already cum filled cunt . I spread her legs and came on
knees , positioned my self and in one go I entered her cum filled , well lubed cunt . she
shrieked with sudden intrusion . I too wanted to fuck her in comfortable condition unlike
in forest without comfort of mattress , though we enjoyed there . but fucking in cool
room with a c on and on cozy bed , without botheration of being caught . she said go
slow but , may be I was in mood of taking revenge of her hubby’s insult . I went on
banging with hard and fast strokes . she was moaning with every stroke . her singing
made me more excited , within a couple of minutes she arched her back with loud sigh
and became still . her cunt muscles contracted on my hard cock . her cunt was
convulsing , it was trying to milk me , but I was far away from it . I waited for her to
recover , she took minutes to come to surface .
she was happy to reach her climax twice before she collapsed on bed , she smiled at me .
I felt rohit getting jealous , I asked him to come near and play with her assets .
he obeyed
me and was playing with her boobs . I was still embedded in her cunt . I was arousing
her for continuation as I was not yet finished . we took each ball in each mouth . it made
her excited again , she started gyrating her hip , indicating me to resume fucking . but I
had some thing else in my mind . I called rohit to join fucking . he asked how , from
front or back , if you prefer her chute I will pull out or if are after her ass , you are most
welcome . he said he will go for ass as chute is engaged , I hold her tight and rolled .
she was on top of me , she started moving in slow rhythm , he came and positioned his
semi erect cock near her face . she took cue and started kissing his cock . she was
enjoying cock sucking while she fucked another cock .
i too wanted a threesome , which I was missing since some days with didi and jiju .
aunt shouted not to try her back while she is engaged . she was requesting him to come ,
after I am finished . rohit was interested in trying new experience . it was going to be
first threesome for him , of coarse for both . despite of her resistance he cam behind her
and lubed her ass hole by licking it , aunt was enjoying his licking while she was being
serviced nicely in her cunt . though she was worried that he may mount her , but licking
of ass hole and surroundings was making her crazy . she was moving her hip in ecstasy .
I was pressing her big boobs while she moved her body . he took a cream bottle and took
generous amount of cream , smeared his cock and then her bung hole . he was ready for
action . now and then she looked back to check what he was up to . when she placed his
legs beside hers and positioned himself behind her , she requested him not to again . but
he gave no response to her and lined up his fat cock at entrance of ass . he hold her
shoulder and pushed it a bit . as it was over lubricated it slipped off of her hole . she
smiled as he missed his target . again he positioned his cock on her bung hole . this time she wanted to escape from his grip . as I sensed her movement I hold her pinned and hetoo gripped her . then he took hold of his gun and pushed into her back hole . may be head went in , she cooed of pain as well pleasure . he waited for a while and pushed again . though she was experienced in ass fucking , she didn’t wanted both simultaneously . his cock is fatter than mine , might have pained a bit as always she was
comfortable with me . he halted and gave another push , half of his dick was in , I could
sense it . that was almost touching my cock , hardly separated by thin and sensitive
membrane . she lay still on me for some time , then he started moving slowly , with
every move he pushed his cock little further . once he was buried to the hilt , he waited
again to let her accommodate both cocks at once . once she was adjusted to new position
, smile appeared on her face . she said she is happy for not letting her go off . she was
enjoying double penetration . she said double cock may hurt her but she said she is
comfortable and said let me try it and made few movements . she was feeling both cocks
slid in and out of her simultaneously . I asked rohit to start his engine , he moved slowly
initially , when he adjusted his kneeling position , he started banging her literally . but
his speed some times miss matched , causing slipping out of either of cocks . both of
them were new to this kind of act . I knew where they were lagging , I suggested to trade
places . rohit readily accepted but aunt said why to change now . I may have to face
problem , I assured her that she is going to enjoy it still better . rohit pulled out his cock
and lay on his back . , aunt got up and lay on him . she positioned her husbands cock
inside her fucked cunt . then I positioned behind her , she looked back as I caressed her
butt . I slowly slid my slim cock into her while I took hold of her boobs . as the hole was
used by thicker cock , it slid easily . I instructed her to move observing my moves . I started pushing my front on her back . she too moved with me . few strokes went fine but again she missed her hubby’s cock . she positioned it by holding it with her fingers and swallowed it . thus our threesome started . she was quick to learn my gestures and guidance . I was fucking her ass while she fucked her hubby . she was getting excited by every passing moment . double penetration is some thing , only lucky girls can have it . hardly one in few thousands or lacks are lucky to have such experience . we moved rhythmically . aunt must have reached her orgasm at least twice , before she fell on her hubby . I continued strokes , I went on fucking her , it was making her move along with me , making her fucked at both ends . she could not stand more after two orgasms , but I went on banging her till she reached another peek . by then I was also on the verge of
explosion , at last I too filled her ass with my hot jism and fell over her . rohit tolerated
our weight for some time and when both of us were cool he pushed us off . I slid to one
side and I caught hold of her took a turn upside down . still his cock buried in her leaking
cunt . I gestured him to continue , he started pumping her limp body . she was asking
him to stop but he was not ready as I had whispered him to continue till he ejaculates in
her . so he didn’t bother to stop humping . again she begged him to stop or give some
time at least to recover . I said how can he stop now , he must be on high plus you had
insulted him as if not capable to satisfy you . he is going to fuck you till he is finished .
no breaks nothing , he was happy as I took his side and as it was second time in quick
succession . he was still strong enough to carry on pumping for some more time . she
became still and lay like dead for some time . again she started moaning and responding
to his thrusts . booth of us were happy to find her back into life . I tilted to her side and ,
I started pressing her large boobs . she caressed my head and pressed it to her bosom .
I took one nipple in my mouth and one hand slid to her vagina . rohit had continued with
his work and I was playing with her body . my fingers found her clit , was massaging her
clit . her moans increased , for the first time she must have felt her cunt being massaged
while she is being fucked . her clit had become large with excitement . I took it between
thumb and forefinger gave a mild twist , she did shout with excitement . he continued
fucking for some more time and I was playing with her hot body . he increased his speed
now he was fucking her like bullet train . I increased pressure on her cunt , inserted one
finger in her cunt it became tighter , my finger moved matching to his speed . her body
also started trembling with new excitement . at last he gave a lst jerk and let his cum fill
her hungry cunt . here she too cried in such a way , neighbors residing in hundred meters
must have heard her moan . her cunt muscles twitched as if to suck me by my fingers .
then I removed my fingers from her cunt . he sealed her cunt with his groin and fell on her face down .
it was most satisfactory round for all of us and special to both of them . she lay still for some time eyes closed , he was yet to recover his breath . I hugged her from one side , he rolled to other side but his limbs on her . we lay entangled for some more time .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 10:53 AM