Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day was satyanarayn pooja , so I got up early . so many arrangements needed . first of all moved all the furniture from hall and got hall washed . and got pooja arranged .some guest were invited so food section was to be taken care of . by the time Pooja started I was bit relaxed . then after pooja lunch was arranged , there were not too many guests it went smooth .
after lunch some people scattered here and there , some preferred nap and some settled before t v and many bid bye and headed to their places . we bid bye and send off some guests who had come almost a week in advance for marriage . then I entered hall some people were sitting on floor as all furniture were shifted to provide place for pooja and all . I asked mangal and akshatha to sit on floor beside wall . they took cushion from sofa placed it near wall and sat down . I was not with them , when I wanted to approach them another girl joined them . I had to think about my move but any way I decided to go with
it . I went and sat beside them and joined watching t v .
me - hello girls they said hi bhayya . what’s going on
they – hi bhayya
me – can I sit here ?
they – you should have asked before sitting , any way you can .
I made face and pressed my legs .
Akshatha – what happened bhayya ?
Me – nothing
She – you are hiding something . why are you pressing your legs , do they pain ?
Me – yes kid , they are paining like hell .
She – I can understand that bhayya , due to mama’s marriage you are almost restless and
working very hard smiled and winked at me . should have taken some pain relievers .
Me – I don’t like medicines and morever who has time to go and buy tablets .
She – if you had asked , I would have given mine she whispered .I pinched her cheek and said you naughty . [ she is on pills and she wanted to give me that ]
Me – dear girls will you press my legs .
Oh sure bro , stretch your legs .I changed place and stretched . I sat before them . both were pressing my legs , by then another problem reached us . she was none other than eldest aunt shantala . oh my little girls are serving their lovely brother , its good gesture . [ where do you know what king of service they give me , I thought ] . I smiled at aunt , see aunt I asked to get some painkiller from medicine cabinet but she says , they don’t have them
Oh dear you should have got some from shop at least . let it be , lie down beta let them be of some use , since morning they are doing nothing but wasting time . she sat near akshatha and asked me to lay down . when I lay my head came to her thigh level , she took my head and placed it on her lap , and slid bit towards akshatha .
Now it was comfortable for me , my head was placed on cushiony pillow of her lap and I had stretched on floor in front of three girls . aunt was combing my hairs with her fingers . it was fun to lie on her lap and getting my legs massaged by her kids . pressing went on for some time .
aunt - whether pain is relieved or not .me – no aunt , these girls eat less and have no strength in their hands it seems [ they have strength between thighs ]
aunt – turn this side I will press for you .
me – oh aunt getting legs pressed by elders is not fair .[ pressing between thigh joint with elders is ok ]
she – you need not feel that way , I can do it , you are really tired with all the work since a month .
me – that is true aunt I have over worked in this month , winked at girls hiding my face . girls laughed at my comment , they understood my hint .
aunt – yes I can understand , in between you got hurt also
she asked girls to press with higher pressure . and asked me whether they are doing good
me – not much aunt .
aunt – if you don’t want me to press at least get small girl stand on your legs and press by her feet .
that is what I wanted so that I could turn facing wall . aunt ordered another girl who was sitting beside mangal to stamp my legs with her feet . that innocent girl readily agreed . I turned towards wall and stretched a leg and bend another leg at knee .  it touched mangals
crotch , she smiled wickedly at me . this went for couple of minutes , girl seemed toknow how to press legs . she was doing fine . then I asked both mangal and akshatha to
place legs on my body so that their weight may help me to relieve pain from thighs . as that girl is taking care of my lower part up to calf . they readily agreed and placed their
legs on me . aunt didn’t object for this . she was looking at t v and absent mindedly caressing my face . then I hint akshatha to raise her legs a bit , by then I removed my
shirt and lay again . aunt looked at me as I lay back on her lap . again her attention was diverted to t v .
when akshatha raised her legs I pushed her lower part of lehanga exposing her thighs . it was done so discreet , no body had paid attention to this development . she straightened front portion of her lehanga . if you watch keen you could feel that lower part is moved .
who could suspect with us bro and sis , that too in presence of aunt and others there . I took this chance and indicated girl to adjust her loin to mine , she slid a bit to meet our groins . after watching carefully I pulled out my cock from lungi . I too was not wearing undies . our nude loins met , I was waiting again . mangal was aware of everything and she had kept surveillance on the whole . she whispered some thing to her sis , she nodded
for that , I could not understand what they talked but I felt akshatha’s hand on my cock .
she adjusted her opening to my cock and gestured to move closer . I was excited like hell
, I was almost on verge of entering her . at the same time I was under tension if we were
caught in the act but lust over took . I moved to wards wall and my knob was in , I
waited for minutes but it felt like I was waiting for eternity . then I threw my shirt on her
lap as if to extract something from shirt pocket . it covered her lower part completely . I
felt safe in this arrangement . I looked at aunt , she was lost in watching t v .
I moved
forward and entered her hole almost half of my throbbing cock had entered her . cushion
was placed beneath them had helped me lot in lining up . I was at lower end and she was
sitting at higher than me . I moved my head forward , it moved almost to crotch of aunt .
she made little sound but said nothing . she placed her palm on my cheek , her soft palm
felt nice , she massaged my face as if I was her kid . in between akshatha managed to
push her butt forward and managed to eat me complete . my throbbing cock was
completely buried to the hilt .
I gestured her not to make any move and thumbs up for winning . I could not see her
reaction as my face was buried in aunts lap . akshatha was quite and probably enjoying
insertion , now and then she squeezed her cunt tight to feel my cocks throb . then she
started shaking her legs making my cock move inside to some extent and she must have
enjoyed . I could not dare to raise my head to see what’s going on . I acted like sleeping
still my cock buried in oozing tight pussy . aunt tried to talk to me , when I didn’t
respond she asked that girl to stop pressing my legs and asked both her kids not to
disturb my sleep . she was patting my face as if to make small kid sleep . I must have lay
like that for several minutes un moved . but akshatha was shaking her legs it was
bringing me to the verge of cuming . generally I don’t reach to climax so early but the
extra excitement for doing such kinky thing with a girl while sleeping on her mom’s lap .
boosted by the prizes to be arrived for this . then I decided to stop this as to avoid any
risk , so far it had gone well as planned . then I made slight move as if getting wake up
after a nap . when I stirred aunt patted me and asked me continue sleeping . my face was
buried in her crotch , I sensed aroma of urine and pussy juice . I could not make out
whether she was emitting that aroma naturally or due to me rubbing my face into her
crotch .
it was making me irresistible to cum . I waited for some more time by then aunt
had shifted her ass twice , may be due to my weight on her lap for such a long time or
something else .
As if scratching in sleep , I scratched here and there . then pulled my dong from her
leaking pussy and hid it in lungi . then she too pulled her legs back and sat properly like
a innocent girl . I collected my shirt and apologized aunt for sleeping for such a long
time and thanked her for cooperation . I let my shirt hang in my front to conceal my hard
on . I left place as cool as possible but not forgetting to wink at those girls . I went
upstairs and lay there weighting for both to appear .
Mangal was first to appear , she came and hugged me and congratulated for winning the
bet . akshatha was horny as hell she too hugged me tight from side . both girls had
wrapped their slender hands surrounded me . akshatha also said bhayya you did it , I was
sure that we are going to win , that too when mom came to us and sit beside . I had
announced that we have won to mangal but you brave and perverted kinky bhayya
amanaged to fuck me with every one present there . you don’t know I must have leaked
twice but I had managed to place whisper to absorb my juice and prevent me from
getting embarrassed .
Bhaaya we will provide you very nice prizes but will have to wait for some time till we
hook some one for my lovely bhayya . I need not say what we did after that . I fucked
akshatha in both holes till she screamed with joy and pain in her ass . it was end of my
kinky episodes . though I managed to win both times but I have decided to , no more
kinky fantasies .
end
Hello
Shreeshant at your service again
Three after marriage I went back with lots of new experiences . it was hard to bid bye to
all as I was involved with all the people out there . with heave heart I left place along
with sheela and her kids .
It took some time to come to normal . as there I used to have at least three fucking session
one with teens another with swetha and her sis next night was spent with shyamala aunt .
Normal life resumed and prema . her mom malathi and vidya were there for me . I was
involved more in business than fucking as lot of work was pending due to my absence
for long time .
My nights usually spent with mature malathi who was waiting or missing me since so
long . when I was back from marriage she was more than happy . I felt she is eagerly
waiting for night to come . after dinner prema looked at me , expecting my gesture , I
said aunt I am exhausted , I may not be able to work properly for another few days .
prema understood what I meant indirectly . that night aunt called me to her room after
food . I was expecting her call that was the reason for avoiding prema .
She hugged me soon I entered her room through connecting door . she didn’t even bother
to close door , she hugged me tight and showered with kisses . we stood like that for
pretty long time . though she too had come for marriage with her daughter , but there was
no possibility of meeting in private . we just had exchanged pleasantries and speak few
impersonal words . I too missed her despite of having young and matured cunts for my
disposal . love is different from sex and lust . we cared for each other and its some sort of
untold love .
she was getting too much emotional , she said baby don’t ever leave me for
so long . I cant live without you dear , few tear drops escaped from eyes wasting her
efforts to stop . we were kissing like mad , I soothed her by caressing her back , her face
with my finger tips . don’t worry dear I wont go any where , I would not have gone there
unless you insisted . its you sent me away for such a long period .
Yes dear I am the culprit , I did send you despite of your protest . but what I could do ,
your service was needed there . that’s true I replied [ I had to control my laugh as to
remembering what kind of service I provided there .] I hid my face on her shoulder . my
services were needed but it took total different color , one thing lead to another and
popped few cherries and faced task of impregnating aunt . became familiar or intimate
with some more girls . I closed door and came back , she gave a wonderful everlasting
smooch . I had involved with many girls and women but relation with malathi was
entirely different . we were emotionally attached . may be she was horny to miss sex
since such a long period but at the same time she had concern about me .
we moved to bed , I pushed her on bed and had another round of smooch . she was biting
my lower lip while I sucked her upper lip . we remained glued to each other till our lips
were aching . we broke kiss and pulled her saree palloo , she disengaged her saree and
then underskirt followed , exposing her blouse covered pack of half globes . I pressed
them a bit next bit harder . she cooed and said go slow dear I am not running any where .
take me slowly and unhooked her blouse and then bra .
there were her big breasts little sagged but still firm for her age . they hung like papaya I
took one in my hand and pressed my mouth on another . after sucking for few minutes
she changed her breast and poked another into my waiting mouth . we shed all clothes
and became nude . she preferred doggy style , stood on all fours .
I rubbed her clit with
my ram rod . she was moaning , the more she moaned I increased rubbing , at last she
beg me to enter . I entered her slopping cunt in one go . as it was not used since long
time , I felt it tight . I started pumping my hard cock into oozing cunt . after some time I
raised my torso and started humping her . it seems my long cock was hitting her g spot .
she cried with ecstasy . she was in heaven and I too was happy to fuck this mature aunt
after long gap . within few minutes she reached peak and was pushing her back hard to
meet my thrusts . after few strokes she reached her orgasm it was so intense , she
trembled and gushed lot of her pussy juice . bathing my ram rod , her juice descended
from cock to my balls and started dripping wetting bed sheet beneath us . then her cunt
muscles convulsed for the last time and she collapsed on bed . her breathing had become
erratic . she fell quite for some time closing her eyes . I too rolled beside her and waited
for her to open eyes . when she opened her eyes , she found me looking at her . she
blushed like newly wed and came forward to hug me and hid her face in my broad chest .
I asked her how was show . she said I will tell when it is finished . she was smiling , she
pushed me on my back and rode on me . she was on reverse side , she crawled up to my
crotch , played with my slick cock . I asked her to lick it she said , no I wont this is
coated with my cum . I asked her taste her own cum , she was hesitant but agreed after
bit coaxing . first she kissed bulb and later she licked clean entire shaft and took it in her
mouth as much as she could take . she gave a nice blowjob . then she pushed her muff on
my face , we were in 69 position .
she came to missionary pose and she pulled me above her . she guide my tool to her
burning hole . we fucked for another half an hour and filled her old cunt with my young jism . thus we were united again .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 10:47 AM