Fantasy College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
Sorry for the Delay in Update...... Since i was not receiving any comments.... i thougth readers stopped reading this story....

Please keep commenting... Lot more comming up in the next set of episodes.....

Swapna story on how she lost her virginity in the next part.....

Back to the Story......

Anita: Karim darling….. aapka sapna to pura hogaya na… apne randi ko ghar se puri nangi bahar laneka…..? (Karim Darling, you wish has come true today, by making your slut come all nude from my house…..)

Karim: Nahi randi….. sapna to aadha pura hua hai….. abhi baki hai…. (Not yet slut….. only half wish has come true… there is still more…..)

Anita: Aur kya baki hai….. ohhh…. Yaad aaya… ghar ke paas chodna hai…… hai na….. Koi baat nahi…. Wapas jane ke baad ek baar aur chodlena ghar ke pass….. aur bhi koi sapna hai to bolo…… (What else is left…. Ohhh I remember…. You want to fuck me near my house…… no problem…. You can fuck me once more near my house……. After this do you still have any more dreams tell me that also….)

Karim: Woh bhi karunga… par ab bhi kuch baki hai…. (I will do that also…. But still something remains…..)

Anita: Aur kya? Aaj jo bhi karna hai…. Karlo….. main mana nahi karungi…..Roj roj thodi ghar se bahar nangi aa sakti hoon….. Jo karna hai… aaj karlo (What else…. Do whatever you want today…. I will not stop you…. I can’t keep coming out nude like this every day….. so do what all you want today……)

Karim: Mera sahi main sapna yeh hai ki tu din main puri nangi ghar se bahar nilegi aur ghar ke pass gadi ke bahar chudvayegi…… (My actual dream is to see you walking out of your house fully nude and getting fucked near your house and outside the car……but in the day…..)

Anita: Aaahhhhaaaa……! Kya sapana hai…… aur kuch…..Ghar ke andar mummy papa ke samne nahi chodna……kuch aur hai to boldo….. who bhi boldo…. Par Sapne main….. sach nahi ho sakta hai…. Marvaoge mujhe…. (Aaahhhhaaa…. What a dream….. anything else…..? Don’t you want to fuck me in front of my mummy and daddy? …….do whatever you want…… but only in your dreams ….. that will never become reality……you will get my life doomed….)

All 3 of started laughing…….

My heart beating had normalized in between the conversation….. and I started feeling happy and elated as usual and my pussy was oozing juices constantly whenever Babu or Karim made a mention that I had come out of my house fully nude….. and I was going to get fucked in the open and on the streets…..

Karim: yakeen nahi hota Babu bhai 1 din pehle ghar ke pass kiss nahi karne di…. Aur aaj ghar se bahar nangi bahar aaiyi or gadi main nangi ghoom rahi hai aur nangi sadak per chudne ke liey tayar hai……. Lagta hai…. Tujhe lund ki bhook bohot zyada hai…..(I can’t believe Babu bro….. a day before she did not allow me to kiss her near her house….. and today, she has come out all nude from home, sitting in the car all nude and roaming….. and is ready to get fucked on the streets…. Looks like she is a lot more hungry for Dicks than I even imagined…..)

Aur ghar ke paas bhi chudne ke liye tayaar hai….. (And what’s more….. she is ready to get fucked near her house…… )

Anita: aapko kya mujhe khud yakeen nahi ho raha ki maine ye sab kiya….. aur rahi baat lund ki bhook ki to haaa….. mujhe lund ki bhook bohot zyada ho gayi hai….. kya karu….. meri choot shant hi nahi ho rahi hai…kya karu…? (Youuu….! can’t believe, It either.….. I myself am not able to believe that I did all this….. and me being cock hungry slut …. Yessss….. I am hungry for dicks….. my pussy does not seem to get satisfied at all….. I have become a cock hungry slut….what to do…..?)

Karim: Achi baat hai….. teri lund ki bhook kabhi khtam hi nah ho…. (Its nice, you hunger for dicks should never get over….)

Anita: Bas ha bas…… aisa na ho ki pure shehar main nangi ghooma shuru kardu lund ki bhook mitane ke liye…… aaj ki tarah…… (Enough….. if this continues like this….. then a day will come when I would start roaming naked all across the city to get my dick hunger satisfied…..)

Babu: Kaash, tujhe din main aise dekhoo….. sadak pe nangi ghumte hue……. (I wish I see you one day like this….. roaming on the streets nude…..)

Anita: Babu aap bhi….. Bus ab…..chalo hum pohonch gaye…. Par Babu darling…. Aapne mujhe bataya nahi….. sab ke samne chodoge ya sabse chudvaoge (Babu you also…. Enough now…. let go we’ve reached…. But Babu darling…. You did not still answer my question….. will you fuck me in front of everybody or get me fucked by everybody?......)

Babu: Hmmm….. yeh to mushkil hai batana….. agar tujhe chudta dekehge to who log bhi chodenge….. unko kaise rokoge? Aur Wasim(The Paan Shop Guy)….. who bhi tumhe chodega….. bhool gayi… Cigg ka payment dena baki hai use……yaad hai? ( Hmmmm that’s a difficult choice to make….. if they see you getting fucked…. Definitely all will want to fuck you, how will you stop that, and don’t forget…. Wasim (The Paan Shop Guy)….. will also fuck you as you still owe him the balance payment for the pack of Cigg you had brought the other day……remember?)

Anita: Mujhe koi problem nahi hai….. sab se chudvalungi…… Kaha chodna hai mujhe….. bolo… par please jaldi se meri undar lund dalo… mujhe se bardarsht nahi ho raha hai….. Par jaldi karna padega….. mujhe sab ke utne se pehele ghar bhi to pohochna hai….. 2 – 3 ghante main….. app jake sab ko bata do….. par pehele tum dono mujhe chodoge….. uske baad baki sab (I have no problem….. I am ready to get fucked by all….. Come on tell me….. where will you fuck me….. but please I need you dicks in my pussy right now…. I am not able to control…..by the way we will have to do it fast as I need to get home before everyone gets up….. so we have about 2 – 3 hours….. you can go tell them to fuck me…. But you two will fuck me first……then the rest can fuck me…..)

Babu: Ha Ha…. Hum tumhe pehle chodenge….. aur phir baki sab se chudvalena….. Maine kaha na….. tujhe sadak pe chodunga…. chal gadi se bahar nikal aur sadak ke beech main jo divider hai….. streetlight ke beech main…..  waha jak e khade ho ja….. hum aate hai…. (Sure slut…. We will fuck you first and later you can get fucked by the rest…… and as I told you we will fuck you on the streets……. So, step out from the car and go and stand on the divider between the streetlights…. You go and stand there…. and we will come….)

Suddenly out of nowhere…. I heard a voice….. Paise nahi legi….. free main chudvayegi kya sab se…..? (Won’t you charge them money….. or will you get fucked for free…. By all?)

I turned to Karim…. He was holding his phone and showed me…. He was on a Video Call with Swapna…… and he was laughing…..

I took the phone from his hand Hi Swapna daring….. I said….. and I was slightly blushing…..

Swapna: Wow…..! What is this I am seeing…..  looks like you have taken up this job full time now….. and what is this… so coolly siting in the car nude……

Anita: Shut-up…. It’s not like that….. Karim wanted to fuck me and tricked me into this…….

Swapna: Oowww….. so cute…. You such a baby… he tricked you and you got tricked….

Anita: Yes darling…. Ask him….

I turned the phone to Karim and said…. (Kairm darling…. Swapna ko bolo ki tum ne mujhe majbor kiya ghar se nangi bahar aane ke liye….. (Karm darling…. Tell Swapna that you tricked me into this)

Swapna: Kyaaaa…… Karim ye sach hai…. aapne kiya ye sab..... (Whaaat……! Is it true Karim….. You tricked her into this......)

Karim: Ha Swapna madam….. maine kuch nahi kiya…. Bus itna kaha ki agar mera lund chiye to ghar se bahar aane ko…. lund ke liye….. (Yes, Swapna madam…. It’s true…. had nothing to do with it…. I just told her, that if she needs my dick then she will have to come down from her house and get it…. He was laughing…… pushing all the blame on me…..)

Karim turned the phone towards me…..

I immediately grabbed the phone and said…..

Anita: Do you believe him….. I would have not done that in my dreams ….. He said if I wanted his dick then I will have to come out nude from the house else he will not fuck me…. And you know my pussy has stopped listening to me…. It needs a dick all the time….. so agreed to his demand….. what would I have done….. (I made a sad yet cute face....)

Swapna: Wait a minute…. What did you say you did…… you walked out of house all nude…..

Shit.....! I thought…..why did I have to say this….. Swapna did not even know about it…. She might have only guessed I came out the house to get fucked…. But never would have imagined I would have come out nude….. surprisingly even Karim had not told her…. Swapna got to know it after I told her…. I was sure now…. I will definitely be teased in college from ,monday and many would want to experience such fantasies from me going forward……

Anita: Yes Swapna darling….. I walked out of the house all nude….. but please don’t tell anyone…. I may be asked to do this regularly…… I won’t be able to do this all the time…..

Swapna: I can’t believe you…… you actually did this…. And I will surely tell everyone…. You have opened up newer fantasies for the rest of us….. wait for more slut…… But nevertheless…. You fulfilled Karim’s Dream…..

Anita: Hey…. Please I beg you don’t tell this to anyone….. I cant believe that myself….. I have become such a slut in 2 days….. am not sure what will my pussy get me to do…. next ……I wont be able to control….. and may agree to do anything if you tell them…. So please I beg you to not tell this anyone in college…..please….

Swapna: So it’s true…. You wanted his dick so agreed to his terms….. excellent progress slut….. you are beating me every time….. …… till date I have not dared to come out nude from the hostel….. and you…..! of course am sure you will do anything for a dick now….. wait for more darling…..

By the way where are you guys?

I told her that we were near the Pan Shop….. where I had my first experience 2 days back…… and Karim and Babu are going to fuck me on the road……. Ahhhhaa am so exited….

Swapna: Wooooo…. I am so jealous….. Wish I could come there…..But Babu and Karim both….. how can I come now….. by the way….how many dicks will you take in slut……

Anita: you should have been here…… it would be fun….

Anita: I don’t know…… my hunger for dicks just keeps growing…..and what’s more not just Babu and Karim, Babu said he will get me fucked by the Paan shop guy and all the others sitting near the shop…. Remember the balance payment I had to give the Paan shop guy the other day when I brought the Cigg. pack for Babu and not to forget all the guys sitting near the Paan shop…. And there are about half a dozen men there….. and who know how many more….

Swapna: What luck….. even I wish your hunger for dicks never ends….. however remember on…. Monday evening we need to go the mall in the evening…. There are more dicks waiting for us and of course the Khandala trip….. I will never be able to match your dick count slut…… Enjoy….!

We both laughed….. Let’s meet in the college Monday morning…… But why don’t you come tomorrow and experience this…..I said…..

Swapna: Sure, I am definitely going to come there tomorrow…… I want you also to come….. just like today…. Will you come……?

Anita: Are you mad…… I can’t keep doing this everyday…. if my mom or dad ever find out I will be doomed… you come alone and experience…..

Swapna made a sad face…. I did not allow her to ask me more…. May I would have lost control and said yes…. I immediately handed the phone to Karim:

Swapna: Karim darling, mujhe kal aap ke saath wahi aana hai…. Muhje bhi road pe chudvana hai…. (Karim Darling….. Tomorrow I want to come with you to the same place….. even I want to get fucked on the road……)

Karim: Zaroor janeman…… par tujhe bhi kal hostel se puri nangi bahar aana hai…… bol aayegi…… (Sure my love….. but you also will have to come nude outside from your hostel….. tell me you will come?)

Swapna: Haa bilkul…… mujhe koi pareshani nahi hai…… kahi pe bhi nangi aa jaungi…..  (Sure… I will come, I have no problem….. I will come nude anywhere you want….)

She said and disconnected the call…….

I heard what Swapna said….

Anita: Karim darling…. Swapna ko kya problem ho sakti hai…. Who to mujse bohot himatwali hai….. Kabhi bhi aur kahi bhi use nangi bulalo…. Who aa jayegi….. (Karim Darling…… Why will Swapna have a problem….. she is much more daring than I am, she will come nude anywhere, and anytime you call her….. )

Karim: Haa yeh to sahi hai….. (Yes….! Rightly said….)

My pussy started to overflow juices….. and I shouted……

Anita: Koi meri choot ka kuch karo….. bohot gili hai….. koi ise shant to karo….. (somebody do something with my pussy….. I am leaking….. please satisfy my pussy somebody….. somebody do something…..)

Babu: Thik Hai….. abhi teri choot phadte hai…. Jake sadak ke beech main jo divider hai…. Udhar jaa ruk…… hum aate hai….. (Don’t worry…. We will tear you pussy right now…. go and stand on the divider ….…. We will come there…..)

I got down from the car…. And asked them to come soon…. as I got down from the car…. I looked back towards the Paan Shop and as expected there were about 5 – 7 men sitting near the Paan shop….. they all looked at me…. And their expression was the same like the parking fee collector in the mall had…… the waiter at the Discotheque had…. And not to forget the 12 men in the morning today had, after seeing a fully nude girl walking in public….

I started walking swaying my hips sexily….. towards the divider…… I reached there and looked on both the sides of the road, to see if anyone was coming…..
Babu and Karim also got down from the car and walked towards the Paan shop… I could not hear what they were talking….. but could make out from the expressions of the people sitting there….. They all were seemingly exited….. that they also would get to fuck me……. And my excitement had reached new levels of extasy……

After a while….. both of them started walking towards me…. I put my hands above my waist and stood there giving a pose just like a road side slut waiting for her customers……

They came near me….. and Babu started smooching me…… and Karim was mauling my boobs from behind……

Ahhhh…. What a feeeeeeeling……. Getting felt up under the stars right in the middle of an open road….. in between 2 bright streetlights….. where any vehicle could pass by anytime…..

But I had long given up thinking about what if someone saw me like this…..I was going to get fucked tonight in all possibilities… I had become an official, cheap and shameless slut this morning….. and tonight I was going to become certified slut….. as I am sure Swapna will spread this news all over college on Monday…..

Karim had brought with him a blanket….. he spread it across…… both made me kneel down…. I undid their pants and took out their dicks…..

I started sucking Babu’s dick and stoking Karim’s dick and alternated between them for some time……

I was sure…. I was being watched….. I knew the guys sitting near the Paan shop were having a moment of their life time….. No vehicle had passed till then….. but that was the least I cared……

Everyone was watching in pin drop silence, as I was sucking both Karim and Babu…..

Babu asked me to stop and made me lie on my back on the blanket…… Babu went down and started to lick my pussy…. and Karim had his dick stuffed in my mouth again……

I was unable to control both the feelings at the same time…. I was sucking Karim and was getting tongue fucked by Babu……

Uuuuuuuuuffffffffffff…… mmmmm…..slurrrrppp……surrrrrpppppp…….. Mmmmmfffffffff…… Mmmmmfffffffff….. was all I could do

Along with occasional moaning…..
aaaa….aaahhaaaa…..ummmmaaaa…ahhhannaaaa…..uusssshhhhaa.a…
Baaaaaabu……. Chatna bas karo…. Chodo mujhe…… aur mat tadpaooo…….. Please chodo mujhe…..

aaa….aaahhaaaa…..ummmmaaaa…ahhhannaaaa…..uusssshhhhaa.a…
(Baaaaaabu……. Enough sucking my pussy…… fuck me….. don’t torture me more…..Please fuck me…..)

I was expecting me to get torn any moment. But as soon as he pushed the whole giant inside, Babu gave several long strokes…. While I sucked Karim’s Dick…… after a while Babu pulled out and asked me to open the mouth. I started sucking his cock, and Karim took Babu’s place in my pussy……  Babu soon exploded I kept my mouth open to welcome his every drop of cum and drank all of it and finally licked the cock clean.

Karim continued to pump me hard…… I continued to moan…..

plzzzzzzzzzz fuck me moreeeeeeeee I want moreeeeee…..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm oooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm oooooooooooooo….. bohot acha lag raha hai…. Aur chodo mujhe….. tej….ha ha…. Aur tej….. mera nikalne wala hai….. aur jor se…… Karim darling….. aur jor se…… (I am loving thisssssssss ummm more harderrrrrrrr plz do it more harder……ha ha…. Harder…. I am cumming…. Harder….. Karim Darling… more harder……)

I was shouting loud enough to be heard by the men sitting near the pan shop….. I guess I had cummed over 2 – 3 times……

In the middle of the fucking, I could sense a couple of vehicles had passed on both sides but none had stopped….. I was imagining….. if the guys from the other vehicles also came down to fuck me…. I would never be able to go home before sunrise…. And fear started creeping into me…..

Karim darling….. jaldi karo….. Karim darling… ahhha ahhhhaaaaa jaldi karo…. Faster..….. (Karim Darling…….ahhha ahhhhaaaaa Faster….. and I came hard….. Karim still continued to pump me hard…… he was no way near cumming…..

Anita: Karim darling…. Jaldi chodo…. Who sab be chodenge to mujhe late ho jayega….. Jaldi chodo please…… (Karim darling…. Fuck me faster….. those guys will also fuck me…. I may get late in reaching home…. Please fuck me faster…..

Karim: Tension mat le randi… tujhe ghar time se poncha dunga….. tu bas maje le….. (Don’t worry slut…. I will get you home on time….. you just enjoy here now……)

I also stopped worrying…. I was nearing another orgasm….

ha ha…. Aur tej….. mera nikalne wala hai….. aur jor se…… Karim darling….. aur jor se…… (ummm more harderrrrrrrr harderrrrrrrr……ha ha…. Harder…. I am Cumming

I was shouting… this time even louder….. and I came hard…. Harder than the last time…..

I was breathing heavily….. Karim also started to fuck even harder…. He was nearing an orgasm himself……

Karim: Kaaaahaa giruuuuu randi….. (Where shall I cum slut….)

Anita: ha ha ha …. Mere under hi giraaado…… (ha ha ha …. Cum inside meeeeee…….

Before I could complete the sentence…. He was cumming hard inside me……. He reduced the pace of strokes…… and finally lied over me…..

I embraced him in my arms…. I can’t tell you the satisfaction I was having……

Slowly Karim got up and lifted me up….. Babu came near me and said, chal waha sab tera intazar kar rahe hai…. (Lets go….. everyone is waiting there…..)

Babu caught hold of my hand and we started crossing the road…. I was very thirsty….. I asked Babu for some water…..

He said, the Paan shop guy has water….. lets get there….

We crossed the road and reached the Paan shop…..

Babu: Randi mere liye cigg ka packet le ke aayigi….. (Slut will you get me a pack of cigg….?)

I gave a naughty smile and said

Anita: zaroor darling….. (Sure darling…..)

I walked up casually to the counter… as if like a little school girl walking up to a candy store….. and asked him a bottle of water and a cigg pack for Babu…..

He was in complete disbelief….. though he had seen me 2 days back a girl who had walked up the shop with shivering hands and legs to buy a pack of cigg and had paid him by getting my boobs sucked…… but today the tables had turned….. I was no longer shy, no more shivering …… and I was fucked by 2 right in the middle of the road…..
Paan Shop Guy: Aaj bina payment ke cigg nahi milega….. (Without full payment you will not get cigg….) he said with a stern face….. still scanning me from top to bottom…..

Anita: Aaj puri payment karne hi aayi hoon…… lelo jitna chaiye…. Undar aaun…. ? (I have come here to give you your full payment today…. Take how much ever you want…… Shall I come in?)
Paan Shop Guy: Nahi main bahar aa raha hun…. Khule main chodta hun randio ko…… (No, wait there….. I am coming out….. I fuck sluts only in the open….)

He walked outside of his small shop with a pack of cigg. And bottle of water in his hands…..…..
Babu & Karim standing beside the car…. the Paan Shop Guy handed me the bottle of water and walked up to Babu and gave him a cigg pack…..

Paan Shop Guy: Babu bhai….. badi jaldi puri randi bangayi….. (Babu bro she has become a full slut very soon……)
Babu: Haa Wasim miya….. Puri randi bangayi hai…. Aur kya bataoo kya randi bangayi hai….. chudvane ke liye hamesha tayar….. aaj to ghar se kapde bhi nahi pehenke aayi….. (Haa Wasim bro….. she has become a full-blown slut for sure…. and what a slut she has become always ready to get fucked…. …..and today she left her clothes back home to get fucked……tonight……)

Paan Shop Guy: Kya baat kar rahe ho…… ghar se kapde hi nahi Penha….. sahi kaha….. puri randi ban gayi hai….. (Whaat…! are you saying….. she did not wear clothes from home……. Very rightly said….. she has become a full-blown slut for sure….)aaj moka mila hai pura chood daloooung tujhe….. aur yaha mere sare dost bhi chodege tumko….. (I have for the opportunity today….. I will fuck your brains out….. and all my friends here will also fuck you……)
Anita: To roka kisne hai…… chodlo jitana chahe…… Sab se chudvauge….. (who’s stopping you…. Fuck me as much as you want……. I will get fucked by all…..)

Paan Shop Guy: Jitna socha tha…. Use bhi badi randi ban gayi hai tu….. (You have become a bigger slut than I could imagine……. Aaja randi…. Aaj pura payment leta hoon tere se… (Come on slut….. let me take my full payment today….) Kya maal hai re tu…. Tera eke k ang mast hai…. (What a babe you are….. every part of your body is awesome….. )
Anita: koun se ang….. mast hai…….? (I asked which parts of my body he was referring to……)
He started feeling my boobs…… once again, my pussy was had started leaking and I can’t say how much…. I had lost complete control on me, my pussy had started controlling me…… and the feeling of his hand on my boobs… and with the other hand… he started to finger my pussy….. I was moaning and groaning ahhhhhhah maaaaaaaa Chaha….. pls ohhhhhhh….

He bent down and started sniffing my pussy….. while fingering and licking my wet overflowing…… pussy me at the same time……

Paan Shop Guy: Tere sare badan…… randi….. Tere sare badan mast hai…… (Your whole-body slut…… your whole body is awesome………

I continued to moan….. Ahhhhhh ohhhhh….. ohhhhhh goddddddddddddddd apni randi kooo ohhhhhh goddddddddddddddd. Chooso….. Ahhhhhh ohhhhh

I did such a bold act that even I couldn’t have imagined…..

Anita: aajo sab….. Ahhh…. Chod dalo mujhe….. sab log aao…. Ek saat (Come on everyone…… Ahhhh…..fuck me…… all of you……all together fuck me…..)

All the guys came running to me…… and shouted……

Maja aeyga saali, aaj teri maa chod denge….. teri choot ki sari garimi nakal denge…. (What fun it will be……. We’ll fuck your brains out…….)

I saw Karim and Babu were standing near the car looking at me…… I was wondering why they were standing there……. I tried to free myself from all but none were letting me get free…..

I shouted…… Babu aur Karim darling…… app log bhi aa jaooo……. (You also come and fuck me again…..)

One of them caught me by the breast and said, hey bitch, satisfy all of us and then only you can have them again….!
Babu walked up to me and said…. tu yaha chudvale…. Hum done tujhe tere ghar ke paas chodenge…… (You get fucked here now….. we will fuck you again near your house …..

That was it…… all the guys carried me towards the bed like seating arrangement near the shop….. the removed the small stools near the shop….. they laid out the same blanket on the floor and made me kneel there……

Most of the guys were in kurtas and dhotis…. (Long loose garment like a shirt and loincloths…….In a flash all the guys took of their dhotis (Loincloth) and kurtas…… and out came their dicks……

I was surrounded by dicks all over me just like in the morning…… all of them had their dicks hard and ready to plow me hard….. I remembered some of their dick sizes were similar to the dicks I had seen in the morning….. but some were a little longer and more fat…..

I reached out and grabbed one of the dicks and pulled it towards me and started sucking it, there were hands that were caressing my breasts, waist, thighs, and pussy. I started caressing the guy’s bum with his dick in my mouth…..
I was being massaged expertly by many hands. As one hand squeezed one breast the other started sucking them….. Then the other breast was squeezed and sucked alternatively. In between my nipples pulled by thumbs and forefinger. The hands on my bum were even more expert. They moved synchronously up down and sideways squeezing and parting my ass cheeks expertly. I was getting highly excited sexually.

The only occasional sounds coming out of my mouth was ummmmmmmmmm…… mmmmmmm……
And all the guys started pinching kissing and doing what not…… on my body… they were playing with my body like I was some toy….., someone was slapping my ass, the others were pinching my boobs…. Someone was sucking my boobs, a couple of them smooched me….. the others one by one started putting their dicks in my mouth and mouth fucking me. Sometimes two guys try to insert two dicks in my mouth…..

Wasim (The Paan shop guy) moved from within the crowd and stood in front of me with his hard dick…. I slowly sunk the head of his cock into her mouth. My lips slid further down the shaft as I was able to take three quarters of his cock inside. He moaned,

Slurp…slurp…slurp….slurp…slurp…slurp…’I slurped loudly on his dick…, my soft lips gliding smoothly up and down his long rod…. Wasim stood before me as I sucked ravenously on his oversized cock. My hand cupped his balls, gently caressing them as my tongue licked at the head of his dick every time it withdrew. He placed his hands on the back of my head, guiding me as I gave him an incredible blowjob. He loved me! I was so hot; he couldn’t believe I was doing this to him! He was holding my hair back so he could watch my pretty face. My eyes were closed my lips snugly wrapped around his shaft, bobbing back and forth.

“I’m cumming…”  the Paan shop guy groaned. I bobbed my head two more times on his cock, making sure that he was at the point of no return, and then I pulled his cock out of my mouth with a loud ‘Slurp’. I looked at him, mouth wide open as I held his giant cock out before me, aiming it at my face. The Paan shop guy moaned, and I could feel his cock jerk in my hand. He watched a load of white cum fire hard out of his cock and land in a puddle on my forehead. I blinked as it barely missed my eye; I stroked his long cock as I felt his hot seed hit my face. Another shot fired out, this one shooting square in my mouth. Hot salty flavoured cum landed on my tongue. My small hand stroked him slowly, and a river of cum gushed out the end. It didn’t really shoot with much power as much as it just kind of poured out. Some got on my chin, a lot got all over my small hand and wrist,…..

Anita: Badi jaldi pani nikal gaya…… (You came so fast….?) I asked Wasim trying to know his intention if did not want to fuck me and came so soon……

Wasim: Bohot dino ke baad ye sab kiya hai randi…. Thodi der rukja…. Phir chodta hoon tujhe…..(It been a long gap I had sex… so but don’t worry…. Wait some time and I will be ready again and fuck you……)
The moment he finished cummig another dick took his place….. the same scene continued….. Most of them were already hard….. and were waiting for a go ahead to fuck me…… but I don’t know what they were waiting for……
I took out the new guys dick from my mouth and….. asked the guys who were busy caressing me….. Chodna nahi hai kya…. Mujhe jaldi ghar jana hai…. Chodo mujhe…..(Don’t you guys want to fuck me… I need to get home early…. Come on fuck me fast…..

One guy got under me and the other on top of me…. Ohhh……what a slut I had become….. I was servicing 3 dicks at the same time….

I could occasionally see Babu and Karim standing near the car…. Karim had his phone with the flashlight on…. I guessed he was on a video call with Swapna…..

Swapna would also have been enjoying looking at the state I was in……. I was having uncontrollable orgasm after orgasm….. All the pains that had subsided byb evening started to haunt me…..

Every time the moment one dick went out…. There was another that went inside……. It had been about 2 Hrs since the secession with Babu and Karim had started…. But the count of dicks never decreased….. I could hardly see anything but dicks near or in my mouth……

I did struggle to see how many or who was fucking me where…. I just could not…… I lay there getting pounded in all the holes nonstop……

I could hardly even moan when I was nearing an orgasm or even after having one……I was so tired… and wanted to end this as the fear of getting home late started creeping in me…..

I tried hard for one last time to pull my face apart from the dick that was in my mouth and shouted…..

Anita: Kitna chodege…… main phir kabhi aaungi…. Jaldi karo mujhe ghar jana hai…. Please jaldi karo…..(How much will you fuck…. Finish it please….. I need to go home….. I will come back some other time…..

I searched for help from Babu and Karim….. sensing my requirement they came near me and said bus do aur hai…… khatam karlo…. (Only 2 more dicks are remaining…. Finish them…..

I felt relieved and continue to fuck the 2…. My jaws started to hurt too much…. I refused to suck any more…… I was now breathing heavily, sweating so much, it looked like as if I was under some waterfall…… and not to mention my pussy which was just not at tired of the fucking…..

After a few mins…. All were done fucking me….. I lay there on the coir bed looking at the stars and was waiting for my breathing to normalise…… Babu and Karim both came and lifted me and made me sit on the bed……
My body was literally screaming in pains….. both of them lifted me and walked me slightly away form the bed. They had water cans with them…… they started to pour the water on me…. I cleaned myself completely…… I was still smelling sweat and cum as there was no soap….. but something was better that nothing……

After all was done…. I looked back at the crowd who were still watching me with gazed eyes unable to believe all that happened…..

I like the feeling of their puzzled eyes and stratified smiles….. I waved my hands to all of them…. And bid them good bye….

Some of them asked me when I would be coming next….. I remembered Swapna wanted to come here…. I said….
Anita: Kal ek dusri randi aaygi…… kal ana sab log….. (Tomorrow you guys will be attended by another slut….. so come tomorrow…..)

Babu, Karim took the front seats, I took the back seat and lied down, Karim started the car and headed back to drop me home…..

I lied in the backseat of the car reminiscing all that happened in the last 2 – 3 hrs….. and was feeling so satisfied, happy and elated…… as if I had achieved some rare prize…..

The cool breeze started to touch my wet skin….. and I was enjoying the air along with smell of my body sweat and cum that engulfed the air inside the car…..
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
[+] 2 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 03-05-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by drlund - 03-05-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 04-05-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 05-05-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 06-05-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 06-05-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 09-05-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by sexyfox - 11-05-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 12-05-2021, 01:29 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by sexyfox - 12-05-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Redbull_69 - 13-05-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Jolly rider - 13-05-2021, 10:17 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by revathi47 - 14-05-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by revathi47 - 14-05-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 17-05-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 17-05-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by revathi47 - 19-05-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Viswan - 27-05-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by unknownxx2 - 29-05-2021, 12:34 PM
RE: College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut (Same Story Title Changed.....) - by badri.rao2006 - 26-06-2021, 03:45 PM