True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Wear saree.i will knock and come. She was going out my room and said zada na mut sochna. Just because i felt bad for you toe pehan rahee hun. I said thanks my queen. She went out and after 10min i went her room. Knocked. She said abhe nahe. I understood abhee ready nahe hui. I went back to my room silently, as my mother and aunty were watching tv in there room and noise was loud also. So they were busy. Then i got sms on my phone from my cousin. Aao. I quickly went open door of her room. i saw her figure and said ohh man. Pari hoe aap. Angel. She said close door. I closed and said itnee sunder. You are very pretty. I clicked her pics from front to behind. Said her turn and when she turned. Nicely saw her figure shape. I knew that inside this saree she has the most tastiest juicy figure. Which i just had fun with yesterday but after seeing her in it. That shape of her waist and ass. My lund was flying inside my tight jeans. My lund got so hard i just wanted to grab her from behind. I started to capture her figure in my sony camera. Then said thats all.

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.png]

[Image: d.png]

[Image: e.png]

[Image: f.png]

She said khush i said haan thanks. I wanted to go close to her and pick her up in my arms but thought nahe raj ruk ja. Not in your home. Waisay hee today she is angry with her brother. Kaheen gussay mein she will not run to my mom. I controlled myself any how. She said dont make me upset again. I said how i make u upset. She said by touching me which i dont like. I said ok then I will not touch you ever. Toe upset toe dur kee baat hai. She said really fir toe kasam khao apnee mummy kee. I said haan kasam. She said i spoke to Priya also my best friend.

Priya was saying me to go Rajasthan also and get fresh up mentally after my brother hurt me by keeping such big secret from me. I said ok so what you decided then. She said toe kal chaloe fir take me to Rajasthan. I said really. She said yes Mr par just dont misbehave there aur tumnay kasam bhee lee hai abhee. I will trust you. I said in my heart tu chal toe. Then she said what you will tell your hitler mom. I said woh i will deal with. You pack your bags. She said for that i have to go my home. My clothes there only. I said toe abhee chaltay hain. She said let me change first. I said ok. I was happy kee salee murgee jaal mein toe fuss hee gayee thee aur kismat nay bhee saath diya tha. I knew after seeing tour photos and itinerary at the agent today. Isnay jaal mein fusna hee tha. Uppar say cherry on top her brother hurt her by keeping secret. So all that really worked in my favor and with that whole day i treated her nice, gained trust on her, assured her i will not misbehave. So after 20min of that we were at her home. She was packing her stuff. I was looking at her and she said aaj bhai nay dil toed diya. I said its ok tour par chalogee na you will feel better. She said tabhee toe dur hee jaana chahtee hun for few days. Aur koi toe hai nahe toe gadhay ko hee lay jaate hun. She smiled. I smiled and said aapkay liya i will do anything. She said buss itna hee karna that you dont break my trust now ever ok and dont misbehave. Book our rooms separate. I said haan dont worry. I agree to aapkee all terms and conditions maam, sign kar kay dae dun. She packed her bags and i was driving back. She said wait mein paisa layna bhool gaye. Go back. Let me take some cash. I smiled and said no need. She said par half half hoega ok. I said its ok let me do na. She said no fir i wont go if its not half half expense. I said ok half half. Give me when we come back. She smiled good. I said par your all shopping from me. She said no i dont like. I said but we will save money as we going direct and not via agent. So same money you do shopping. She smiled and said dekhaingay pehlay apnee mom ko bolo. I was thinking salee kal iskee pantie utaar dee thee gadee mein. Itna gusaa kar rahe thee. Aur aaj tour par jaanay kay liya maan gayee hai. Kya kismat hai raj tayree. I was staring at her for few seconds. That figure of her made my lund so hard in my pants. I felt iskee thighs ragad dun haath say. I should rub her chuut area with my big hands and press her breasts. I controlled and said my lund. Control kar raj. Buss ek baar rajasthan pahunch jaayn. Fir issay jam kar chodunga. I said let me take bag you go. I carried her bag kept in her room. She went and sat in my mom room. Masi we came back. She said kidar gaye thay tum doeno. My cousin said rajbir say poocho woh hee batayga. I came to room. Said mom woh i won a free tour in some contest i played in a mall last month. Woh hee layna gaya tha. She said what tour. I said rajasthan tour for 3days for 2 people. Mom said ok. So you going with shanky.

I said nahe woh dee dee wanted to go and see rajasthan so i did not tell shanky. Mom stayed quiet and said par bachay you guys cant go alone. Her mother will not allow also. Aunty said my mom. Mein kuch nahee kahungee. I know raj can take care of her. My mom said par fir bhee sister we cant let them go alone. I said then aap doeno bhee aajao. Mom said we cant come bayta you know how your aunty not well. I said fir 50000 ka tour hai free ka. Waste hoe jaayga. Mom asked my cousin you want to go. She said masi rajbir hai toe fir i am safe also. Aisee koi problem nahe hoegee. Mein iskee dee dee hun. He will take care of me. I said to my mom. Aray jaanay doe na. Aapko pata toe hai mom. I am not a kid now. I can manage aur rooms bhee 5 star mein hain 2, i said deliberately about rooms so she know that rooms are sperate. Then my aunty said to my mom. Rajbir sahee toe keh raha hai. He is not a kid. Let kids go. Then aunty said bhai ko bhee pooch loe maybe he want to come. Then we told his story and both womens got shock. My mom asked my cousin again. Tu comfortable hai toe chalee ja. Buss apna dhyaan rakhna doeno. My cousin said haan masi i am ok. Iska dhyaan bhee rakhungee aur 3 din mein we will be back also. My mom agreed finally also. My cousin sis looked at me and i smiled back. Ub toe mayra mun mein ladoo foot rahay thay buss. Kee iss beauty ko poora din chaatunga wahan. When we were having dinner all of us together. Whole time my lund was hard in my jeans thinking of things what i will do with her there. Itna zabardast figure hai iska mein toe pagal hee hoe jaaunga. I was so happy in heart. Then we said goodnight to everyone and decided to leave early morning.

Next morning i woke up 5am. Last night i already booked our rooms in hotels. By 6am i was ready and my cousin sis was ready too. I said her good morning maam. She said good morning. Aapka bag i will keep in car ok. She said ok. She was making coffee for us and some toasts. We had it by then her mom woke up too. She wished us happy and safe journey. Aunty said me go wake your mom and meet her before going. I said its ok let her sleep aunty ji. I will call you later after reaching Jaipur. My cousin sis kisses her mother and said her bye. I was keeping bags in car. Making my Pajero ready for this long tour. I checked everything. All was ok. Then my cousin came by then. Sat in front seat. Her mom was waving us bye from balcony. I drove. I looked at my cousin sis. She was excited. Had her sunglasses on. Was wearing jeans and top, covering her boobs shape with a nice soft designer scarf. Simple but was looking elegant as always. I asked her you ok. She said yah. Then she asked me whats the plan of 3 days. I told her we will go Jaipur first maybe in 4hrs will reach there. Then after staying 1day there we will go to sawai madhopur. There is nice national park of animals also.

As u like animals so you can see them in wild. She got more excited. Then from there 9 to 10rs drive we have till Jaisalmar where we will see old famous forts and then finally from jaisalmar to mount abu drive of 6 to 7hrs. Thats like hill station where we can stay 1 or 2 days also. Then from there straight delhi. She said nice. You planned everything. I said yah. I was driving. Songs were on. Her bra strap was visible to me from sides as her top was going little down from her shoulder. It was a bit loose from her shoulder. Seeing that in between. My lund was getting too excited as her white boobs shape was getting visible a bit to me as her scarf was down too. While driving it was a distraction for me and i was getting impatient now. As i wanted to take her in my arms but not like this in car while driving. I said her . Cover yourself. She looked at me and said why. I said aapka top distracting me. She smiled and cover pulled it up nicely and said sudhar gaye hoe good boy. She took her scarf properly and covered her neck and breast shape nicely. Then said loe ub distract nahe hoegay tum. I smiled and said i dont mind but its highway you know. She said what you dont mind stupid. She said i mind. Kasam mut bhoolna apnee. I said ok maam. Finally after 4hrs we reached our hotel.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 24-06-2021, 02:09 PM