True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i plan to cut cake for my promotion at home itself. I woke up. Got ready. Came out wearing nice clothes, as my sexy hot cousin was there. So i wanted to always look good in front of her. met my mom and aunty. My cousin sis was with them too having tea. Mother knew that i wanted to cut small cake today for my recent promotion, so they all wished me congrats for your success. I said thanks to them. Cake was there on table already. My mom wanted me to cut it first. I said ok. I cut the cake. While my eyes were on my cousin sis. She was standing just opposite me. Not smiling or clapping as my mom and aunty were when i was cutting cake. They fed me small piece of cake. Aunty said her daughter to put small piece in my mouth. she came forward and took a nice big slice. I said itna badaa nahee please. She said you deserve it and she rubbed it all on my face nicely.

I was like kar lay. Hoe ja khush. She was laughing at me seeing my face nicely rubbed with that slice of cake. I took tissue and clean face. Then took a small slice and came near her to feed her. She looked in my eyes and held my hand but then allow me to feed her. She took it and i felt good. I thought salee ka gussa thoda kam hua lagta hai aaj. We were all sitting there had some snacks. When my cousin sis was going to kitchen to help my mom. I checked her figure and dress. She was wearing nice suit in pink color but i removed eyes from her as her mom was sitting in front of me. Then i asked aunty aap theek hoe ub. How you feeling. Her arm still was not healed fully. So she said hoe jaungee bayta. Abhee thoda time lagayga. I said  yes aunty. Aap ub idhar hee rest karo thoday din. After having snacks When my aunty and mom went to there room. My cousin was left with me alone there in dining area. I said her achee lag rahe hoe aap iss suit mein. She looked at me and said nothing. Then i said abhee bhee naraaz hoe aap for yesterday. Sorry honestly. I respect you a lot and bla bla. She said really . You respect me then dont ever touch me. I said ok. She said tum par vishwaash toe nahe karungee mein ub. Hoe tum kutay. I said apka hun sirf. She said shut up idiot. Cake khao apnee promotion ka mayra dimmag mut khao. I said aaj toe saree pehan laytee aap. You told me you will wear for me one day. She said meinay kab kaha. I said kaha tha you forgot. She said just now you said i am looking nice and now you want me to wear saree. I said please wear it once. She said no way. After what you did never. I said gift toe doe. She said toe kal kya liya tha tumnay. I said woh toe thanks tha to help your mom. She said acha ji. Stop being over smart rajbir ji. I said itna chota toe maang raha hun just wear saree. I want to see your figure in it. She said my figure you dont need to see from now on. I said fir zinda kaisay rahunga. She said you are not a kid anymore, 21yrs already. Behave karo.

I am older then you so have some respect and shame. I said kitna gap hai 6 saal hee toe. She said  next month i will be 27. So 6 years is big gap. I said ek baat kahun. She never said anything and stayed silent. You getting more pretty with your age. She still stayed quiet and tried to ignore me. Aur mein aapka deewana hun aur rahunga humashan. She said bataun tumharee mom ko. I said batao jao. She said masi rajbir keh raha hai kee woh mayra deee. I got up from chair quick and closed her mouth with my hand. I got shock sach mein bolnay walee thee yeah. My mom said what happen. I removed hand from her mouth and said please no. She looked at me in pity way and said rajbir was saying he is our driver today and want to take us anywhere we say. I got relief the way she change the line. She smiled looking at me. I said yes mom where ever you guys want to go today. My mother said no abhee tayree aunty not healed we will not go anywhere. I said ok no problem. Then my cousin went to kitchen. When she was walking my eyes went on her gaand in that suit and i got lured seeing it. Water came from my mouth, felt like i should bite her sexy ass and take her from behind there itself. i got up too. Went to kitchen. Said her again please pehan loe na saree. She looked at me and said kyun sunu tumharee. I said because i will take you to rajashthan tomorrow. She said oh toe itnee jaldee hai tumhain mujhay lay jaanay kee rajasthan. I said i am not in hurry. Aapnay hee toe kaha tha kal you want to go. She said but not with you alone. I will go with my brother and family also. I said but your mom not healed yet and your brother not here. She said so what. I will wait for them to come. I cant go without my bhai anywhere. He is my family and i said what am i. She looked at me and said just a dog and laughed at me hehe. I was in my heart salee kar lay baztee. Mayra bhee time aayga. I said dog hee sahee kuch toe hua aapka. Then said next week i will not have offs. She said who cares. I said ok. I never said much after that and only said acha agent hai ek idhar ussay pooch laytay hain rough idea trip ka. She said where. I said in our area only. Saath aajao. Toe dekh layna. I was applying shanky idea now. He already had said that agent to show best content to my friend Raj for Rajasthan trip. She looked at me and said par if mom wont go and bhai not here then no use. I said toe kya hua. Kaunsa jaa rahay hain hum, just dekh aatay hain sirf tour  ka idea and rough amount kitna lagayga, next week chalay jaana. She said but you dont have offs you just said. I said haan toe kya hoe. Aap chalay jaana with your brother and mom. She said where bhai will go and his car is not good shape. I said woh sab baad mein dekhtay hain. Abhee lets see that agent and get an idea. She stayed quiet few seconds and said ok.

I knew iska mun hai bahut rajasthan ka. I was luring her now like you show dog some non veg. I already spoke to that agent i am coming. Best tour bataiyo. She said her mom i am coming going with Rajbir to market. I already said her abhee mut batana mumy ko. So she never said. She came down. Sat in car. She was wearing her sun glasses as it was afternoon. I was happy yeah dubra gadee mein toe aaye. She sat and said pehlay bata rahee hun. Dont touch me nahe toe isss baar i will tell your mom. I said in my heart salee kal toe achay say chudee hai aur aaj fir nakhray. Karlay drama. Kab tak karaygee. Mein bhee  kameena hun full. I raise my hands and said paka. We reached travel agent shop. He showed whole nice tour photos from forts to wild life. Photos were clicked so nicely. It was amazing. Even i felt like just now i should go there. The places we saw in photos. Total tour cost was 1lkh around he said for 4 people. When we came back. She sat in car. So amazing and beautiful. She said 1lkh bahut zadaa bola yeah for 3 days only. I said haan yeah toe hai. Agar aap gaadee mein chaloe toe it will cost only 10 say 20 hazaar including hotel and aapkee shopping bhee saath mein. She smiled and said shopping word. Tum na chalu hoe bahut. I said nahe sach mein. Jo paisay bachaingay thodee shopping toe aapkee buntee hee hai. She stayed quiet. I was luring her continuously. She said what beautiful places. Why you showed me. Ub ruka nahe jaa raha. I said then why you stopping. Aap kahoe toe kal hee chaltay hain. She said par let bhai come. I wont go without him. Salee nay same rut lagayee hui thee, i abused in my heart bitch salee. Time waste kar diya mayra. Then without saying much. I said ok. She said let me ask him. She called her brother. Then said bhai when you will come. Rajbir was making rajasthan tour plan for us. He spoke to me. He said aur kaisa hai rajbir, happy promotion. His sister already told him about my small promotion, so he also wished me, I said badiya thanks bhai. He said sister bataa rahee cake bhee kaata, i said haan chota moeta just to change your sister mood. Then he said cake kaheen gift kay chakar mein toe nahee kaat na mein nahe dunga. I laughed haha aray nahee bhai. Aapsay gift kee umeed bhee kahan hai, i said that looking at his sister. I knew itna cheap hai sala. His sister made funny face when i said that. He went quiet too. Then i said gift toe already i took from your sister yesterday. She gave me nice gift. She looked at me and slapped me on my shoulder. He said acha fir theek hai waisay bhee i dont like giving gifts. I said in heart sala moeta kameena kaheen ka. Then he said me kab jaana hai rajasthan. I said aapkee sister ko dekhna hai then i thought we can leave tomorrow. He said ek panga hai i am here in shimla with my girl friend. I said hainnn in a shocking way. Aapnay kabhee bataya nahe. He said serious relation hai last 6 months say. I came to see her family here to meet her parents for marriage. Mein toe 7 ya 8 din baad hee aunga. I said loe toe yeah apnee behan ko bata doe. She got shock and little hurt that her own brother never told her about his relation. I said her hoeta hai dont mind. She said i thought he trusted me as his sister but he hide from me so big thing. I feel so bad.

I saw sadness on her face and though wah Raj yeah hee moeka hai laga day chaka. I put little more oil in fire and said haan yeah toe bahut galat kiya aapkay bhai nay. I thought you had close relation. You did not wanted to go without him but he is having fun in shimla with his so called girl friend. She said cant trust anyone these days. I said you can trust me always. I am not bad. She said but u just want to enjoy with me only i know. I said no i swear on mom never. I like you and love you. I want to care you always. She looked at me and said gadee chalao tum. Zadaa bakwaas mut karo. Aur kaha hai na i dont want to hear love thing. I said ok friend toe hain na hum. She said haan only friend. I said toe kya karain ub rajasthan tour ka. Hum doeno chaltay hain kal hee. She said tumharee mom jaisay jaanay daegee na tumhain. I said woh you dont worry. If you ready just say yes. She said no i dont want to go alone. I said trust me i will behave and never go out of limit she said no ways. By then home came. She went up. Was in her room. It was evening time. Someone knocked my door. I was sitting in my room. I opened my cousin came in and said saree pehan rahee hun. I was shocked salee khud hee aayee thee. Lagta tha hurt thee thats why came to me looking a friend in me but mein friend kam iskee chuut kay chakar mein zaada tha. I said ok looking in her eyes. I said idhar aajao pehan kar in my room. She said your mom will see i cant come in your room. I said koi nahe dekhta . She said what if your hitler mom came here. I said nahee aata koi. Go and come quick. She said mein nahe aarahee idhar. You come there in my room. I said ok. I grabbed her hand before she could go out my room. I said wait isss suit mein bhee achee lag rahe hoe. Let me click in it first. Stand here. I closed the door and quickly took her few snaps. Turn. Let me see from behind. When she turned i praised her back and said peechay say kamaal ka shape dae raha hai suit. I was focusing on her soft ass and saying that. She said shut up idiot. I clicked pics and said her jao aap
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.png]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 24-06-2021, 02:09 PM