True story of my Dominating cousin sister
(22-06-2021, 01:47 PM)writer Wrote: wow you really a big fan of this story. i can see that. surely i can change it for you my brother. just one thing. After that trip also there are many more trips and i was thinking the way you wrote. Those ideas are better to use in those future trips like Shimla, Singapore these two trips will come also after Rajasthan. So tell me now is it ok , if i use your way and idea in those trips then and let Rajasthan one remain the same or if u still want then i will change the Rajasthan one itself. 

Why i said it to use your plan later because in Rajasthan she is new new coming under me nicely. so i have to do more and she is a bit shy as she coming out of her arrogance and high attitude nature. While later on when she will get comfortable and more open then it will be easy to use your idea and ways on her. Right now its a bit tough to use your idea on her as her character is so arrogant, sometimes still she dont listen me and gave me rigid attitue.

bhai rajasthan main gaand add kardoge thodi si ?? i mean only little penetration in her ass
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by redarc - 22-06-2021, 11:57 PM