Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex
Different experience here.
It's about my sister-in-law who's now 28.
This incident was when she was around 24-25.
She had a boyfriend that time. She had come over to our place for a few days to meet my wife (her elder sister)
Since she was scared of sleeping alone, we put a mattress on the floor for her in our room.
She used to do video calls with her BF from inside her blanket.
I could make out because of the light coming from inside her blanket and her constant shuffling...
One night, I saw her struggling a lot inside the blanket...I saw my wife was asleep...I watched my SIL closely. She was pulling up her nighty to show her BF her tits...She only had the phone light to show it of course...
I got really turned on by that.
I watched more closely...I could actually make out her fingering...
This went on for almost an hour after which she went to sleep...
I waited for more than 1 hour after she had gone to sleep and had started snoring. I then checked her phone and chats...She had sent her boobs pics to her BF.
I took her phone and went to the washroom. Enjoyed their raunchy chats...Now i knew that she was a heavy sleeper just like my wife.
I decided to enjoy her body as much as was possible...I went back and removed her blanket slowly...She was in her nighty and pyjama...To my luck, her arm was raised...I smelled her armpit area...There was no sweat but she smelt sweaty...
I inhaled deeply for few mins taking in all her smell...
I then moved to her lips. She always sleeps with her mouth open. But to kiss her would have been a big risk...
I just put my nose near her mouth and smelt her breath. She had bad breath but it really turned me on...I kept smelling her bad breath for over 5 minutes and started to jerk off...I exploded on her pyjamas...I took a thick drop of semen and put it inside her mouth...Took a couple more drops and put it on her thick lips...I then covered her with the blanket and went back to bed.
I got one more opportunity after 2 more nights. That time she was lying on her side. So i could feel her gaand. it's too big and sexy. I wish i could smell and lick her asshole too...
[+] 1 user Likes bhavish3's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex - by bhavish3 - 22-06-2021, 08:02 PM