Fantasy Great Day for It by TMaskedWriter
"... Nature... explore... curious... relax... explore... Julie... free... doesn't matter... explore nature... Claire... Julie... naturally... explore... relax... nature... Julie... naturally... relax... shed what... doesn't matter... "

"Oh, Claire thought to put on sunscreen all over too this morning. Good girl. That's so nice."

"... Claire... all over... good girl... nice... "

"Relax and stare at Julie's free natural boobs, Claire. See how beautiful they are. Everything is beautiful in nature. Claire is beautiful and free to explore nature with Julie."

"... relax... stare... Julie's boobs... beautiful... Claire... beautiful... explore... Julie... "

"Very good girl, Claire. Relax deeper like a beautiful good girl does naturally."

"... Very good girl... Claire... beautiful... good girl... naturally... "

"It's so natural to lie here with Julie, free of the world that doesn't matter. We are one with nature here, Claire. Everything we do here is natural. And it's only natural to feel good here in nature. A good girl relaxes and feels good in nature."

"Natural... here... with Julie... one with nature... everything... natural... here... good girl relaxes... feels good... "

"And as Julie's hands... and lips... begin to explore Claire, it feels so good and so natural. And it's only natural for Claire to want to explore Julie, too. Relax deeper and explore Julie while she explores Claire."

"... mmm... Julie's hands... and lips... explore... oh... natural... Claire... ah... want... ung... explore Julie... ooh... relax deeper... mmm... explore Julie... ohhhh... "

"So good... oh... to explore... mmm... Julie. Relax... ung... and explore Julie... mmm... while she... oh... explores... Claire... aah... "

"mmm... relax... mmm... explore... mmm... Julie... mmm... explores... mmm... Claire... mmm... "

"And then... ohgodtroy... I gently lapped at her pussy... justlikethat... while I explained her... sofuckinggood... new nature to her. Go deeper and understand... andkeepeatingmypussy!"

"... mrph... mrph... moo..mrph... "

"Huuuuh... Go deeper and remember, Master My Love... makemypussycum... the rules of the new game... yeahyeah... save it... for... the... end... RIGHTNOWFUCKMASTERLOVEYOUCUMTROYBESTLICKCUNTFUCKFUCKFUCKAAAAAHHHHH!!"

"... Ooh, thank you, Mistress My Love. I love the new game. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm... thank you, Bestest Friend Ever. I love it too. Go deeper and feel how I love that now it's your turn to tell me how your day went."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Day for It by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 03:11 PM