Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
wow what a comeback ...It was a bang on update Krish!!

Honestly I thought you would be in a little hurry to may be wrap up the story since its been quite long since you updated but no, you have maintained your legacy writing skills.

your story has such an affect that during the time you were unable to update this, I started reading last 2 parts of this story and thoroughly enjoyed  them once again.I really feel that you have come way ahead and have immensely developed your writing skills if I look back at your last 2 parts.

After reading this last update, you again proved what an innovative mind you possess because the way you lead the story ahead in different directions is incredible and you still never leave behind the main part of the story (Mr Susheel Desai) which is just incredible. I really admire your smooth writing skills which actually makes a user think as if its a real story because in real life also such things keeps happening and we are not stuck with just one topic/person.

Goddd it was really exciting when Meera explained what Jai did with her and the statement "He said he would love to split my ass cheeks and run his tongue through the crack" had such an arousing effect that I can't even explain.These taboo disgusting things actually takes your arousal to another level. For instance ,when Meera spits her juice in Krish's mouth.That thing is fucking arousing. I'm sure Tejas witnessed it for the very first time when Meera held his chin and might have felt weird at that moment but I bet this thing would have surely made him hard later when he must be imagining whole episode.

But honestly nothing, I say again, Nothing could be compared with the level of excitement which I had while reading that little conversation which Meera & Krish had about Susheel Desai's coming along with his Doctor. Although they merely had a few lines discussion but whoa man, the arousal level even in that small convo was unbelievable.It definitely took me to another level and made me more curious how things will develop ahead.The pillow talk is simply amazing and words always comes from their hearts.
            Now Meera is definitely intrigued about the Desai's companion that evening and she had more questions to ask about him and that doctor but had to stop herself because of Krish which was good step to take. May be it's hard for Meera to believe the fact that Desai is finally over her which is ofcourse a genuine & logical thought which any person would have.
I have to say that I just love this character 'Desai'. He is fucking smart & doesn't loose hope which makes him a perfect predator and moreover, I just LOVE the efforts Meera/Krish are doing to avoid Desai. Its really exciting to see that Meera is a slippery fish which is hard to catch and not like some "Ananya" who was so easy to bed.
I guess ,I'm  more desperate than Desai to finally see a coffee date between Desai and Meera(Hope its happens soon).Im fucking curious to know what Desai actually has to say on that Date which doesn't make Meera more angry towards him and may be make her curious. Desai is so good at words but on the other hand Meera is not some Ananya . She is also a goddess beauty with brains who knows people like Desai. The date conversation between them if it ever happened would definitely be something. 

Also, the fact that we have been reading from start about Meera's flawless beauty make me go mad and hell curious & I often question myself how she actually looks like if she were a real person.Everybody end to fall for her and this always make me imagine her face while reading the story. I wish someone could share a pic who could relate to her even a bit but I know every pic will fall short the way we imagine her.I soooooo long to relate her with some face which I could visually see.

I just wish this story never ends.. Tongue . I feel Meera and Krish is a kind of couple which only the luckiest of lucky people can ever be.I simply love their chemistry.

Krish you can't ever imagine how unlucky you are as a author because you are not a reader like us & you(Author) already know what is going to happen next in this story.You can never imagine how much we readers enjoy your story. How desperate we always are to get updates and how it feels when we load the webpage & finally see that an update has come . I wish you could live a life of a reader once and only then you would get to know what affect your writing skills does to us...but alas you won't be able to Tongue  LOL

Please ,hoping for a big update this weekend....
[+] 2 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 19-06-2021, 05:44 PM