Adultery Busty beauty Mrs. Dimple Aggarwal and ugly Birju Naukar
Shocked 
Hello everyone. I been on this for quite a while and looking at the deteriorating content quality and shitty bot threads on this forum, I have decided to try to add value to this forum from my side. I have read several stories on this forum and think I should give it a try also.
My story will not be like some typical unrealistic stories that you get to read everywhere on the internet. Rather I will try to keep it as close to real world scenario as possible. If you are someone who like a lot of sexual scenes in the stories and hardcore stuff. You may not like my work. I am willing to put all of energy and brains behind my work so that it does not sound like a fairy tale from another dimension. This story will be more focused towards sexual tension, feelings, sensuality and of course housewife adultery.  
This story will be a mix of both Hindi and English because I am not comfortable with writing it only in single language. I am not sure where to put this story, so I will post it in both English and Hindi sections.

Last but not the least I am not a writer and beside my exam papers, I haven’t written anything else in my life. So please excuse my mistakes and guide me through my story. Please support and provide your feedback.
LETS MAKE XOSSIPY GREAT AGAIN
[+] 3 users Like thereald's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Busty beauty Mrs. Dimple Aggarwal and ugly Birju Naukar - by thereald - 18-06-2021, 01:04 PM