True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day was work, so i went in my Pajero to office, showed off colleagues my new car, then in evening went to shanky home as he also wanted to see my new car, we had nice chit chat, while enjoying driving new car, he asked me about my cousin, i said mut pooch abhee, i am trying. Abhee pata nahe kya aur kaisay, kuch samjh nahe aaraha, then after dropping him his home, i went gym, had nice work out session, i called my cousin sis from gym, she picked up phone, i said hi, she said yes, how can i help you, i said kuch khanay chalain, she said i have some my assignments to do, cant go sorry, i said bhook bahut lagee hai, chaloe na please i just completed gym session, toe kuch badiya khayngay, aap aajaogee toe aur acha lagayga, i can come to fetch you, she said tumhain bhook khanay say zadaa kissee aur cheez keee lagee hui hai

i can see, i dont want to come and she hang up, i called again, she never picked up, i was so angry how she bluntly disrespected me, i called again as i was already pumped after gym session, so was getting quickly frustrated, thought iskee maa kee aankh, bahut hoe gaya iska drama, she picked up and said stop calling again and again, i said i just called to say that i called you so sweetly and you insulted me by saying wrong, i only wanted to go to eat something with you, nothing else, aur haan aaj kay baad nahe call karunga samjhee, zada he ghamand hai tujhay, apnay paas rakh apna ghamand, i hang up, she called me back, i picked up, how can you talk like that, acha hua i keep distance from u now, yeah hee hoe tum, gunday, aaj kay baad mut karna call mujhay aur aana bhee nahe idhar, i also said in anger haan sahe hai nahe aaunga. I sat in car, dont know what happen to me, i dont know how i said her like that, maybe her attitude was getting to much to bear now. I thought its ok Raj, forget it. Ub toe nahe jaana iskay peechay bhaad mein jaay salee bitch. First time i made my mind not to see her now fully. I went to eat out alone. Then clicked photo of food and deliberately sent her and wrote, i wanted to eat this with you. She never replied, i was feeling like kya i did right by being angry with her, i was confused, dont know how i will cum over her now, her body fragrance, her laugh, smile, her beautiful lips, those expressions and specially iska moema, itna tasty moema, with in few hrs itself i started to realize i made a big mistake, pehlay hee she was showing arrogance now toe she will definitely not going to talk with me, i thought of forgetting her but again and again she was coming on my mind, her photos i was seeing at night but i knew bitch is full of ghamand also so koi faayda nahe iskay peechay bhaagnay ka ub

i was controlling myself from not messaging her. One day passed, second day, then by third day it was real tough for me, i came from office, i just had in my mind kya yeah ub sahe mein bf buna laygee, i dont know maybe aready buna liya hoega, i had so many thoughts, how i let her go, mayray haath say nikal gayee salee, i was so upset, then third day i just could not control my self, started car, reached her home, went up, she opened door, without saying anything she went her room, aunty i met, i said bhai nahe hai kya, she said woh toe gaya kal hee Ambala then Kanpur for a week almost, uska insurance ka kaam hai udhar, koi training wagrah bhee hai. I said oh, i sat there few min had tea but my cousin sis never came out of her room. Then her mom called her and she came out to take some fruits. Aunty went her room, while my cousin was going in her room, i grabbed her hand and said sunoe toe please, she shook her hand from my grip and gave me a slap, said what you said other day in disrespectful way, rajbir, dont ever talk to me now. Lucky her mom was inside and my cousin went her room, i went inside my cousin room after her, i said maar loe ek aur bus, i am sorry, i got angry. I should have not. My mistake, she said tum jao bus, i dont want to talk. I said par itna gussa. I know i made a mistake. Par sorry bhee toe bol raha hun. She never responded so i went out, down, without saying anything to her mom, just went my home. Felt bad kee after saying her i will not see her, again i went to see her but now i knew yeah ub maamla bahut kharaab hoe gaya tha. Kafee time lagayga yaa maybe never she will get soft again towards me. Ub toe koi chamatkaar hee iss maamlay ko theek kar sakta tha.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 17-06-2021, 02:10 PM