True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next few days i got so busy at office and gym in evening and my car procedure plus wanted to give some space to my cousin also, Then i had a delivery to pick my new Pajero car, So it was weekend again, today i had to take delivery of my new car from showroom, i got ready wore nice strip tshirt with blue jeans, my big arms were looking really nice after good pump of gym sessions i did in last few days, I wore my glasses, it was afternoon, I reached my cousin bro home as we had already made a plan to pick my new car, i went there on my bullet bike as i had sold my lancer already, went up, my cousin sis opened door, i said her hi, she never respond and said her brother, koi aaya hai, her bro saw me and said her, yeah koi hai kya, i met him, he was excited also and said fir koi panga hoe gaya kya tum doeno mein, i said nothing bro, come lets go to take delivery of my car, he said yes lets go, his sister was there too and mom also, aunty said her, you also go, she said mujhay bulaya thodee na hai jo mein apnay aap chalee jaun, i looked at her and said please come maam, she said i dont want, last moment par you telling me, yesterday you should have told me. i said sorry i forgot, she said you forgot so now let it be, i again said like a gentleman very politely, sorry i was very busy yesterday. aajao aap bhee dee dee. i said her deliberately dee dee in front of her bro and mom, she was looking me in a surprise way the way i was teasing her, she knew that i was teasing her because in real she knew i wanted to fuck her only, where i meant that dee dee bull shit. she said dont dee dee me ok, you be real with me, i knew in what context she said said

her brother said rehnay dae rajbir hum chaltay hain, i said her bro, nahe nahee she has to come with us, last time also when she came my car never had any serious issues, she is lucky. aunty smiled haan kisee ladkee ka saath hoena humashan acha hoeta hai for good luck raj is right, her brother said yaar kya faaltu drama hai yeah, abhee yeah time lagaygee tayar hoenay mein, hum nikaltay hain, aunty said her son, dont rush, raj can wait. let your sister get ready first and she will go with u guys, my cousin sis smiled and went to get ready, aunty said her son dont stand irritated here ,till then you drop me till my friend home, i was silent and said my cousin bro also, its ok bhai, you go, drop your mom, i am here, i also wanted some time alone with his sister, as they he took his mother and went to drop at her friend home near by, i was waiting in aunty room, after few min, my cousin she came back wearing black tights and some nice top. she said where is mom, i said woh your bhai went to drop her, she said oh ok and went back to her room, i got crazy seeing her in that black tights and that top, so i followed her to her room, she was standing near mirror doing her make up, i said her may i come in maam, she looked at me and said ander aakar koi poochta hai come in, you are already in. i smiled. i went close to her, i was checking her nicely from close, wanted to hug her, take her in my arms

i was seeing her after few days and she was looking so sexy in her tights and this top, she said kya dekh rahay hoe, i said looking at your beauty. you are looking so beautiful in this top. she stayed silent and continued doing her make up, i said can i take few pics please. i said politely, i knew she is little upset from other day. she said no. i went behind her, she was standing too, as i am taller then her and too broad so i went behind her to see how we look in mirror, she said what u doing, i said just want to see how i look standing with you, she said you are an animal. i placed my hands on her waist and said really. she pulled my hand down, my lund was getting hard now getting her fragrance in me, she said how can you forget me, now dont ask for pics. i said i knew you were upset, ub aapke mom kay saamnay thode na bol sakta tha, buss himmat nahe hui aapko call karnay kee, i again felt her waist and made her feel my hard lund on her ass lightly, she instantly reacted after getting the feel of my lund and said rajbir stop this ok. i dont like this non sense, i went away a bit and said then let me take pics only. she looked at me in anger reaction and then said loe aur jao bahar. i took some nice pics. she was tying her hairs in pony tail i said open hairs, she never did, said no like this good, i went close to her and took out the band from her hairs myself and took few photos, what attitude she was showing in photos also, i told her to turn a bit, with little frustration she did and i took pics so many for my collection. then she was wearing her sandals and said enough now.

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

Same time i heard door bell rang, i went quickly to open, her brother came back.
then we all went down and sat in my cousin bro santro, it was really third class, my cousin sis was sitting behind, she had her sun glasses on, was looking really sexy. i wanted to just see her but tough as her brother was with us also, when we reached dealership, we were all excited as i knew my cousin sis also like Pajero and she the one who recommended it again. as she saw in Priya home always. we went inside dealership, my cousin bro was doing paperwork and as usual i was relaxing, sitting next to my sexy cousin sis, i told her you looking hot. she said nothing much and i said tomorrow i want to take you for a long drive and shopping. she stayed silent, then said so that u can misbehave with me again. i said honestly wont. then i again whisper in her ear. i like u only. she said, bhai kay saamnay khaogay chaanta acha lagayga, i said itna gussa, she said kaam hee aisa kartay hoe tum, i said dont blame me, that is your fault. you should have not called me and u know anyone challenge me for anything, i dont hold back, she said shut up idiot, i said but this idiot care for you a lot and can do anything for u, she was looking at me in my eyes, she was staring at my pumped biceps in between, when i use to look in her eyes, she use to look other side or at some magazines, i said her again tomorrow i want to take you out for shopping. she said i am busy tomorrow, i said ok day after then, she said i am busy, i said then which day, she said i am always busy for you now

by then her bro came and said me all done, come on lets go, we went out, he was driving my new car Pajero, i took his santro, his sister sat with him and his kachda Santro i brought back there home, parked , they were already here. Outside. even aunty was down too seeing car. she congratulated me, we are so proud of your success raj bayta, i said aapka aashirwaad hai aunty. she said so you will go to show home now to your mom and granny. i said yes later when i get free from here. my eyes were more on my cousin sister, then my new car. she was also impressed with this car i could see it. her bro sat in and was showing us features and after few min aunty said saaray uppar aao ub, i will make tea, then raj can go, we all went up, aunty was making tea, my cousin sis and brother were sitting in front of me around there round black glass dinning table. I removed my shoe from under and placed my foot straight on thighs of my cousin sis, touched her leg, she saw me in anger , then after few seconds i did again and this time took my leg between her legs and rubbed there on her vagina area, she saw me and pinched my foot so hard with her nail. i know how i controlled that scream of pain, bitch salee kee chuut daba raha tha mein apnay foot thumb say. then my cousin bro got call and he went to his client home in urgent. after few min my aunty said u should go home now bayta raj and show new car, we will take party dont forget, i said yah yah sure but what about my bullet bike, i said my cousin sis, can you drive please new car, i will drive my bullet. she said i cant. i dont want your new car gets scratch by me. i said i am sure you will drive well, dont be nervous, i came near her, grabbed her hand, aunty said no raj leave it, you drive new car, aunty said leave bike here, then i had no choice. i was sitting there finishing my tea and seeing my cousin figure walking in kitchen sometimes. then she said her mom, i am going priya home, i said i will drop you, come lets go, i was also leaving. we went down together but she was walking and i sat in car, pajero new, came near her, told her aao na, naatak kyun kar rahe hoe ub itna, sit inside, she looked at me and said no,i grabbed her hand from driving seat, she looked at me and said haath hatao apna, i left her hand and said come, see people looking, come inside na, dont disrespect me like this now, she stopped walk and looked at me, then came and sat inside, i said your birthday coming in few days also, itna gussa hoegee toe fir celebrate kaisay karogee birthday, she said i dont want to celebrate with u, salee full attitude dikha rahe hee, i was like ok, then i said see what i say i do, last week you said you like pajero and i bought it, she said acha hai but its yours, i said for you i bought actually, she looked at me and said nothing, i said you like it and i will only take you in this car. she was in full attitude and said no i wont sit after today. i said chaloe na please kal chaltay hain long drive par. by then priya home came, she went out and said i dont want, then i got so irritated, i said itna ghamand kis baat ka dikha rahee hoe haan. she looked at me and said haan yeah hee hoe tum gunday. i dont want to talk with you. she opened gate and went inside priya home, i was so frustrated. i was feeling like salee ko abuse karun achay say but i controlled and went home.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 17-06-2021, 02:09 PM