True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: Inked-Inkedvlcsnap-2020-09-27-13h00m37s555-LI.jpg]
By that time her mom came also , then i told my cousin sis lao baandh doe rakhi, she was shock, her mom was also there, aunty said baandh dae baby, aunty said i think rajbir last time you came to wore rakhi when you were in your 12th class, uskay baad tum kabhe nahe aay, i said kya karun aunty last year i was outside city, ussay pehlay kisee dost kee shadee mein busy tha, pichlay 4 saal say busy hee hoe jaata time. my cousin was silent and shock that i actually was doing it, she brought thread and wore it on my hand, i smiled and gave her 1000rs cash, then said in her ear, you are mine. she went in her room listening that, then i said aunty toe mein chalta hun, i knew koi faayda nahe ub, my cousin not alone also, aunty said can you drop me to my friend home near by, i said yah sure aunty, after dropping her i came back to see my cousin, she opened door

seeing me she pushed me and said you are so shameful i just wore you this thread and you said me u are mine. thodee toe sharam karo. she said stop this nonsense now. ub aaj say dont run after me. she walked her room i closed the main door, went her room, she was on her bed, i came close to her and said peecha toe i will always do of u, she looked at me and said i know you deliberately doing this. making me tie you this thread which has no meaning for u, i said what does this thread means, she said that you will protect me always, i said raksha na, woh toe i always do even without this also, toe bura kyun maan rahe hoe, i removed that thread and kept in pocket, i said raksha toe i always do of u. isnt it. she said i dont care mein kyun bura maanungee, mein toe khud peecha chudana chahtee hum tumsay, itnay baday chewing gum  hoe tum and i tied u because i want you stop touching me now ever. i said mein aur chewing gum, she said yes, a chewing gum, i said i care for you. thats not chewing gum madam. she smiled and said ok now forget everything and be a good boy, call me dee dee always from now and she laugh hehe, i said dee dee toe i can call u but peecha toe nahe chodunga aapka, woh toe nahe hoega mujhsay, i cant control myself looking at a beauty like you, she said now you have to control, ub no more, now i have tied you. so just forget everything and behave good ok , i said that thread means nothing and we are no real bro sis, you are just my cousin ok, she said you are too shameless, i said haan woh toe i am and just remember this you are mine only, she looked at me and hit me slap on my cheek, saying what mine, dont talk to me like this. aaj hee shuru hoe gaye, itnay batameez aur gunday hoe tum pooray rajbir, i said you know i can do anything for u also. she was just staring at me as i was being so blunt also. i came close to her and before going kissed her soft hand which just hit me a slap and went out her home. i went to shanky home as i wanted to talk with him, i told him what happened, he was like kya zaroorat thee, chalnay daetay jaisay every year chalta hai raj bhai, aap bhee pangay baaz hoe, idhar udhar chalay jaatay kaheen aaj or koi excuse bana daetay,, i said bhai aaj aslee mazaa aaya hai, she use to hit me when my numbers use to come less in school, show me so much dominance and attitude when by mistake i saw her cleavage once, during studying from her, he said how, i said i was studying from her in 10th class, she came out bath, we were alone at home that day, she wasnt wearing her bra that time, which i could notice, so when she bend down to set bed sheet, i was focusing on her cleavage only whole time, she saw me looking at her breasts and she scolded me that time, threatened me to tell my mother. salee ko apnee khoobsurti ka bahut ghamand tha. Aaj i humiliated her salee ko bura toe laga, kee usee ko dhaga baandha jiska lund choosa, yeah toe maza layna hee tha mujhay, ub bhoolaygee nahe yeah that i can go any extent for her aur iskay ander say yeah cousin cousin ka drama bhee nikal jaayga ub. aur khulaygee yeah ub achay say mayray saath. Shanky said baat toe sahee hai bhai, i said ek dum tu dekhta ja buss. issay tayra bhai chodayga achay say. 

[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 17-06-2021, 02:06 PM