True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: j.jpg]

[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: m.png]

[Image: n.png]

[Image: o.png]

While i was taking her photos my lund was beating inside my pants like heart beats. We sat in car, i told her deliberately, last night i was very relaxed, she looked at me and said shut up ok. i dont want to know. i placed my hand on her thighs and felt them little for few seconds, she removed my hand and then said kal rakhi hai, aaogay bandwanay, she deliberately said i knew that, i got a pause for few sec and said haan aunga na. she was like acha ji then you should surely come nahe toe i will come your home and tie you, i was like ok, i told her ice cream khanay chalain, she said no, tum mein himmat hai toe kal aao pehlay, she opened door and went out, when she was walking, i was staring at her walk only that soft ass of her, i could not controlled myself and in lust went upstairs too after her, aunty was there, i asked her woh bhai where is he, i wanted to talk about some insurance plans with him, aunty said abhee aata hoega you wait, he went outside just now, i said ok, my cousin sis came out her room and said you still here, i said yah just waiting for your brother, wanted to ask him few things about policies. she went in her room again and i saw when aunty went her room, i entered my cousin sis room, she was setting her wardrobe that time, i quickly came near her and grabbed her from her waist, brought her close to me and said you looking very pretty, let me kiss u once, i said openly, she looked at me like shocking way and said pagal hoe, leave me idiot. Mom aajaygee, i said please one kiss. i never left her waist and slowly put my hand on her soft ass pressed it lightly, she removed my hand instantly from her gaand. i sat on bed and pulled her on my lap, she got up and said you go Rajbir. dont do this nonsense. i was being open with her now, without shyness. i said kal toe rakhi baandh doegee. abhee toe karnay doe ek kiss last. she smiled and said woh toe hai, ub toe baandhungee hee. takee peecha chutay tumsay mayra. i made her sit on bed and grabbed her foot, she had her sandals on. i got on my knees and started to untie her sandals. saying you look nice in heel sandals. she was just looking at me. when i was opening her sandals. she placed her foot with her sandal on my thigh, on my jeans. i looked at her, she was just staring at me, then said now you go. i can remove. i said let me. after removing i just started to kiss her feet, licked her toe with my mouth, she smiled. idiot leave my feet. i said so sexy feet you have. i was licking them all, placed my tongue also there, licked like an ice cream. her whole feet from her ankles to her toes. she was just staring at me saying you are crazy. now leave it. i said i want to make you wear payal. anklets, she stayed silent. i heard her mom voice calling my name, instantly i left her foot and got up, she laughed hehe, i said your mom makes me scared. she never said anything and i had to go out her room, after few min when i came back again, her room was locked from inside. i knocked but she said i am sleeping, having rest. i said ok. salee bitch nay ander say lock kar liya tha because i was there. she knew i would come back for her. Then without wasting much time there, i went back to my home.

Next day was rakhi, I had office also but after office when i went home, i got call from my cousin sis, she said aay nahe tum, dar gaye kya, i said aaraha hun, she said sach mein, i said yah, i was in a feel that let her tie today, as from many yrs i use run here and there during Rakhi but already i had done so much with her, this will only make her feel bad, apnay ko koi farak nahe padta, salee ko yeah ehsaas hoega jiska lund choosa isnay usee ko baandh rahee hai rakhi, apnay aap sharam say panee panee hoe jaayge, i was only enjoying the moment. i will enjoy when she will feel more bad. i went her home, my cousin bro was outside regarding his work, aunty was downstairs talking to some neighbor, my cousin sis came, she was wearing churidaar, i saw her first time wearing that, she was looking nice in it. she said aagaye bachu, chaloe tumsay peechay chutayga after rakhi, i was looking at her figure only even though she wanted to tie me rakhi, i got up, went close to her, i said first time i saw u in this churidaar, come in your room before you tie me that thread, she was like no pagal hoe kya, i dont want to make my photos click today, i said ub ismein kuch galat thodee na hai, just for memory, i convinced and took her to room and said stand nicely, let me capture your beautiful figure, i came to embarrass her and was doing good, salee kee photos i started to click, she was like sharam nahe aatee tumhain na. aaj bhee photos lay rahay hoe mayree, i said ismein sharmana kya hai, koi gandee photos toe nahe hain, only simple poses and you looking nice. she stayed quiet, i told her turn a bit, she did, i was capturing her breast shape which was looking so tight in that churidaar. really nice her figure was looking, i was feeling i should fuck her on her soft bed right there but i was there with a purpose to make her feel humiliated to make this bitch realize that you sucked my cock slut and now you tying me this thread which has no meaning for me as you are not my real sister. After clicking her pics
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 17-06-2021, 02:04 PM