Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(14-06-2021, 11:03 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Has anyone seen or does anyone know any woman having character and dressing sense similar to Anita?
Do share your experiences.

Not sure about the character but dressing yes , there was this play home teacher near  my house and every time she use to come on road har mard ka lund khada hojatha , people use to not even blink there eyes ,she had such perfect breasts  they were so firm not even  sagging a bit and she use to wear  hot sarees just like anita , many times i have imagined her in this series which makes it more exciting , I am sure if there was a cum contest she would be drenched in it . what is exciting about anita and hariya is the equation which is mind-blowing , its like anita challenges hariya every time about his machoism and can go to any extent to bring out that janwar in him and yet maintain that grace its like jerking just enough you want to cum but she will not let you ahh .
[+] 2 users Like Spidy1818's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by Spidy1818 - 16-06-2021, 01:19 PM