Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
(12-06-2021, 03:00 PM)Markande Wrote: Shikha Ravi Big fan of your writing... Read two of your stories on kindle... Both stories are fantastic... Looking forward to many great stories form you..???

Thanks for your nice words. I will publish my story here on this website upto a certain complete stage. If readers wish to read my full story (including the part I wont be publishing here), they can read it for free on Kindle if they are a Kindle Unlimited member, or on Amazon by buying my ebook. Just search for me by author name "Ravi Shikha". At the same time, I will make sure that readers who stay on this website only, also get to read my work.

I am an amateur author, like many others on this website. Your feeback is what keeps amateur authors like me going. If you are reading my ebooks on Kindle or Amazon, please do make sure you leave a review and/or a rating. Thanks!

Ravi Shikha
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 2 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 13-06-2021, 08:44 PM