True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day was our last day in Amritsar as it was a 2day trip only, i woke up, got ready and called my cousin, they were doing breakfast in room and invited me also, i went there room, my cousin sis was in her night suit, red color, without any make up on her face, her white skin was shining so much, her natural pink lips and cheeks were getting more pink due to her natural beauty, i saw her early morning after a long time, she had her hairs tied nicely, i got lost seeing her natural beauty, she was fully covered in that night suit and was still looking so hot to me. aunty said raj bayta dahi loe, i moved my eyes away from my cousin and said yah aunty, we had breakfast together, aunty had plans to go gurudwara again but my cousin did not wanted to go, so i decided to take her some parks and places, aunty had no objection in it and she went to do her things, while i told my cousin i will wait down, you get ready and come down, when she came, i saw she was wearing a nice greenish or mehndi color skirt and white off shoulder top, even her belly was little visible and her breast shape was nice round, i went close to her and said idhar kahan aap western pehan rahee hoe madam, she said not nice, i said its very nice but here people will look at you with bad eyes too much, i was actually saying my feelings, small town uppar say itna hot bun kar jaaygee, mein kis kis say ladta firunga, she said when you are with me then i can wear anything, i got silent, salee nay itnee badee baat kar dee, i would have felt insult agar again i would have said her no its not nice to wear like this here
i said haan yeah toe hai

come lets go, we took our hotel driver and went to famous park jaliyanwala side, there many tourists were also, some white womens were also wearing short short so i felt ok but mostly all indians were staring at my cousin sis, even the womens were looking at her in anger way with jealousy as she was looking so hot, i could see that so i decided quickly kaheen aur chaltay hain, some nice park this place very full of people, she agreed too, after few minutes we reached some other park, which was little empty kind, i took my phone and to change my mood started to click her pics, she was looking so hot that if she had wore this dress and top in Delhi, i would have seriously ate her. i was clicking her many pics, she knew and said nice park, so many flowers, i said but i only like you, she smiled and said aur pics laynee hai ya enough. i said no its enough bahut saree i clicked.
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.png]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 13-06-2021, 03:22 PM