Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter – Eleven

We reached home in the afternoon. We were surrounded by our family and relatives for the rest of the day. Meera's mom too had visited.
Despite the happy reunion with our family, Meera's face was sombre in between. I wondered if it was the guilt of taking part in my fantasy again.
It was justified. She had told me never again but I had made her do it again. My adventure had resulted in her being kissed and fondled by another man.
I waited until the night to talk to her.
When we went to bed I apologised.
"I know you are feeling guilty. But you don't have to. It's me who dragged you into that situation. If you want to blame someone then it has to be me. I am sorry but it's part of a little fun we had. Leave it like that. We are here with our family for a few days. So let's forget what happened on the train and let's move on."
"Krish, it's not what you think. You don't know what you are talking about."
"I know what I am talking, baby."
Meera stared at me for a moment.
"What do you know? Tell me."
"Everything. I have seen everything. I had a good view from my birth. I was watching you through the bedsheet."
"Bedsheet!" Meera scoffed. " “Krish, you think you're under control and everything will go as you wish. But you're an idiot to trust me and push me into this. Because I'm not under control, not always. You have no idea what happened because you were sleeping.”
“Kissing and touching stuff. Isn't what happened?”
I asked, my voice filled with confidence.
“Krish," Meera looked at me with uncertainty. "When I went to the washroom after that kissing and touching stuff, he came after me. He was with me in the washroom for half an hour. You can guess what would have happened.”
I was stunned.
I could not say anything for a moment. I could not even think straight and I just kept staring at her. My eyes were as blank as my mind.
Meera knew that I was stunned.
"Now I can see you are shocked. Anybody would be. I..."
She stopped, unsure of what to say. She looked down, avoiding my eyes.
Perhaps she was sparing me from the guilt.
Half an hour. I could guess what would have happened. But I was not willing to believe it.
Did she have sex with him?
It was easy to guess she did but I was not ready to believe it unless she admitted it. I heard someone from my head telling me not to believe what my mind was making me believe.
I could have straightaway asked her if she had sex with Jai but I refrained myself for the fear of her accepting it.
Jai's words came to my mind.
"It would be bad if I didn’t get a kiss at least, wouldn’t it?”
I turned to Meera and sat with her, touched her hand.
"Meera, I am sorry. I slept when I saw you guys settling down in your seats. What happened then?"
Meera shook her head sideways.
"What should I tell you, Krish? We always play with our dignity and we lose it so easily. Our life is some sort of comedy to ourselves."
She cried. My grip on her hand became firmer.
"Don't cry, baby."
But she cried. I put my arms around her and tried to calm her.

It took time. Eventually, we talked.
"I never thought it would end like this. When he said it would be bad if he didn't get at least a kiss, I got thrilled. It did not come to my mind that he..." I paused. "Anyways, we have come this far, we shouldn't be afraid to talk about it. If you feel better by sharing."
Meera nodded.
"Yeah, I shouldn't be afraid to talk about it. Where should I start?"
"From the beginning. I mean you know what I don't know."
"The idea of role-playing was good. I enjoyed it a lot. I thought you would be trying to be naughty around me. Like some hanky-panky in front of other passengers. But..."
"That was my intention too, baby." I took her palm in my hands and caressed the back of it as I spoke. "My bad luck. When I saw Jai flirting with you, I was amused because he had no idea who we were. He was flirty, wasn't he?"
"He was overly flirty. I thought you would be offended, but you were you. Moron. How come you never get offended when someone steals your place just like that?"
"You have seen worse of me," I smiled.
"But this was different. We were playing the game for ourselves."
"Tell me what he was telling you."
"I can see you are still curious. Well, initially he was mostly teasing me about getting back to my husband. He said my husband would be excited to meet me and would be planning naughty things to do with me.  I said my husband would be excited because he loves me. Jai said I was pretending shy. He kept teasing me, forcing me to respond."
Meera paused a moment to recollect. "When the train slowed down at a station, Jai showed me a concrete stone structure outside the window. The stone was like, one pole was upright with one half-size pole leaning against it. At first, I didn't get it, but then he commented how it looked like giving a blowjob. It was a dirty joke. I laughed. He said he can guess what I was thinking. He kept saying a lot of things, a lot of jokes, you know the dirty ones. Not the creepy ones. He was eager to talk about oral sex.
When I mentioned that he was eager to talk about oral sex he said who wouldn't be. And he asked about your tongue skills; I mean my husband's tongue skills. I wasn't ready to talk and I pretended offended. He tried to change the subject by showing me a shopping app on his mobile. It was just a way to hook me to his talking, and he again brought back his subject. He shared his headphones with me and we listened together to a narration about the art of giving and taking head. It was interesting to listen. When it was finished, he was telling me how he does it.
When he asked about you again, I lied that you don't do it long enough. Jai said it's a shame. I knew he was taunting me but it excited me because he was doing this in front of other passengers. They were sitting right next to us but still, we were talking dirty stuff.
Not only that, I must say. Your interceptions with our little chat sessions were making me stick to him. You had withdrawn to your seat. You even told me you would like to see me kiss him. I didn't see myself going to do it and it gave me the confidence to keep going.
I decided to challenge Jai and asked him about his so-called skills. He said he's gonna strip his wife the moment she enters their bedroom and her won't let her wear undergarments until he goes back to Lonavala. I was like, are you sure your wife enjoys your torture? He said she loves it when he eats her holes. I was in doubt when he said holes. I ridiculed him, asking how many holes does his wife has. He reacted with surprise that I didn't know about it and I never had it.  I was still in the dark. He said it's a shame that my hubby wasn't giving me such pleasure. He said he's been with me for a few hours only but it's already impossible to take his eyes off my back. He said he would love to split my ass cheeks and run his tongue through the crack. I was like yuk, so disgusting."
I was drawn to the revelation. I had no idea their flirty banter was going in such a dirty direction.
"We were just talking until people were seated in their seats. It's after dinner and when people began to sleep he became physically suggestive. He was touching my arms sometimes casually and sometimes to turn my attention until then. When he moved around to take the window seat and grabbed me to sit with him I was a little embarrassed. My reaction was like, somebody will see, but no one was there to watch what he was doing. I should have told him no at that point. Hell, I did not. I did not stop him when he tried to hold around me. He rubbed around my belly. I looked at you but I found you sleeping. But I knew you were watching me secretly. After all, you were my husband. I mean, I knew you. You must be watching me when I wasn't looking at you. So when he turned to me and helped himself to get more of me, I didn't refuse, though I said 'you'd wake people up and they'll see,' but he managed to stop me after pulling the linen sheet over me. He pulled me closer and he touched my breasts. I can't tell you what I was thinking. But I allowed him to touch me. He rubbed his face against my neck. I felt good, honestly. But when he asked for a kiss I refused. I thought he was talking about lip kiss but he then touched between my legs, over the pants and under the linen sheet, and said 'I'm sure you'd love my lips here.' I was like ice melted. Somebody switched off the lights and he used the opportunity to tilt my head and kiss me. I looked at you to see if you're watching, but you were sleeping, with a bedsheet over your head. The next few minutes I didn't see anything, I couldn't say anything. I don't know what I was doing. I was like, totally surrendered. He kissed me properly. I mean we kissed, I have no shame to accept that; you're the one who wanted me to kiss him, aren't you?"
I nodded. I was the one who wanted her to kiss him.
Meera went on without waiting for my response. "My shamelessness lies in the fact that I went too far with him. His arms...were everywhere. He wasn't trying to get under my clothes, so it didn't freak me out as it should. He caressed my breasts with one hand and the other was over my stomach. Then he simply placed his palm between my legs until he finished the kiss. I looked at you again and you were sleeping. I thought you might only want to hear about it, or whatever I don't know. Jai caressed between my legs and honestly, it felt good. It felt good. I doubt I would have stopped him if he had put his hand inside my pants. But for some reason he didn't. Instead, he whispered that I am so beautiful that I have the power to make him a slave to me. A slave that would do anything for me. He then said he had no plan to test my loyalty to my husband, he only wanted to express the depth of his passion for me.
I asked him what is it that he wanted to do for me. He said he would love to lick my feet, the underneath of it. He would enjoy the feeling of licking the dirt off my feet by rolling his tongue. It was nasty, I said. But he had nastier ideas. He rubbed between my ass cheeks over my pants and he said he would love to lick me there. It was crazy stuff. He said your husband wouldn't do it. I said no one would be that crazy.
He didn't stop there. He explained in detail how he would do it. How he would spread my ass cheeks and press his mouth between them and all. About rolling his tongue over my hole. He kept saying that he's my slave. He made me accept him as my slave. He made me say things like I would love to make him lick my ass hole.
I still didn't think he meant any of it. I asked him if he didn't think somebody will notice. He said nobody will notice. I asked him why not. He said he's got ideas and the only thing he's concerned about was whether I would let him lick me from behind. I still thought it was all about talking and I said I should enjoy it. He went on to say he would love to see me bending forward and lower my pants. It was outright dirty stuff but it was so arousing when he said he would kneel and start licking me.
I teased him if he was going to do it in there itself. He said next time when I visit the washroom he would come along. He would kneel on the floor and I would lower my pants and turn my back to him, letting him enjoy the sight. And then he would start licking. He said I can grab his head from behind and pull toward me and make him do it until I feel enough. He asked me if I would do it.
I said it was gross. He said he's hard as hell by just thinking about it and he's about to cum in his pants. He said it's insane pleasure to cum in one's pants, without even having to touch it.
I said his novel idea would only freak me out. But he knew it from my breathing that I wouldn't. I accepted that I would love to do it. I thought it's his fantasy. I didn't know he would try to do it in real. He stopped with a kiss under my ear and let me go."
As she was narrating the other side of what I had already witnessed, it was becoming live in my head. I remembered how Jai was sucking my wife's lips. Despite the darkness in the bay, I had seen his jaw movement. He must have gotten the taste of her blood from her mouth, I supposed.
Meera went on.
"He climbed up his birth and I settled in mine. Finally, it was over, I thought, and I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I realised my panty was slightly wet. I went to the washroom after some time. After washing myself, when I opened the door he was there. Jai was standing right there and he moved inside before I could get out."
Meera paused as if to think about how to put the shocking incident into words.
"I didn't even think about shouting because of the shock, and Jai quickly bolted the door from inside. I began asking what he was doing. Even when I was asking I knew that it shouldn't be how I should respond but my response was unapologetically casual, I think. If I ask myself now I don't have an answer why I didn't push him out or why I didn't get out myself. He said 'please, I came to see you, I can't sleep.' I was like, 'what'. He knelt on the floor and touched my legs - my thighs. When I moved back, he moved forward. The space to move was limited. He said he came to see me because I had promised him something. I was shocked. He held my thighs and tried to turn me. He asked me to turn and I still didn't know if he was going to do it. He turned me just half to my left and he leaned on his knees to press his face directly behind my ass. It was over my jeans, but I could still make out that he was trying to kiss at the centre. I asked him to stop, I said it's disgusting. He said he only needed a few minutes, otherwise, he wouldn't sleep for the rest of the night. 'Please, let me,' he begged. He was pushing his face hard under my bum, and he had my back turned to him now. 'I'm gonna lick you now, I want to taste it,' he kept mumbling and asked me to lower my jeans. I remember saying no, but I couldn't stop him from doing it. He pulled down my jeans and panties together. I felt shivering not because of cold air hitting my ass cheeks but because this man was looking straight into it. It was so uncomfortable and demeaning, yet I stopped resisting whatever he was going to do. I thought he would stare a few seconds and quit it. But the next thing I felt was his mouth pressing straight into there. My head fell off my neck and closed my eyes out of shame. I was so shameless that I didn't die when this stranger was pressing his mouth into my ass. I felt his lips, his tongue moving around it, while he parted my ass cheeks with his hands. He still wasn't getting enough of me, he urged me to bend forward. He only needed to tell me once. I bent forward, leaning over the washbasin. He was such a bastard, he knew how it would make me surrender. He licked thoroughly, around the hole there, and then across the butt crack. And he was moaning while doing it. I could only make some stupid noise. I have experienced men going crazy over my body but this man was insane. It would be wrong if I called it sex. It was something else. There was a taboo feeling attached to it because a man whose wife was waiting at his home for him was sticking his tongue into my hole.
I thought it would end after his initial craze but secretly I craved for him to continue. I ended up almost leaning over the washbasin and grabbed the water tap for support. I had to close my eyes to avoid the distraction of my surroundings. It was something I had never experienced and something that I knew I would never live again. I'm ashamed to tell you that I didn't even think about you during all this..." Meera paused again and looked at me apologetically. "I am ashamed, Krish. I should have thought about you. I should have thought about his wife."
"Don't be ashamed about it," I said. "It doesn't bother me as you think. I'm glad that you were enjoying it."
Meera stared at me for a second.
"Wouldn't you have stopped me if you knew what I was doing with him?"
"I would have enjoyed it because you said you were enjoying."
I replied blatantly.
Meera became silent again. I felt I needed to open up further to make her comfortable.
"I'm…well I shouldn’t hide it. My thing has woken up. Just by listening. You said it was something new. That's exactly what we got. It turns me on greatly when I think how he was licking you over here."
I reached around and caressed her ass cheeks. Meera began to tell something but I had sealed her mouth with a kiss. She sat idle as I sucked on her soft lips.
"Are you visualising it?"
Meera asked when the kiss was over.
I smiled, "tell me more about it, baby."
She reached for my dick. It was hard. I wasn't shy. 
"You're always hard," Meera said.
"You make me hard always."
I leaned forward to kiss her again, and she moved her head back a little. But I pushed my body further to lay her on the bed and climbed over her. I kissed her again and my hand went down for her panty. I pulled it half with my hand and rest with my foot. I hurriedly pulled down my pants just enough to take out my dick and pushed it into her. She moaned as if my sudden push ached her.
"Aaah... Krish!"
I hadn't gone completely inside. I spread her legs further and pushed again.
"Aaaah..." Her moan was louder. "Krish, please!"
I felt sorry for hurting her. But I knew she was going to enjoy it from the next moment as I slowly began to move my dick in and out of her.
"What did he do then?" I asked.
"He..." Meera looked into my eyes for a second. She ran her palm over my face and smiled. "He went back...after he had enough."
"Just licking?"
"Mmm...he licked me for ten minutes."
"How did you feel?"
"I felt disgusted at first. Then I felt good. Very good."
"I envy him."
"What!" Meera looked at him in doubt.
"The idea makes me hard. I want to lick you, my baby."
I didn't wait for her response. I pulled out of her and moved backwards on my knees. I bent down and licked her pussy lips first. They were partially open, still recovering from my penetration. Meera gasped. I lifted her waist with my arms under her ass cheeks and spread them. I could see the hole with wrinkles around it. It wasn't the first time I was looking at it. But it was the first time I felt thirsty about it. I did not wait anymore. I pressed my tongue and gave a strong lick over it.
"Oh, Krish!"
Meera gasped.
It was a signal that she was living the pleasure again. I licked again, this time slower and wetter. Meera gasped again. I lifted her waist again to lick along her butt crack. I moaned like crazy like I supposed Jai would have moaned when he licked her.
My tongue went thirstier with each passing moment and I didn't want to stop. I tried to stick my tongue inside the hole in vain except that I tickled her.
"Krish, this is enough, will you stop please?" Meera pleaded.
"Baby I want to do more."
I confessed. I got up and lowered my pants to unravel my manhood again. It was hard and oozing precum. It was a lot messier than usual and I knew I was ready to do anything.
"Baby, I want to do more."
I said again.
"Do whatever you want, Krish. I am your night slave."
Her response was a reference to Jai's submission to her. He had told her that he wanted to be her slave. Now she was mine. It only added fuel to my burning hunger. I wetted her hole by rubbing my bare dick into it with my precum.
"Slow, Krish," Meera warned.
I spat onto it to wet it further and I pushed. Meera cried. I did not stop. Her struggling voice was killing me. I pushed harder and harder, repeatedly, until I was inside. After the initial struggles, Meera became accustomed to the feeling. Her voice became narrow. The pain was gone. I assumed it was time for pleasure, and I began to finger her pussy while moving my dick in and out of her ass. Meera's breathing got heavier again, and she came sooner than I thought, that too with a scream.
I pulled out and jerked my dick to make myself cum, and spattered it all over her belly.
I fell next to her, panting for a minute.
"You good?" Meera asked me, as if in disbelief.
"If it wasn't for the experiment with Jai, I would have never thought of this," I admitted. "I am crazily attracted to you, baby. I don't want to stop by any means. I want to express it. I want to surrender to your beauty."
Meera nodded and put her hand around me.
"I try to stop but always play with my life. I fear I'm gonna lose you again, Krish." Her voice was soft. "I don't want to lose you. I love you more than anything."
"This feeling, that we are together is the greatest feeling I've ever had," I said and kissed her forehead. "I will never lose you, baby, no matter what."
I promised.
It was another episode that had my life on the edge.

The following night Meera mentioned having kids. Her mom had suggested a good doctor to her.
"I had a tough time convincing her that we don't have physical issues. "
Meera said.
"You can tell her that we are not ready to have kids."
"I told her. But I can't blame her; her wish is justified, isn't it?"
I nodded.
"Isn't it time to fulfil her wish, baby?"
She asked me softly.
"We can't have children for the sake of others, Meera," I said.
"It's not others, it's my mom."
"I do love and respect her. Her wish is justified, you are right. But parenthood can't be a choice made like that. We need to be ready."
"But when will we ready? First, you said you need to financially steady. Now we both are working. How much steadiness do you want?"
"Baby, we can't argue like this forever. It won't be nice. We will wait at least until we go back to our old house."
"But the construction hasn't even begun. It will take a long time."
"We'll figure it out. Please understand."
The conversation had gone sour. We did not have sex that night.

The next day I left for Bangalore. I was befriended by a man in the hotel reception who asked me if I wanted the company of girls. I refused.
When I went home the next weekend I thought about saying no to the man's offer. I looked at Meera's face and felt proud about choosing to be faithful to her. Meera was smiling at me, waiting to be kissed.
"What are you thinking?" She asked.
"Nothing," I said.
That night I was wild in bed.  I licked her pussy for long enough to make her cum and I didn't hesitate dancing my tongue around her ass hole too.

Meera's life took a heavy blow the next day as her mother suffered a heart attack. Her mother did not survive.
"My parents have left me now. I have only you now, Krish. Promise me you’ll never leave me."
Meera wept. Her sorrow was amplified by the thought that she could not show a baby's feet to her mom which was the latter's ultimate wish.  I was at loss for words to console her.
I took a few days off to remain with Meera during the mourning. Meera took time to settle with reality. By the time I finished my training at Bangalore, we completed the land registration too.
Sam called me nearly two weeks after the death of my mother-in-law. He talked emotionally.
"We were close friends, Krish. Now it's so broken that even death in our families can't make us talk, isn't it?"
I felt bad. I promised that I would meet him when I return.

By the time we returned to Pune, I had almost forgotten about Susheel Desai. It was like the monster did not exist. But the truth was that he had gone nowhere.
I learned it the very next day of reaching Pune.

-----xxxxx-----xxxxx-----xxxxx-----
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 13-06-2021, 12:31 AM