Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
So officially you took permission from aunt to be with me ? , she asked . I just smiled , we
were stinking with sweat , she said she would prefer a shower , I said its good idea . lets
have together . means , you don’t leave me alone she said and took me to bath smiling .
I disrobed her as she wore clothes . I was in west and undies . she pulled them out .
opened shower and pushed her under shower . she shout on cold water drenching her
body . she pulled me also with her . cold water felt nice after good exercise . she asked
me to switch on geyser as she felt cold water chilling .
I adjusted it to warm and it was
soothing to our skin . I took soap and rubbed her back with it . she was enjoying nice
massage again under shower . first I rubbed her neck then her spine and washed
thoroughly . when my palms touched her tight butt , she shivered . she looked back and
smiled at me . I started pressing them , she moaned , I felt she is getting hot again . there
was mischievous smile on her face . she spread her legs as if to indicate to rub her thighs
. I took cue and rubbed her legs from feet to her knees . first outer and then inner . it was
showing its sign on her . abruptly I stood and started pressing her boobs , she wanted me
to rub her thighs but I was interested in her boobs as I didn’t had played much with her
boobs as most of my time had gone in soothing her pain in virgin pussy .
I applied soap on her growing tits and rubbed them till they became red due to my assault
on them . she cooed when I rubbed and was moaning loud . I started kissing her , she
responded with eagerness . while our tongues battled in her mouth , my hands were
playing with her balls and navel . when she broke kiss she inhaled large amount of air as
she had become breathless . I went on licking her boobs . when I was done with her
boobs I kissed her navel and at last reached her pubic area . she was shivering with
every lick and giggled very often as it was her first touch or lick there and it tickled her .
I kissed her tight hole and cunt lips . she was hot enough now and was urging me to fuck
. I wanted to lick her and get sucked my erect rod . but as she was eager to get fucked she
was urging me . I said I want to lick your pussy and want to be sucked , she said not now
, some other time .
she bend forward and hold shower pipe to steady her self sand raised her butt . I went
behind her and lined up to her tight pussy . slowly entered her and gave mild strokes .
she was responding with small back strokes .
I went on fucking her and between was
playing with her balls and later with her butt . she was really enjoying this time .
there was no pain and nothing to complain about . only pleasure and more pleasure . she
was giving back strokes helping me to pound her with more vigor . I kneaded her ass
cheeks , I brought my thumb on her ass hole and massaged it , she felt another jolt . she
shook her butt , she cried my name repeatedly oh shree some thing is happening to me .
more the play with it more she enjoyed . I smeared some soap on my index finger and
inserted her wet ass hole , with little resistance it gave way in . she moaned loud , there
was no pain as my finger was wet and water pouring on our bodies and it was slippery
due to soap . she was enjoying double penetrations . I started moving finger in and out
slowly . she was enjoying and crying my name again and again . it encouraged me to
finger fuck her with bit higher speed . I tried another finger and it too went with some
resistance , she cried with pain and asked me to stop . I halted for some time , I let both
fingers in her bung hole and managed to fuck her faster . she was in heaven and was
moaning loud and asked me to bang her harder . I went on fucking her like machine and
she was enjoying every bit of it . by her movements I felt like she is nearing to her big
orgasm , suddenly I pulled out my member form her tight pussy . she turned back and
shout at me , why did you pull out at wrong moment . I didn’t say anything and made her
in doggy again , I inserted two fingers in her love hole and started frigging her . she was
hot again , I took chance and placed my hard member to her bung hole and rubbed on it .
she was feeling nice and was not aware of my intention . I took my knob and firmly
placed on her ass hole which was still open like big O , gave a jerk to send knob into her
tight butt hole as water and soap had made it slippery . she cried with pain but I didn’t
stop but continued fingering her cunt in lightning speed .
she concentrated on her near
orgasm state and neglected me entering her back . I pushed it bit by bit and managed half
entry . still lodged my cock into her back hole started fingering her steadily . her body
stiffened with orgasm and I inserted another finger and gave fast finger fucking to take
her another world . I started moving my dick as I was douching her . as she was lost in
her own world she didn’t bother about her butt fucking . pain also must have reduced and
I went on fucking both the holes simultaneously . by the time she stopped cumming after
wetting my forearm completely , she felt exhausted but I had to continue . she pushed
my hand from her crotch and only my cock remained in her another hole . I gave her
some time to recover , when she was bit comfortable with me inside her , I started
moving slowly . she said slow as she is feeling pain , I poured some water on my moving
shaft and little shampoo , so that it was more slippery , without much friction it moved in
and out . she asked me to take it out but her voice was not pleading one . I neglected her
please and continued fucking her ass . after some time she must have found pleasure in
her ass fucking , and she pushed back her butt . it was good sign for me and I started
banging her and at last I filled her ass with my fresh juice . she complained me for filling
hr back instead her front . but it was already over and I pulled back my shaft after it went
limp . her sphincter muscles drained me completely by sucking motions . we completed
bath , she felt like shitting as my sperms floating in her back . I came out and she lead to
lavatory .
I took some rest , I wanted to sleep but it was disturbed to shrill voice of my mobile . it
was eldest aunt again and she now urged me to come . I said how can I come now and
kamala is sleeping , I cant leave her alone in house . she said don’t worry I will send her
friend , she will take care of her .
just lock house and I will be sending other girls also ,
they have other key . I informed kamala about me going out and kissed her and I asked
her to get dressed and try to sleep , before they came here . she gave me good by kiss and
left her . there was look of sadness but I had to part and it was inevitable .
Hello
I hurried , as I was being waited there . as soon as I reached there , an elderly man started
firing me of silly games I did there . rest started laughing on seeing me . sheela came and
rescued me from old man and said he has done some fun as bridegroom is cousin of his
mom and joking maternal uncle is his privilege . rest were laughing for what I done .
most of them took it supportively . eldest aunt asked me what all I had arranged while
laughing . I kept quite , she encouraged me by patting my back . I had to reply , I asked
what the matter is and why I have been called . you naughty boy , you have put them into
real trouble and poor fellows are asking permission to come out of room . but custom
does not permit to open bedroom till dawn . she asked me to call bridegroom and gave
her cell after dialing his number . he was shouting from inside to unlock room , which is
locked from outside as per custom . I consoled him and said everything is over and there
wont be any trouble . on recognizing my voice he started shouting at me . you naughty
boy you have done so many things here and made us unable to sleep even , forget first
night . you have made it bad night for both of us . she had switched on speaker so every
one heard his grumbling and others were still laughing . she took me to corner of room
and asked me what all arrangements I had done . I said few things as alternative for one
or other . probably he has tasted all the baits and hence he is in trouble . you brother is
not smart enough to protect himself and his wife . he is an software engineer and in
managerial cadder , what I had thought is , he will not fall for even single , but he is fool
must have invited many troubles . so what do you want me to do now . she asked my
suggestion , I said until I see condition of room , I cant tell . she said its not proper to
open room till morning . I plead her aunt you cant put him in trouble on his first night . I
think I did overact . its ok you cant do any thing now , she consoled me .
as per my request it was decided to open room , as per discussion with her sisters .
We kept all old people unaware of it and aunt called him over his cell and said , we are
going to open room in five minutes . it indicated to get ready , from whatsoever
condition you are in . after some time he knocked door , aunt opened it and she asked me
to go . I pushed her , she was first after two minutes I entered . aunt was standing
awestruck , eyes open wide .
I too was surprised and amused at the sight . glass beads scattered all over the floor ,
water wetting the carpet and so on , room was completely messed up . I looked at him he
tried to smile at me . he said I think its all because of you . none other than you can do
such nasty things whatever happened is happened , at least tell me , how many days it
took for preparation for all these . I am sorry uncle , I wanted to trap in one or other and
I never thought that , you will take most of the baits . you mean you have many more
than these ? . I hummed yes and for gods sake you didn’t go for them at least .
Shantala asked us to stop discussion and do suggest what can be done now . I said best
suggestion will be to shift from here , or it will take hell lot of time to tidy it up . she said
not possible , you cant shift at this stage . I looked at bride , she blushed on my look . I
examined her she was literally wrapped in her saree and looked in bad shape . there was
look of disgust , hate and anger . she tried to smile still furious , as if to maintain decency
. she was not wearing blouse , I could see on keen observation . her bra was visible in her
not so transparent saree despite of she wrapping herself twice over her chest . I could not
dare to meet her eyes as she must be boiling with shame . he hurried me to clean the
room or do something and get lost . he was either in mood of first night or getting
desperate to push us off the room .
I said to bridegroom . it wiil take another couple of hours to make it eligible to live .
you have made it worster than cow shed and now you are asking to hurry up . then his
voice became soft , he came to me placed his hand on my shoulder , dearest bhanja ,
please make it faster . I can do it but it will cost something to both of you . he asked me
what it is going to cost . I said ten and looked at her , she kept mum but he asked , ten
what ? . I said ten thousand bucks mamaji . he said is it not much . then leave me alone I
said and acted like leaving room . sheela pulled me by arm , and turning to her bro , you
want to bargain even at this stage . accept it otherwise he may double it . coolly he
accepted the offer and added , I will give twelve thousand if you can make it within half
an hour . I turned to her and asked for her stake . she said I don’t have that kind of
money . I wanted to argue with her but . he was urging me to make it fast . I warned her ,
now I am giving you time , but please note this point , some how I will collect ten from
you either by hook or crook .
I asked them to move to corner and called both aunties for help . first thing I did is lift
bed and remove all call bell switches . changed sheet , climbed chair and reached for
shelf [sajja] , removed many alarm clocks from different places . it took half an hour to
bring it back to normal . I removed a switch from under cushion , which had really
troubled them a lot . I pushed off the mat out of room as it was impossible to clean that
wet wool mat . took some more flowers and decorated it in simple manner and left room
, with twelve thousand bucks , hard cash . after I got cash I wanted to tease them some
more by staying there . I could sense impatience in the eyes of newly weds . shantala
hugged from my back and pushed me out of room . for the first time I felt enormous
boobs on my back . they felt like two cushion pillows pressing on back .
I too cam as all
the elders were waiting for us in hall . they asked me what did do there and why you took
so much time . sheela said . he had to
advise them what and how the things to be done , over cell and they had to comply . now
everything is tidy and they are happy inside room .
By now all the kids gathered there , including kamala and mangal etc . I came out of main
door and called them . kids asked me what now . I pulled currency from pocket and
exhibit to kids , there eyes shined with joy . did you manage to get this from my kanjoos
bhai ? Mangal asked . I said yes , wait I will get some more from uncle and went to
uncle and said . I have done my job only on your request and I want proper reward from
you . I would not have done it till tomorrow if you had not insisted . I collected five
from him and another five from his brother with same words . when I came out I was
carrying 22,000 in all . when I exhibited that much money to kids and said it is for you
all . they cheered with joy and asked for whom all I collected from . I gave account and
she asked me what from bhbhi , I said nothing yet . I will see that I will collect it from
her too. One of them asked , will you distribute it with us . mangal interfered and said
lets see what will he get , he can distribute if it worth sharing and pressed my rib with
her elbow . I smiled and kept quite . I handed over money to eldest among them , sakshi .
but they refused to take money and it was decided to celebrate tomorrow . by now it was
past midnight and all f us separated . kamala wanted me to accompany but atmosphere
was not clear , so I headed to shyamala aunt’s house . luckily she too was there alone and
was insisting to go with her .
we moved to her house and she was thirsty as we had not done in past few days . by then
everyone were asleep at home . we directly went to her bed room .
she pulled me and
hugged me . we missed each other because I was injured in first instance and when I was
ok , I became busy .
though I had couple of sessions few hours back with amateur . fun with seasoned player
is something different . she took my head on her palms and gave a wonderful smooch .
she switched on music player , started dancing to the tune . while dancing she did strip
tease , dancing for a while and removing one piece of cloth at a time . this continued for
a while , then she made me stand , gave another smooch . she made me stand still and
smooched , when I cupped her boob , she pushed off my hand . again she started dancing
, this time she took my hands and asked me to dance with her . I am not a good dancer
probably not at all dancer . she gave no response to my please and continued dancing and
made me too dance with her . by now her saree was gone and she was in blouse and
under skirt . she pulled me intermittently and kissed me wherever she liked , but every
time she stopped my advances . at last I surrendered to her and let her take lead from
then . she pulled off my shirt and continued dance , without breaking rhythm . she took
almost ten minutes to shed all the clothes . she pushed me on cot and kneeled beside cot .
again she kissed me all over and rubbed my body with her tender hands . her boobs
hanged from her chest like tender coconuts . it is sight to be witnessed . I was tempted to
take both of them and squeeze them , suck them . but as she had pushed my hands off
earlier , I avoided it and lay still to let her carry her business . then she came to my erect
cock and manipulated it to make it harder than steel rod .
she kissed my cock with tip of her tongue . she peeled skin and licked bulb for some time
. then she licked entire shaft holding knob between thumb and forefinger . she was
licking it like ice cream cone . after good licking she straddled on me .
she placed her
both knees each side . lowered her butt , holding my hard cock aimed at her leaking
pussy and descended on it . slowly it disappeared into her seasoned cunt .
she started moving in rhythm , she was raising her torso till only tip of my cock was in
contact and gave thrust back to burry to the hilt . she is good fucker she gave nice
strokes , changing the pace in between to slow then fast in next stroke itself . then she
gave hard thrusts till my knob ached , and successive strokes were smoother . I was
really enjoying this fem domination style . I had to do nothing but enjoy while she
fucked my hard cock .i was laying lazily and looking at heaving breasts , they flopped on
her chest and some times hit mine whenever she lowered her body . I raised my head and
placed couple of pillows beneath my head , to enable to watch my meat moving in and
out of her juicy cunt while her husband slept peacefully in first floor holding his cock
with his own hands . let me enjoy his beautiful and busty wife for free . when I raised my
head to watch , she placed her hands on my arm and started thumping her wet cunt on
my hard cock . sweat was running from her forehead and descending on her neck and
was reaching her heavy boobs . but she was humping me like no tomorrow .
she could fuck for several minutes and took a small break . when she recovered her
breath , she gulped some water and rested for few moments and later resumed pumping .
it was nice again , she started in slow movements and increased , I was not doing any
thing but she was doing all the things . after another session of fucking she seemed tired
but not ready to switch over . she lay flat on me , still my cock which was drenched in
her juice was tightly screwed up in her cunt . her big ball were pressed on my chest , they
spread like water balloons on my chest . they were so big , hardly I could hold each in
both hands .
but I was under her and she was in mood of dominating , there was only
difference that she didn’t bind me , but I was refrained from any activities . it was my
first fem dominating encounter and at the moment , I was enjoying it as well I was tired
also on long and hectic day .
she kissed my lips and then she licked my entire face . she licked my throat and then my
chest . she pressed my chest as if pressing girls tits and she pulled my nipples and
twisted . after pause she started moving again , within few minutes she had reached
peak but by then her strength gave away . as she was on verge of cumming but could not
move , she hold me tight and rolled me on her . she hushed shree start pumping . I said I
wont today its your day and I am silent seeker . she plea earnestly , don’t tease me dear ,
I cant do any more and I am in verge of cumming , please , please , I cant wait start now
. I too had to release , by now she had reached twice and I too was waiting for my release
. I took position and started screwing her like any thing . she was moaning and crying
and I was banging hell out of her .
she scratched my back with her long nails and I was enjoying the blissful fuck to the limit
. she started squirting load after load and with final thrust , I released my cum and fille
d her cunt with my hot brew . I was tired with work since early in the morning and three
rounds of fucking with breaking cherry and anal cherry of same nubile girl . I decided to
sleep , I was too tired so didn’t even go to wash and rolled on side , she cleaned herself
and my cock with her under skirt and hugged me . she was also happy to have after a
break , we slept peacefully in each others arm . morning she woke me , by licking my
shaft and to bring back it into life . we had another morning show , this time leisurely , I
too was feeling strong after good sleep and rest , I was completely rejuvenated . we
fucked each other by taking her to peak twice before I filled her cunt with overnight
juice .
we slept for few more minutes , but she had to wake to collect water from tap , I
took some more rest and got up . by the time I got freshened and had bath , she had
prepared break fast . we both had and left for aunt’s house together .once I was in aunt’s place there were more people gathered to complete morning formalities of newly weds . when some ladies saw me , they started laughing emembering night’s episodes . most of them had learnt , how I had trapped and troubled
first night couple in room . news was spread mouth to mouth canvassing . just then their
room opened and newly wed couple arrived from room . girl was blushing to the
comments of ladies present . her face reddened to blushing , which was already red .
when boy looked at me I asked how was sleep , he too blushed by my question and
wanted to hit me laughing , but one elderly lady stopped him saying you are not
supposed to touch any one till you take head bath . he raised his finger at me indicating
he will inquire me later . we all laughed at them , girl looked at me and she blushed again
remembering past episode .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 12:24 AM