Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day shyamala aunt relieved rohit , she had come with clothes and toiletries . I took
bath and had break fast . x’rays were taken and blood samples were taken . they were
waiting for radiologist and lab reports .
No one was with me now , I slept leaving door half closed , there was nothing to loose . I
heard foot many steps and woke up . there were many unknown people in room , I could
sense one of them to be lawyer . one middle aged person introduced me as father of raju
and without any formalities he asked me to sign a paper which that advocate was holding
. I asked him what is this and how is raju . he said he is badly injured and his limb
Broken
Whoever has beaten him did a very bad job . he is charged with some thing serious . we
need help from you to clear off charges against him . advocate stretched his hand and
placed paper in my hand .
I asked him what the charge is and why I have to sign this paper . he is charged that he
has fight with his friends due to sharing of his illegal dealing of drugs that’s ganja . they
caught fight because of he wanted to keep entire money cheating his partners that’s his
friends . that was news to me and I was even shocked to hear this .
as per your statement
to security officer you have clearly mentioned about this to security officer . now I am asking to alter your
statement . let other things remain as it is but regarding ganja [charas] issue is to be
dropped .
if your son has done it he deserves it , why should you come here . go to court and get
done whatever you want . you sit cool when your son is troubling society and you enjoy
his teasing others women . you haven’t taught him morals and sanskar , every one is
supposed to reap whatever they have sown . now tell me with whose permission , you
entered my room . now please go out , I don’t like to speak to such guys . let him face his
fate .
well said my boy , heard some women voice . two elderly women entered room and each
one took seat at each side . you are real man , no one had guts to say so , including me .
what culture you are talking , she stared at me . what’s your age ? even mustache hasn’t
appeared on your face and you are teaching morals and culture to grate political leader .
I request you to alter your statement and include names of both brothers . they will be at
least live safe in jail , better than their heads chopped off by some one . she started
crying and other lady tried to console her . this fellow opened his mouth and started
shouting . other lady seems to be jethani of one who spoke . see jeth ji whatever didi is
saying is appropriate . you have been exploiting society and your kids are following you
. despite of our mild protests , you never heard our voice . now time has come to improve
your attitudes now . your son is lying in hospital fighting for his life . that too because of
his own deeds and by his spoons .
gathering was awestruck by these women’s voice and my protests . both brothers bowed
their head . their voice became very soft and they started requesting me to help them and
they were assuring of improving in future .
they even offered me of huge some of
amount or whatever I wish .
I dint comment about it , I was not interested in such things but when he mentioned that
he is ready to give five lacks then my ears stood for such good figure . senior lady sitting
at my side pushed her elbow to accept offer . I made gesture like not interested . then he
said I will offer seven and you have to accept it . then I thought some thing and said , I
will check with security officer officers and say my view . but you will have to make it ten and
nothing for me . I have been seeing a school building has stopped construction . you
donate it on your name . lady sitting beside me looked at me and said , you are fool to
accept it . these brothers had not given a dime to even beggars . you should have
accepted your stake plus that condition . ok when you want it that way , she turned to her
husband and told in fashion of order . see this fellow has concern with school building of
your town not his . you should be ashamed of it . when the management came to your
door step , you returned them empty handed . she said when you are giving to school
make it fifteen . she asked assistant of her to call management here and now itself . you
cant trust them , they can change their opinion any time . it was arranged and she saw to
it that her hubby gave cheque in the name of trust and she further assured if they feel
short of fund they can contact them again . it took such a dramatic turn , within just few
minutes it tokk different shape . she warned her hubby , if you fail to en-cash the cheque
, he too will have to change his statement as the whole court process takes years and he
will have liberty to change statement that he gave false statement due to life threat and
any body will by that for correct . she dismissed meeting and both of them kissed my
forehead before they left .
after they left , I called security officer officer at hubli and asked them for details of case .
he said
he wanted to call me . he warned I have made I good setting in this case . I have
switched the table in your favor . instead of they charging you , I have see to it that . they
come requesting you to help them .
that’s why I have called you . they had come to me . he cut me short and inquired have
they threaten you . I said initially they did try but …. And I gave full account of
developments here . he said you are fool to deny the opportunity , she was right you
could have taken your share and put demand for school also . its some thing like papi ka
paisa chandal khaya . its ok , you have dealt for good .
I asked him how and what he did to turn table . he said he had managed everything in a
systematic way . to make it favorable to you and beneficial to us . I studied his back
ground and they deserved it . I will give proper instructions to the concerned officer and
as per their advice , you give statement and I have fit his friends with a perfect cases and
henceforth they can misbehave with any one . we will take such underwriting and still
charge with some petty case so that they will be punished for some short period .
I was speaking my eyes closed , when I cut phone , I was startled to find a lady in my
room . I found her to be kamala , I sighed of relief . if it was one of two ladies from raj
family I could be in trouble .
She came and sat on bed beside me . I looked at her , our eyes met , she smiled at me and
said wow hero , you did it ? . I said what ? . don’t act now , I have heard everything . I
was here itself when all of then stormed in room . I was above to come here and I heard
them coming this side , I hid and heard all the argument . what that lady said is 100 %
true . no one had treated them this way and I am glad to find one un armed single boy
handling them and even taming . you did it , you are real hero .
you made him pay for
that . now tell me how you were able to beat him to make unconscious and a broke his
limb . wow I had not expected such brave act by single person .you know he is karate
champ , whoever fought with him broke their own bones but it was reverse here . are you
too champion ? . I said no , I am simple person . I know nothing about it and I am not
even a good fighter . using common sense and luck favoring me I could tame him . now
there was no place to hide fact with her as she had heard lot of conversation and felt
harmless . she was actually happy for what I had done to him and she thanked me on
behalf of entire towns ladies and even others .
He deserved it but so far time had not come , and I was made reason for his fate that’s all
, I said . when you said you wanted to conquer him , I was in fear but looking at level of
confidence I agreed to act upon your view . I was under impression that you are having a
big gang and a gang war was expected . you hit many birds with single stone . its all un
imaginable , with whom you were talking just now , was it security officer officer ?
Some body , not that important . she said don’t lie , I can imagine by the way you were
speaking to him . whoever he is , he is big officer and he is in total favor to you . you are
really influential and you know how to handle situations and tough guys , I like it she
said . her eyes were showing different light in them . I could sense it but made no move
to or response . she slid towards me and kissed my forehead , I don’t know what
happened to her she left abruptly . she paused at door and without turning back she asked
me when I was expected to discharge , I said may be within hour or two . she said oh and
left . though I called her back but she went .
Shyamala aunt and radha came to see me with lunch box , by then doctor came and said ,
they have received all the reports and you are discharged right now .
there is no problem
with you and you can take some rest . but young man keep away from such fights , its
not good for a person like you . I was above to leave hospital a sub inspector came to see
me . he said he wants take written statement now , I said I have settled bills and I am
discharged from hospital , this atmosphere is nauseating , better come to house . come in
civil dress I added . he smiled at me , ok at your convenience , I may drop in by evening .
you go and have food and rest . he shook hand and left . once we reached house aunt was
pestering me for food , though not willing I had obey her . at dining table aunt was
serving me and I was looking at her . she asked why did you conceal fight with me . I
said its not big thing , it was small fight and nothing has happened to me . don’t worry I
am big enough to take care . she looked at me , I could see her tears filled eyes . its not
like that beta , you are in my care and if anything happens to you . I am the answerable
how and why you fell in it . I said its long story . she pressed me to tell how the things
happened . I said I will tell in detail some other time . I had to make up for loss of days
and I had to work hard . after food I took some rest and proceeded to attend pending
work . marriage date was approaching . at sheela’s place everyone were happy to see me
back .
. three four days before marriage she came to sheel’s house . I was scared to look her but
was relaxed when she was greeted by mangals mom . then I relaxed she too was
wondering , why I was there . I was introduced to her by mangals family . it didn’t take
much time to be friendly . later I came to know that she is friend of shantala aunty ‘s
daughter . kamla started giving messages to me and I too started replying , initially they
were sort of friendship msg then they turned to joke and at last I gave a adult msg . for
my wonder she too sent same types .
we started teasing each other even in presence of
elders . they took it as just joke but we were crossing that border . we were becoming
closer and closer . she used to pinch me and run from there , so I had to wait for my
chance and thus she was becoming bold and naughtier . once I was sitting on chair , she
was carrying water , purposefully she spilled lot of water on my head , and said sorry
bhayya , my hand slipped and she wiped my head with her duppatta . she winked while
she left . I could not do any thing due to presence of elders .
It continued , I too didn’t fall behind to tease her . she was clever and she did such things
in presence of others so she could escape easily . once she was serving cold drinks to all .
I noticed it when I entered hall . I too was in need of drinks . I while I crossed table in
search of vacant chair . I saw ice box , I lifted a ice cube and hid it in my palm . when
my turn came , she had bent enough exposing her cleavage as her scarf had slid and as
she was holding tray with both hands she could not cover herself properly . she didn’t
mind as many of people were either ladies or old men . when she came in front of me , I
enjoyed site of her deep cleavage , looked both sides to confirm no was watching me .
she didn’t have a clue , she was urging me to take glass . I threw ice cube into her open
top , before she came to know what I did , ice went sliding in her dress . she jumped due
to its coldness , I took my glass , some of juice spilled as she shrieked , she wanted to
place tray and leave to take out ice cube . but I hold her hand , she asked me to leave her
but my grip was firm . one of the lady asked why I was holding , I said she moved before
I took glass and juice has spilled . so let me take another glass . I took my own time and
placed previous glass and took another . I was observing her , her state was funny neither
she could express nor hide . she was jumping a bit like dancing . I winked at her and
show her thumb . she was getting bit angry but could do nothing .
how can she say in
open that I had inserted ice cube into her cleavage . some how she managed to place tray
on table and ran to adjoining room . we did such naughty things while working . no body
could doubt us as we were busy with work .
Once I was standing near sofa looking some where , I didn’t see hr approaching me . she
was passing near me holding some stuff in her hands . without knowing who was passing
, I moved a bit to give her way . when she came to my side she moved her buttock in
such a way . at last moment I saw her swaying her ass I could not protect my self , she
hit my bum with her’s and I fell on sofa on my face . she managed to run away before I
recovered . I was lucky didn’t break my teeth . such things became common and I
enjoyed every moment of it .
Once she did something to me and ran away , this time no one was near by . I chased her ,
she went into a room and shut door . I was in time there and placed my foot in door was
to block door from slamming . I too followed in room she was trying to push me off . but
I was a way stronger than her . I pushed to her wall . she was bit scared and pleaded me
not to do any thing . who was going to listen . I hugged her and hold her glued to my
body . she was probably expecting me to do some thing nasty . I am a way smarted than
her , I did nothing but hold her tensed body into mine . she was still pleading me not to
do any thing . there was mischievous smile on her face . she became more tensed but
could not escape from my clutches , though she was struggling hard . I hold her in my
arms for few minutes , she could feel my hot breath on her face . she must have expected
me to kiss her and she was getting ready to block her face . I did nothing but hold her ,
her breasts smashed on my chest . I was teasing like I was going to kiss her any time but
I had no such intentions , at least then .
I was teasing her and she was becoming nervous
, I could feel her heart beating like drum . it was not new for me to hold or embrace girl .
I don’t know about her . when I left her without doing any thing , I was unable to read
her her feelings . she was blushed and her face had become read , I don’t know it said
thanks for not hurting or she was disappointed for not doing anything and spoiling the
right opportunity . when she left she hit me on my back and show her tongue . I was
relieved as she had not felt bad .
Things went like this and marriage was next day , all were busy I had lot of
responsibilities and was working hard . she did some thing again , this time I got bit
irritated but again chased her . this time also she ran into room . she had almost
slammed door but not before I pulled her hairs . her hairs caught in door frame , she
shout with pain , she was not aware that they were caught in door but she was shouting
me to leave her . I was enjoying her desperate shouts , I said I am not holding but they
are caught in door . she realized it and opened a slit to get free , but I was swift enough to
push open door . as soon as I entered she tried to run away . I got hold of her hand and
pushed her on bed . again she plead to leave her alone but this time I stood near her and
looked into her eyes . there I could see fear in her eyes . so I thought its better not do
any nasty with her . but at the same time I could not leave her , get away after troubling
me . I started tickling her , she was very sensitive to tickles , she started laughing like
hell , I could see her eyes filled with tears and she was literally begging me to leave her .
she had fell on her back and she was moving rapidly and trying with all her strength to
get free . I sat beside her as I was sure , with this kind of sensitivity she could not escape
from me . I made her dance to the tune of my finger tip . in this process my fingers
touched her tits , she didn’t notice second time it touched and again no response .
she might not be aware of touches . next I did deliberately . I almost pressed her tits , this
time she stopped laughing and looked into my eyes . I acted innocent and tickled again .
she resumed laughing , I repeated pressing her tits , once I did it with pressure and both
tits at once . that must have pained her , she suddenly got serious and pushed my hands ,
I though I did mistake and my head bowed in front of her . she got up and pushed me
aside and ran from there covering her face with scarf . I could not read any of her
emotions . I felt very bad for my deeds . but this was not reversible I could do nothing
for that . I cursed my self for doing so with such a innocent girl or I hurried than
necessary . I left silently , still lost in the same thought .
As I came down , lot of things were waiting for me . I was engaged into hectic work and
forgot about kamala . it was time to receive guests and bharath was also scheduled after
another hour or so . I was so busy even I could not get time to wash my face . luckily
everything was going as per plan and arrangement was good enough , no space for any
complaint . in the mean time shntala aunt had asked me to do so many things , I had to
do all with available man force . bharaath came and welcoming was done . first guests
from buses alighted and their luggage were sent to proper places . they were welcomed
with ice cream and flowers . girls had taken responsibility of giving flowers to guests .
later they were taken to their respective rooms for freshening . then came bride , I had to
rush to complete arrangements , with help of shantala aunt , we welcomed next batch of
guests with bride . I was lost in my own works and supervision of proceedings . then
bride came I had not seen her photo even . when bridegroom gave her bouquet , I saw
her . what a beauty she was , she looked like beauty queen with all the make up and
jewellary she wore . I envied bridegroom .
she was most of the time looking at her would
be . of coarse why will she look at me . then I made some joke to bridegroom and saw
him trapped in my nasty actions . then she looked at me . he too followed her view and
when he saw me staring at her . he introduced me as cousin of him and in charge of
ceremony . I said nothing of that sort , but one of the active crew here . she smiled for
my answer , shantala aunt too introduced me and said for any requirement they all are
supposed to contact me . immediately her dad appeared and asked for my cell number . I
was bit irritated , the way he asked . then I said , you wont need my number as I will be
available her only . but pulled out my wallet and gave my card to him and let him feed
my number .
I had no chances to see kamala and even
if met her I had no face to see her . but both kids were at my reach helping me a lot .
mangal and akshatha were also working hard and all most of the time assisting me .
whoever got freshened were lead for tiffin and later to function hall . process started
another hectic day for me . by the time I see to it that all guests were gathered in function
hall , I was tired like hell . but still I had to attend function . shyamala aunt saw me and
started shouting at me to change and freshened up as my clothes were looking shabby
due to so much of work . though I was tired and was not in mood but I had to . so I
freshened up and changed into new pair of sherwani bought for occasion , when got
ready , dress did suite me well .
again I was summoned to hall and I had to hurry . by then rituals started and I was to
stand near stage as to monitor programs . again both kids joined me , they too had
changed and looking pretty . I concentrated in program , now and then some one would
shout my name to get some things or ask some things . it used to attract many peoples
attention as most of them asked me or inquired me for all needs ,
though there were lot
of elders and responsible members present , which was making me proud of myself as
well tiring one . both the kids were at my each side and doing their job as obedient girls .
once I felt few flower petals on my body . I searched for source but fount none . when it
was repeated for second time , I had to search for source , then naughty mangala
whispered that kamala was throwing them , and indicated where she was . I searched for
her and dragged by pulling her ears to where I was standing previously . she came
without any hassles . I was happy for she had not mind my acts with her . she had come
smiling and became active in work . there after we became like past , we were busy till
late night . once the function got rolling and I found some time . I wanted some rest
badly , I sneaked from there after entrusting work to some one else .
I had laid in a remote corner room , my back was really aching like hell as most of the
day I was running . I must have dozed off , some one sat beside me and caressed my face
. my sleep broke and I found kamala sitting beside me . I was glad to find her at that
hours . I inquired her for the reason of her coming . she said when she didn’t find me any
where , she came searching for me and she too needed some rest before dinner started . I
asked her lay down beside me and I slid to give her some place . she also lay beside me
without any hesitation . I was wondering how fast she became close to me , we were like
old childhood friends . she must have confidence in me to sleep beside me , may be for
rest . we were chitchatting on some nonsense matters , like college and studies etc . I slid
beside her , now my body was almost touching hers . she dint mend for that , I took it as
green signal . I placed my hand on her waist , she looked into my eyes . she said not to
tickle her . I said ok but didn’t remove my hand . I let it like that and for some more time
. I moved my hand on her body , she felt tickling .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:57 PM