Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Then again moved back to my hiding place . I had wait for another several minutes to see
her emerging from gate . as she came out and started walking the road , I kept an eye on
her . some boy near gate commented something to her , she looked at him in hatred ness .
she continued walking still trying with her mobile . she looked desperate but had no
other go as her brother didn’t turn up to pick her . she must have walked about fifty
meters or so . a boy shout raju , I could hear it , he looked at the boy who shout , he
gestured towards radha , his eyes glistened I think . I didn’t come out but waited there
itself . that boy raju ? also moved few steps back from road , as if hiding . she was
carefully watching road or cautiously . she proceeded to walk . I was still at my hideout
only . she looked at left and right and entered into small galli . I left my hideout and
followed her . I had covered some distance by then I noticed that boy raju was also ahead
of me . when he found her he went and crossed her stopping her . I was far away I
could not hear what he said . but she looked frightened and was searching for any help ?
. by then some people came from opposite direction and few from direction . I too
hurried towards her . looking at so many people he uttered something and went off .
by the time he reached main road , one boy was waiting for him with bike , within seconds
they fled . by then I too reached her . at main road found a auto , I asked her to get in ,
she sighed of relief on finding me . without a word she got in , I told address to auto
driver , we reached safely but my bike was near college , so after dropping her I went
back . while getting down she looked at me but didn’t bother to say thanks even . though
I felt it , I didn’t express . in fact I was bit happy and assumed that ,raju may be root
cause of her problem .
I had to face him , but how was question . she must be using that galli to avoid round
about journey . the point I noted was she was all alone , who used that galli and none of
her friends accompanied her . I inquired about that raju with panwala , but he didn’t open
his mouth . I inquired here and there about him , but no body was ready to speak about
him .

At lunch time , I went to aunt’s place . rohit was waiting for me , after lunch we gathered
in bedroom . he was anxious to know reason for me to avoid picking up his sis . for that
he was scolded by his sis . naturally she had gone college by his force and assurance of
giving drop . but that responsibility was shifted on my shoulder . his mobile was
switched of as lame excuse of low battery and his landline , off cradle to engage and her
bhabhi cell was kept in silent and she could not hear ringing . it was an arrangement I
had done . as she was disappointed on not being answered by any one . she didn’t have
my number . so she was made to walk to her house and I was to follow her . latter part
was not lnown to them , now I explained plan and little bit of knowing her problem .
they were anxious to know it , but I didn’t reveal as I myself was not very sure of it . I
asked him to continue drop and pick up for some more days .
we shall see what best can
be done . next day she was reluctant to go , but after some pressure she agreed .
I had to over work for rest of investigations . I followed him to his house also . I kept
watch on his house . what I was successful to learn was he has got big gang and they are
almost together . its very hard to find him alone and it was beyond my capacity to handle
group . I could have gone to security officer but I had no concrete evidences against any of them .
as per my knowledge none had dared to lodge complaint against him .or nothing stood
against him . I was in soup m I had nothing in my hand and nobody were there to help
me . I even asked rohit about raju and his company . he asked me what the matter was .
as he looked frightened , he said he is son of local political leader and they are very bad
and cruel . so I left hope on rohit also . it was becoming tough task , I had to face it as I
had taken up as challenge . I watched his house for days , I found a beautiful girl moving
in and out of his house . she was his neighbor . I was getting nowhere and I was on stand
still even after days . at last I decided to act bit risky .
I left him and started following that girl . once I got her going alone , I made a plan took a
paper , in pretext of asking for address . I said excuse me madam , she looked at me ad I
said I want a help she stopped and I show her piece of paper . she looked at it I t
contained I need help and my cell number scribbled on it . I whispered I am in grate
trouble and only she can help . she looked at me and asked what kind of help . I cant tell
here , it may take some time , if she could meet me some where alone or she could call
my number . she said she cant meet me but will think of it and went off .
At evening I received her call , she said hello who are you and what help you need from
me .                   
Me - I asked her what relation she has with raju’s family .
she - I am not related to them , why are you asking me .
me – what is your opinion about family .
she – they are rich and our neighbors .
me – apart from that ?
she – I don’t want to speak on this matter
me – you need not bother , I am outsider and I have observed his activities , I am of
opinion that he is bad man and so his family . but rest are for their own sake and this
fellow seems to be bad for society . if you cooperate with me , you will be helping
society .
she – I don’t want to risk my self for some one else .
she cut off phone . I dialed her again and asked her not to cut until she hears me
completely .
she - ok but make it fast .
me - I want you to complain about me to him .
she – what have you done to me , and what for to make false allegation .
me – now onwards I will send some vulgar messages to this number . what you are
supposed to say is that you are receiving these messages since few days and you know
nothing about me. this help is enough for me . please don’t mind me sending such
messages . in fact I have never sent to any girls so far .
she – why do you want to send me such messages , its not good to send such to any girls .
me – in that case , you don’t even read them but complain against me after two days .
she was hesitant but after lot of persuasion she agreed to help me . from the same day I
started sending adult sms to her . of coarse it was not my regular sim but I had an extra .
I sent at least ten on the same moment continuously , and next morning started again . I
must have sent hundreds before I received a call from her . it was she who called and
asked me who I am and why are you sending messages to me , I said I am your love and
I want to have relation with you . I had sensed that speaker was on as I heard some other
sounds too . then he must have snatched her hand set , when he opened his mouth and
started abusing me , I cut call . he tried several times but I didn’t receive .
after half an hour I received another call from different number , it is a simple logic that
he must be trying with his own set . I again cut off but sent several adult messages to him
also . after another hour or so I received call again . this time I received and spoke in
ladies voice , thanks to my mimicry talent and china handset technology of voice
transformation . I asked him to be patient and listen to me . he told to continue in tough
voice .
me – why are you neglecting me ? . I am after you since ages and you never look at me .
he – what do you mean ?
me – I am in love with you . I liked you and your body . I am fascinated by you .
he – [he must have thought before answered . ] if you tell me who you are , I will be able
to say .
me – that’s what I was saying , in years I am coming to your front but always you neglect
. you are after others who never cares you .
he – at least tell your name ,
me – I am kamala
he – which kamala ?
me – that’s what really hurts me .
I told him I am student of the same college and I like your manliness and I am dying to
catch your eyes .
but failed miserably .
He – that’s ok , but why did you send messages to her instead of me .
Me – I didn’t have your number . I tried my level best to get your number . I could not
ask any one . I tried with few girls but none of them knew and even they criticized me
for inquiring your number . I wanted to ask you but you are always surrounded by your
useless thugs .
He – why do you call my friends useless thugs .
Me – I know you and your friends , they are always after your biscuits but not for you .
leave that matter and come to point . I even tried to get it from one of your thugs but he
was reluctant to give . so ….
He – so what and tell me why did you send her , and stop calling my friends with bad
words .
Me – I knew her very well as well you , if I trouble her , she will complain you and you
will call me . that’s the reason I didn’t answer when she was present with you . you are
my hero but not your friends . whatever you may think of them but for me they are just
what I said .
He – ok let me think then . how to know you .
Me – I will come tomorrow in red dress , if you have human heart , you will recognize
me .
He said ok , and we may meet if you are so desperate to meet me .
I was really happy for two things . one is he didn’t even least suspected me as male and
another for make him impress and give some work to his brain . next day too I watched
him , I could see , he was not comfortable as he was anxious in search of his girl in red
dress .
he must be thinking she is the first girl who desired for him and expressing her
self .after college hours were over and all the students returned I called him and said
today also you failed to notice me . I will give another chance , to morrow I will come in
blue dress . next day also I waited for him and he was more tensed to check for all the
blue dressed girls . that day I think many girls wore blue dress . but he was examining
almost every one was trying to gesture at them . I was enjoying this scene , he must have
told to some of his friends also , they too watched for girl of his description . where can
they find a non existing girl , they tried to attract blue dressed but they were backfired .
at last he called me and said I am cheating him . I said not at all , in fact I stayed there
for some more time pretending like buying stationeries . but you never noticed . he said I
am bluffing . itold him the incident when one of his friends waved at girl and she looked
like burning them and uttered few words , which I could not hear . I never thought you
are so dumb fool , not able to recognize his love . I don’t want to talk to you and cut phone .
he called me again and again , but I didn’t receive his calls for several times and at last I
accepted his call . he said sorry for several times and I accepted and excused him . he
wanted to meet me , I said I am also eager to meet him , but not in crowd , he was asking
to meet me at some theatre or café , I refused both and said like to meet where we will be
alone . I asked him to chose for right place . from then I didn’t go to college as I was
succeeded partially in my plan .
he was asking me repeatedly to meet but I postponed it for couple of days as I was busy ,
and I wanted to make him desperate . so after two days I decided a place bit away from
town . I had chosen when I had been to that side , it was good and secluded place . I
asked him to come alone otherwise not going to meet him . he was bit hesitant but
accepted .
I went their earlier than scheduled time and hid behind tree , waiting for him . he came
but later than scheduled I made him wait for some more time . then he gave ring and
when it rang nearby him , he looked in my direction . when he found man in place of girl
he shook a bit . I said I am brother of kamala . he seemed to be puzzled by my answer , I
asked him why did you call my sis here in secluded place and what your plan is .
He started to justify himself . But I was reluctant and asked him , how many girls are
spoiled by you . he was trying to defend himself and argued that your sis only has invited
me here . till today I have not even seen her . from beginning itself I was telling her that I
don’t know her .
Me – don’t try to be too smart , I know you and your gang .
He – it has nothing to do with you . I know what I am and my friends . don’t bring them
in this .
Me – what do you mean , entire town and near by villages know about you and your
family and your falthho dogs , how can a girl fall for you .
He – why are you talking unnecessary things , this has nothng to do with any one than
your sis , and me . she invited or rather forced me to come . I swear .
Me – will you keep away form your activities , otherwise I will be forced to teach lessons
He – what will you do to me , have you seen your face in mirror ?
Now he was getting angry and moving closer to me . I am not a person to fear , I too do
enough exercises and I am strong enough .
Me – If you keep away from all the females its good to you and your family . you too
have females in your family and I know how to harass them .
He – you are talking too much , may be you don’t know me , why are you pulling my
family and ladies into this matter . if you don’t want me to meet your sis , better tell her .
if you talk about my family ladies it wont be good to you .
Me – I am also telling same thing . if you trouble any of the ladies you will have to face
me . when you can play with others females I too have right to do same thing with them .
Before I anticipated he blew , I blocked his fist , but he was swift enough to kicked me . it
landed on my stomach , I was fool to come unprepared , I wanted to warn him but I
didn’t think him as lathon ka bhooth bathon se nahi manthe . I was dumb ass , who never
obeyed any one in the town , how could he fear by my words . I was thrown away by his
kick , I went reeling . by the time I was on my knees and almost on feet he had kicked
me again . it was still harder , now I had to act fast , this time i sprang and got ready for
another assault , he came and kicked me again I missed him , this time and managed to
hit him .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:50 PM