Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But didi used to scream of pleasure but not pain. He neglected her pain and gave another thrust, his entire pole disappeared into her may be tight hole. He stalled for a moment or so, and then started banging her. His motions became so frisk, he was banging her like anything. May be he has 10 or more BHP, engine which could accelerate from 0 to 100 in few seconds.
She was moaning and her head was moving left and right due to pain and pleasure at the same time. He maintained speed continuously for few minutes. I was wondering about his stamina to pound her in such a speed. My god gurgling sound escaped from his throat and he increased speed again and soon collapsed on her. She looked at him. Though he fell on her, she was trying to push her bottom. But no use as he fell like dead log without any movement. There was clear look of disappointment on her face. Probably this couple have no luck, she does not know, how to please her partner and he does not read her mind. A selfish fellow, what all he wanted was his pleasure, and an ejaculation was his motto.
She abused him and pushed him off her body. I wanted to watch some more, because she had to either finger herself or sleep with frustration. But my friend pulled me down from stool. Unwillingly I got down, she took stool, and I followed her. When we were in room and closed door, I asked her why she hurried. She said generally that they go bathroom after sex. As it is not attached bath, we had to hurry. I accepted her say, we had wonderful session, as we were hot really. This became food for further motivation. Once I was hungry in night, both of had exhaustive session, so I went to kitchen to fetch some eatables. I was on my way back and was to pass by my parent’s room. I heard some noise from room. I hurried back to room, as I should be seen, just to avoid any queries. I ran to room, Parvathi asked me reason for running. I said I heard some sound from parent’s room and I was scared. What rather sound it was she asked. I said do not know, I did not wait even I said. She thought for a while and said. Let us check them, and got out of room. Before I stopped her, she was unlocking back door.
I dumbly followed her, she asked for right window I said beside didi’s. We were lucky to find window half-open. I collected stones from under other window and placed suitably below parent’s bedroom window. I climbed stone and tried to peep. It was still short, so we had to pile up stones. Then tried again, we had to place only foot on stones so that we could peep inside. She too came beside me and held me from waste for support. It was worth effort. They were into it. They had started fucking already. Mom was holding cot and dad had entered from behind. He started fucking her slowly. Her balls were hanging like mangoes from tree. They swayed as he made movements. Her little heavy body was moving in rhythm. Dads bulky made effort to move. When I witnessed didi and guests at my friend’s house poses of fucking. I had just wondered how dad manages to fuck mom with his potbelly if at all they are into it still. Or, looking at their age thought that they must have stopped it. But to my surprise they are still active and enjoying their sex life. In regular pose [missionary], they could fuck at all, due to protruded bellies. If he tried to fuck her, their bellies met first and his penis could be short enough to reach her hole.
It has nothing to do with those teens , but I am still in flash back .
I will try to come to presence after a bit of old memories .
One day I found radha still home even at college time . I asked shyamala aunty , wheter
she is ill . she said sine two days she has not gone to college . she looks disturbed but
even after inquiring she is not telling reason . me and my hubby have tried to learn , but
miserably failed . has some thing happened at home . she replied in negative . me and my
hubby love her so much , we never scold her not even we raise voice against her . she is
the only second link to our inlaw family after my hubby . she has taken bold step to stay
with us despite of our strained relation with family . her mom was reluctant to
discontinue her education or arrange her stay at hostel , which is not good by any means .
she querelled with her parents and decided to stay with us . so she is ladaly sis for my
hubby and for me also .
This is cause of our mental disturbance for both of us . despite of our effort we could lead
no where . so I was worried , this may be due to she might have come to know about my
relation with aunty and got mentally disturbed . with some hesitation I told same to aunt .
she said that may not be the reason . because in past two days we didn’t have contact as
you stayed it didi ‘s place , and if she knew about it previously , we could have sensed
about it . but one thing I am sure , when she returned from college the other day , she
was not well . I felt that she was frightened and I felt that she must have cried before she
reached home . since then I am trying to console her for unknown reason and trying to
cheer her up , but in vein .
So something must have happened in college , why don’t you inquire her friends , I said .
aunt accepted it and she tried to contact her friends , but none received her calls . I said
you are trying at wrong hours , now is college time and they must be in class . try after her
college hours . she too accepted it and assured me to try to find out reason .
That night after food we met and had sex also . then I remembered our discussions in
morning about radha . she too had almost forgotten in our lust as we had met after gap of
two three days . she said she inquired her friends and in turn , they asked her for the
reason of radha’s absence to college . aunt was more worried as none of her friends
were aware of reason . I too was worried so next day , after thinking lot about it . I made
a plan t send her college may be even forcibly . aunt was not ready to impose her but at
this stage I thought it was necessary . she told her hubby to send her college but she was
reluctant to go and even share her problem .
I was not in a position to speak her , as she was literally avoiding me . but I made up
mind to ask her at least to give arty . when she was alone in her room , I entered room ,
she looked inquisitively at me . I said hello and tried to smile . she cut off my smile and
asked me , why are you here . I tried to make a small joke to dilute atmosphere . she said
me to stop it tell the reason for visit . I felt she is getting irritated , and it is not proper
time to speak . I turned back to go away , but she called me .
She – you wanted to say something .
Me – yes , but I have decided against it .
She – ok finish off and vomit .
Me – nothing which cant wait . I will better leave now .
She stopped me again . but I didn’t stop , I went out . her language hurt me , but at the
same time I could sense her mental condition .
I was out at work and I had almost forgotten about radha . on going to aunt I remembered
again . I asked aunt about her . she said she in same state , today she has not taken food
properly , despite of my repeated appeal . you do something about her . I said she is not
open to me and nowadays she is avoiding me . its better to keep away from her , I replied
. but aunt was more concerned about her . we didn’t even made love that time .
Aunt called her when tea was ready , she came and had tea silently . I gestured aunt to go
away . aunt took her cup and went inside her room , clearing scene for me .i took my
cup and sat on other chair facing her . she looked at me , I thought she was getting up . I
spoke to her , she had to sit back . she looked at me questioningly . I f you don’t mind
can I ask something . she looked again at me . I continued , though I don’t have any right
to interfere into your personal matter . still I cant stop myself from asking you .
I have observed that you are not going to college since few days and you are out of mood
it seems .without any delay she retorted , its better if you mind your own business . so far
I have not interfered into yours and I don’t like you do it ,. She snapped and leaving her
tea on table she fled to her room .
She was not as harsh as in morning but , the tone was hurting . I felt bad for the way she
spoke . I was really hurt by her words . I wanted to try to soothe her , even if could not
help . but badly disappointed at the same time I found some warning in her words . I
repeated her words many times in my mind . then I left place abruptly , without even
informing aunt . when I was back at night both husband and wife ere waiting for me . as
soon as I entered rohit asked me to join them . I hurried and got freshened . they were
waiting at dining table I joined them . aunt was serving m she looked at me and asked
why did I go without informing her . I looked at her and kept mum .
she continued did
she something ? .
rohit gestured to her stop and said not now . all three of were silent we were lost in our
own thoughts . after finished with food I sat watching news . he too joined me , we were
silent again . after some time aunt too came out after finishing her chores . we moved to
bedroom .
aunt – what did she say , I think she must have hurt you .
rohit – why did you ask him to inquire . she is adamant and she didn’t tell anything to
either of us .
me – ok leave it , its not big issue .
rohit – the only thing is we are not able to assess her problem .
aunt – I am really bothered , she had come here to stay with fighting her mother . if any
thing happens to her , I am the one blamed for .
rohit – stop saying it , lets find cause first . blame is secondary , I cant see her in such a
depressed mood .
aunt – shree , find out some solution , its my request . you find out some solution . I
don’t have face to say this to you after your bitter experience with her .
me – I will think about it aunt . don’t worry about hr behavior with me . her way shows
her mental status and nothing else . if I can get some hint I can do something unless I am
also helpless .
rohit – knowing problem itself has become big issue , solving is far ahead . I think it
must be serious otherwise she would have told us . or else she has committed some
mistake and Is unable to revel .
aunt – she is not of that type , but cant say anything with young girls .
me – have you searched her room for any possible clues .
aunt – no , I have never thought in that line . and one more problem is , she is not leaving
room except for food . in past few days she has hardly come out of room .
me – do something so that she can leave her room for few hours and you can thoroughly
inspect her room .
rohit – what can we do to send her out . it is not easy , when she is so reluctant .
me – force her to send college .
rohit – we have been telling her but she is not ready to listen .
me – you take her to college , may be forcibly . you drop her and assure her that you will
be ready to pick her up .
aunt – then what are you going to do .
me – ome thing you will get time to search her room . but make it a point to observe
everything and don’t neglect smallest cues . may be I will join you . and second , when
rohit says that he will come to pick her up . she will be forced to stay till he reaches there
. hence you will get enough and clear time . remaining lets see what can be done .
both of them accepted it with some serious thinking and still unsure about , whether they
will be able to send her .
next day rohit some how made her agree for college . when I go news I left home earlier
to them . I waited at college campus for them . I had parked my bike in some secluded
place . she got down from car . I followed her to class with some distance . I too had
come with some books , to avoid unnecessary doubts . nothing happened . I had to come
back after she entered class room . I came out of campus and waited at some place .
nothing came to hand .
reported aunt about she reaching class room , and continue her
investigation . I spent lot of time there near pan shop . I saw nothing but bunch of boys
teasing by passers . whenever they saw a girl they used to comment bad about them or
whistle at them . I purchased cigarette at pan shop , hoping to get some information , like
I got in my past experience . when the bunch made lewd comment on a girl student . she
shrieked and hurried to college . they laughed after her . this panwala was murmuring to
himself . when will these fellows die . some one should do same things to their family
members . I over heard his murmurs but behaved as if heard nothing . then he gave me a
cigarette and I lit it there only . I waited for some more time . without any progress I
returned to house disappointed . of coarse it was bit expected . at house aunt was in
radha’s room making her investigation .
I too joined aunt in investigation , we searched and searched . it was in vain , we found
nothing , it was like to search for needle in heap of trash . we were disappointed , there
was nothing which could give us a lead .
aunt decided to close the search , we left her room and had cup of tea . we were in no
mood to chat but spoke on this matter only for some more time . I asked aunt to remind
rohit for picking up his sis . before college hours were over I was present again . found
same scene when I had left there . some boys were roaming here and there . I waited till
college hours completed , before that again that group had gathered . students started
pouring out and these boys teased girls , when they got small group or lone girl . by now
rohit had gone into college , radha must be waiting there itself . they left for house , now
also it was sheer waste of time but nothing else . I was standing there only even after
rohit’s car passed . I left to sheela’s place disappointed . the day passed as usual ,
without any eventualities .
at night we gathered and discussed day’s happenings . radha had not commented about
anything or even grumbled any thing . we discussed a lot about radha problem , it was
standstill and no progress was there . I asked him to take her tomorrow also . he agreed
and the matter was closed for the day . next day he forced again to college , today also I
was there before them . today also there was nothing to be noted . after the classes were
commenced I went back home . rohit was still there , he asked me where I was . I told
him that I was busy with something else . we together had breakfast .
we were talking on general topic then he said radha was opposing me dropping to college
. she asked me how long you are going to drop me . you will be bored or you will be
busy with your own works . he had promised her to give lift to college as long as she
needs . some how she was not happy with it .
all of us kept quite , there was sense in it , its true how long he can do it personally . that
too without understanding nature of problem . he went for his shop and me to my work .
I didn’t have mood to flirt with aunt . same thing was bothering me , and these fellows
had entrusted this work to me , and I too took it , taking unnecessary burden on me . if I
knew at least something or if she was ready to speak with me , I could have some hopes .
I too posed as if I am Sherlock homes . I could not concentrate on my work also .
something flashed me and I went to aunt’s place . I gave her suitable instructions and
went to college again . same place as yesterday and smoking in same place . I was
thinking a lot on this matter . I was not sure about my self . in case of prema I had
concrete proof and it was just to find out who he was and to know whether he is suitable
match for that girl or not . here I had not even smallest clue of her problem and , didn’t
know it was because of me [ relation with her bhabi ] , or her parents or care takers that’s
aunt and rohit or her friends may be even study that bothered her
I was depressed by my own thoughts , time was moving very slow , I checked time
several times . there was no time pass nothing . even that panwala was also not talkative .
same scene few boys wandered there and there was no much traffic also . I burnt few
cigarettes before college bell rang . I hid behind some tree and waited for radha to appear
. most of the students left but she was nowhere to be seen . then hiding my self I went
near gate , I could see her standing alone with her mobile in her hand , it seemed she was
tensed or irritated .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:46 PM