Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(10-04-2019, 06:57 AM)apn Wrote: I fantasized about eating your wife's pussy in front of you. I am not good at writing. Shall you allow me to lick your wife pussy and further. Then you share what we have done.

Hmmm... Nice fantasy apn.
You can write your fantasies in short. More the fantasies u share, the more we will get excited. If you want u can detail it.

My version of your fantasy will be like below.

Dear young and hard chap, don't worry. I will ask my wife to part her bare pearl coloured thighs for you to taste and eat her pinkish pussy. While you were busy down there between my wife's soft thighs, sticking your face hard on her pussy and got mesmerised in the beauty of my wife's clean shaved butterfly lip pussy, I would pull her head towards me and kiss her passionately and start mouth-fckng her with my thick rod. With all mood set, If your tongue work was so good, my wife will become wild in due time and push her pussy more on your face dominating you. Slowly her pussy will start to engulf your tongue, mouth, face...and whatever is in front of her beautiful love hole. In this state, my wife's hands will naturally pull your head hard towards her throbbing pussy and she will hold your head tight untill she reaches her orgasm and spray all her juices on your face. On the whole, my wife will make you suffocated, you will have to hold your breath hard to survive from my wife's thriving Beauty...her pussy...?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 11-04-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM