Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I'm sorry kirsh, I won't read any more of this story. I can't. I can't take it anymore. It is not you, it is me.

I'm not really into cuckold stories but I somehow read the first 2 parts quickly skipping here and there coz of your excellent writing skills and the very erotic parts.

But I just can't take what is happening to meera. I know some will say "this is just a story bro, calm down" but idk why these two characters feel very real to me. I know Meera isn't perfect and she isn't big on chastity, but she is one of the most beautiful and charming persons in my mind, she is sweet, funny and intelligent, she loves her hubby, she cares for family, she is classy and can be sexy when she wants, she has her bad days and she has her good days. And on the other hand, we have this chutiya Krish(character) who just can't stop thinking with his dick and has no control over his urge whatsoever and is average at best in every quality I mentioned above(unlike Atul) and won't think twice before handing over his wife to a stranger on the street. If I could meet him, I'd beat this motherfucker to pulp. I was seriously worried about Meera's safety until I read that Jai was from Airforce and kinda understood where this was going, because I felt Krish would first fantasize about others enjoying his wife than get altered about her safety, of course not consciously.

I thoroughly enjoyed this update while my heart ached for meera. I care for meera but I also came a bucket when I read Jai touched her boobs. I can't handle these dual emotions. I've always loved the romance and flirty convos and funny banter in your stories and this was top notch here as well!! All that buildup really made the scene very erotic for me even though the scene itself isn't that erotic.

I also liked how this update had very little to do with Desai and this "let's play strangers" move was exciting. I thought Desai would make his move in this chapter, but I see you are slowly bringing up the heat with these additional story lines. I wonder if Tejas would make appearance in this story again. Poor chap I feel for him. He is like Pruthvi from your other novel. Desai is so cunning I don't think Krish is smart enough to figure out his plan nor Meera is chaste enough to resist his charms consistently. Fuck I'm already getting excited about what will happen even though I don't want to read further for the sake of my heart. But my little brother is getting excited reading meera's words "but you can guess what happened" lol.. Maybe I'll just read the first para but you never put anything spicy in the first para. Fuck me

If there's one suggestion I can give, it is that I feel Krish's inner dilemma can get kinda repetitive and he says one thing in mind but acts completely differently, this is kinda frustrating. Nobody thinks with their dick that much and this can't be the excuse everytime he slips. Also, I want this couple to be intelligent and not fall easily to Desai's charms, because they can't think like adults. Things are interesting when people involved don't make same stupid mistakes.(I don't want Krish to be fooled like Rajat tried to fool Atul) This is just my suggestion, you may have a different thing in your mind and I trust your judgement better than mine in these stories, so take it with a pinch of salt. Smile
[+] 2 users Like BedWinner's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by BedWinner - 07-06-2021, 02:22 AM